Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KOLIN [Kolin] Our demo is out!/ PoH reward system [UPDATED 26/04/2019]  (Read 16903 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:11:11 PM

Verisafe project is relatively young project also in crypto.
Will it make a difference if you are a verisafe approved or not?
Also, since you are working under the waves blockchain, what are your plans to make your platform popular to crypto users?
We all know the fact that very few projects made it via waves.
Any advantage on your part why you chose waves platform?
CriptoKnight (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 01:29:22 PM

Verisafe project is relatively young project also in crypto.
Will it make a difference if you are a verisafe approved or not?
Also, since you are working under the waves blockchain, what are your plans to make your platform popular to crypto users?
We all know the fact that very few projects made it via waves.
Any advantage on your part why you chose waves platform?
Indeed there are a few reasons why we chose Waves platform instead of other chains,

1st., Although ETH has a fame already, the gas fee needed for processing transactions is really high. As we wanted to make an inclusive project, we needed to considerate the fee costs implied on the network.

2nd., Waves is much faster than ETH, processing transactions in seconds instead of minutes. Due to it works with PoS instead of PoW, there is no need for mining neither, giving more stability and increasing the numbers of transactions processed simultaneously.

3rd., Waves allows integration on their DEX platform, which follows our idea of Initial Public Sale Offering (IPSO), allowing us to make the sale process more transparent for the users.

4th., Waves is based on the Bitcoin NG algorithm, being one of the first coins to adopt it. Now all coins are migrating their chains to this algo but with different names (even ETH), but Waves took the lead since a while ago.

also Also Waves is progressing really fast, we are using their Waveskeeper tool in order to avoid having access to the user's private key. We create an application for the user to use, but we don't want to be in control of user's wallets
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 01:39:35 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 09:53:01 AM by CriptoKnight

We are pleased to announce the integration of KolinPlatform in bleutrade. Trading will be available from April 1st at 18:00 UTC.

https://twitter.com/KolinPlatform/status/1109229658871156736?s=19

CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 01:45:49 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 09:52:35 AM by CriptoKnight

We are pleased to announce Kolin listing on SWFT exchange! As of March 29th, 2019 Kolin will be available to trade on the @SwftCoin exchange.

https://twitter.com/KolinPlatform/status/1109000192165060608?s=19

kolin-logo

Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 12:27:33 PM

a new events added to calendar:

29 March 2019
Kolin (Kolin)
Listing on SWFT

29 March 2019
Kolin (Kolin)
BITREE Listing

01 April 2019
Kolin (Kolin)
Kolin Private Alpha v.0.1

01 April 2019
Kolin (Kolin)
Bleutrade Listing

source: www.tothemoon.live
jahrichman

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:42:17 PM

This is Awesome
Best wishes
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 02:26:07 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 12:54:15 PM by CriptoKnight

We are proud to announce the release of our first demo

https://demo.kolinplatform.com/pages/main/login.html

Our team is constantly working in improving the Kolin platform functionality.  Please do not hesitate in contacting us at contact@kolinplatform.com with suggestions or recommendations.

Also, we are currently looking for Developers, Marketing people and Graphic designers that would want to join our team

CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:28:32 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 04:59:45 PM by CriptoKnight

Rewards - POH (Proof of Holding) Kolin platform

We are happy to announce that all #Kolin holders with more than 100,000 $Kolin will start receiving a monthly 8%

https://twitter.com/KolinPlatform/status/1120600542395469825

This is a tool connected to the Waves blockchain that retrieves an address holding Kolin and calculates the reward interest over time https://kolinplatform.com/rewards/

CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 01:28:29 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 05:00:05 PM by CriptoKnight

Kolin is teaming up with Translate5 open-source project and MittagQI

Kolin is teaming up with Translate5 open source project and MittagQI, a German enterprise doing the lead development of Translate5 since 2011. Kolin will be integrating the most recent advancements in Blockchain technology to the expertise and innovation of the Translate5 engine. MittagQI and Kolin share a common vision in open source technology and talks were held to bring innovation to the translation industry. New opportunities arise from this collaboration, such as the generation of decentralised and pluggable translation memory or creating a decentralised marketplace where translation plugins could be offered by companies or natural persons.

translate5
Marescaz

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:13:28 PM

I have a positive attitude towards projects that are trying to help people get an education. But I have a question. What languages ​​on the platform will be the main? Will new ones be added over time?
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 03:34:48 PM

I have a positive attitude towards projects that are trying to help people get an education. But I have a question. What languages ​​on the platform will be the main? Will new ones be added over time?

The Kolin platform will start with the three most spoken languages (Chinese, Spanish and English) and will be expanded to include Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, French, German and Japanese as main languages.

As we are talking about a decentralised system people could offer services for as many languages as they want. There will no be actual limitations about languages.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

The Kolin platform will start with the three most spoken languages (Chinese, Spanish and English) and will be expanded to include Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, French, German and Japanese as main languages.

As we are talking about a decentralised system people could offer services for as many languages as they want. There will no be actual limitations about languages.
I understood the specifics of the work. In that case, how will the project make a profit in order to provide for itself?
MaksimkaRX

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:04:59 PM

Considering that the whole world is now seeking decentralization, then yes, it will be an interesting service. But can he bypass his centralized competitors?
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 04:12:25 PM

I understood the specifics of the work. In that case, how will the project make a profit in order to provide for itself?

The project is non-for profit. Transaction fees are paid in Kolin but the cost is minimum for keeping everything running. Since most information will be saved in a Public blockchain and databases are being avoided, funds are allocated for paying the domain and server space needed. Later on the community could assume this minimal cost.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:25:28 PM

The project is non-for profit. Transaction fees are paid in Kolin but the cost is minimum for keeping everything running. Since most information will be saved in a Public blockchain and databases are being avoided, funds are allocated for paying the domain and server space needed. Later on the community could assume this minimal cost.
That is, all internal purchases will be made on your token on the platform? Well, as I understand it, in this way it will become more liquid.
But, let's say, if a person without the possibility of payment wants to use the platform, will he have such an opportunity? Perhaps there is a way to earn a token or get on a charity list.
Fyaakoth

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:23:35 PM

I don't think the team is working for free. Will such ways of keeping the project afloat? Personally, my opinion is that without funding it will be very difficult. Wink
Quohaxie

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:13:09 PM

Does the team have the experience necessary to support the platform? It is not enough to be a good developer, you need to have knowledge in the field of education in order to understand how it will be better for the community.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:37:11 PM

Another important question came to my mind.
Will it be possible to anonymously receive knowledge? Suppose I would like to study another religion, but no one knows about it. For me, this is a rather personal topic, so I would be very interested.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 07:06:12 PM

Will it be possible to anonymously receive knowledge? Suppose I would like to study another religion, but no one knows about it. For me, this is a rather personal topic, so I would be very interested.

This is a rather interesting question. and this is very important. future users of this service will have great opportunities if this happens. so, I think, it would be worthwhile to introduce this and create all the necessary conditions for the development of this requirement

Marescaz

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:16:38 PM

This is a rather interesting question. and this is very important. future users of this service will have great opportunities if this happens. so, I think, it would be worthwhile to introduce this and create all the necessary conditions for the development of this requirement
Exactly! Glad someone understands me. In principle, I would not mind if the training was conducted completely in anonymity. If there is a certificate after the courses, the data will be sent only to the blockchain without the possibility of being viewed by other users. In fact, such a platform will have a really great uniqueness. This certificate of completion can be tied to a valid wallet, and in the future this can confirm your knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: