Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KOLIN [Kolin] Our demo is out!/ PoH reward system [UPDATED 26/04/2019]  (Read 16903 times)
Beliager

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:32:38 PM

Exactly! Glad someone understands me. In principle, I would not mind if the training was conducted completely in anonymity. If there is a certificate after the courses, the data will be sent only to the blockchain without the possibility of being viewed by other users. In fact, such a platform will have a really great uniqueness. This certificate of completion can be tied to a valid wallet, and in the future this can confirm your knowledge.
It is almost unreal. For this you need to have international recognition). But the idea that you described is really interesting. Suddenly, someone will see it and implement it in the future. respect
atlervcik

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:40:37 PM

Hello, I wanted to see WHITEPAPER, but for some reason, it’s a mistake that such a page does not exist. Check, please.
Marescaz

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:08:17 PM

Hello, I wanted to see WHITEPAPER, but for some reason, it’s a mistake that such a page does not exist. Check, please.
Most likely technical work. I watched a few hours ago, and everything worked. You need to wait.
Fyaakoth

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:11:41 PM

How accurate will the translation be? I heard about the technology of intellectual translation. Which with the help of neural networks, understands the correctness of the translation. I wonder when it will be shown in public. Maybe you use something like that?
Nickjan

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:28:55 PM

Suppose I use this platform for business purposes. How can I be sure that the translation will be completed on time? How to be sure that information about the material will not be distributed?
atlervcik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:44:43 PM

Suppose I use this platform for business purposes. How can I be sure that the translation will be completed on time? How to be sure that information about the material will not be distributed?
It is known that such an opportunity will be. But, I'm more than sure, the price will be decent. Naturally, when paying with tokens, the price will be lower. As for the confidentiality of information, you can be sure. I think no one wants to spoil the reputation of a successful project.
Nickjan

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:59:05 AM

It is known that such an opportunity will be. But, I'm more than sure, the price will be decent. Naturally, when paying with tokens, the price will be lower. As for the confidentiality of information, you can be sure. I think no one wants to spoil the reputation of a successful project.
Thanks for the help.

Now I looked at the demo version of the application. The design and interface is very pleasing to the eye. But you need some minor improvements. I think the final version will be more interesting.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:12:36 AM

One more question! What bonuses will be for tokens holders? What are the benefits for early token buyers?
LazarevOnlyOne

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:34:51 AM

One more question! What bonuses will be for tokens holders? What are the benefits for early token buyers?
I heard only about 8 percent of charges for holders of 100,000 tokens and above. In principle, a good passive income will be if the token in the price grows and is active. As for other bonuses or drops, I would also like to know.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:51:49 AM

I heard only about 8 percent of charges for holders of 100,000 tokens and above. In principle, a good passive income will be if the token in the price grows and is active. As for other bonuses or drops, I would also like to know.
Bonus only for first buyers or for any holders? In the future will remain, if you wait long?
CriptoKnight (OP)

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:16:55 AM

Considering that the whole world is now seeking decentralization, then yes, it will be an interesting service. But can he bypass his centralized competitors?

There is no need for that, the translation market is getting bigger each day and there is room for everyone.

Furthermore, there are already some translation enterprises willing to work using the Kolin platform. This means for them an extra income and a new market opportunity. This is a global market that shouldn't be subjugated by our common market and border perception.

CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:20:48 AM

Bonus only for first buyers or for any holders? In the future will remain, if you wait long?

The 8% reward system is for everyone holding their Kolin in a personal wallet (outside an exchange). This is for promoting and teaching people to handle their personal private keys
CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:30:27 AM

Prices are different for each kind of work submitted. People will be ranked and, as it was mentioned before, there are enterprises wanting to use the platform. If you want to go for a renown company and money is not an issue for you, you can always offer more for it.

On the other hand, if you don't mind much about accuracy and/or your budget is low, you can post the work and just choose the most suitable translator for your case.

CriptoKnight (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:36:25 AM

Most likely technical work. I watched a few hours ago, and everything worked. You need to wait.

The team carried out a subdomain migration but now is working properly at https://docs.kolinplatform.com/

Ps: It takes a while to propagate
Marescaz

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:07:09 AM

The team carried out a subdomain migration but now is working properly at https://docs.kolinplatform.com/

Ps: It takes a while to propagate
Thanks now works. How many tokens can I buy the minimum quantity?
Nickjan

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:02:38 AM

Prices are different for each kind of work submitted. People will be ranked and, as it was mentioned before, there are enterprises wanting to use the platform. If you want to go for a renown company and money is not an issue for you, you can always offer more for it.

On the other hand, if you don't mind much about accuracy and/or your budget is low, you can post the work and just choose the most suitable translator for your case.

Well, if it's true, it's very cool. We can get free quality translation.
MaksimkaRX

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:30:20 AM

There is no need for that, the translation market is getting bigger each day and there is room for everyone.
Furthermore, there are already some translation enterprises willing to work using the Kolin platform. This means for them an extra income and a new market opportunity. This is a global market that shouldn't be subjugated by our common market and border perception.
I agree that there is a place for everyone there. But the competition will still be. For customers, for quality, etc.
Marescaz

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:49:14 AM

I agree that there is a place for everyone there. But the competition will still be. For customers, for quality, etc.
I have not yet met decentralized analogues. Therefore, I think there will be no problems.
Quohaxie

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:13:32 PM

I have not yet met decentralized analogues. Therefore, I think there will be no problems.
It seems to me that they will appear in the future. The project is really unique in its own way. I hope the guys everything will develop on time. I will follow the progress.
atlervcik

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

Can a simple user get into the team of translators?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: