Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the name of altcoins that is good for investment at the moment  (Read 309 times)
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

Well there are lot of altcoins in the market. But I will suggest you to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum has a very good potential to make you profitable. Without this you can spread your investment in many coins.
bankscrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

The market of crypto currency is now surrounded with more than fifteen hundreds coins that are operating in the market. Not all the coins are good for investment as there are both good and bad coins in the market of crypto currency. So I will suggest investing in the bitcoin as it is the safest coin in the market. It has promising future too.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

I will recommend Eth in this case. This is a potential coin and has a bright future ahead. It has grown quite fast within a short time. Do  have a look into it and you may also invest if you like it.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

The most reasonable altcoin to invest in at the present time can only be Ethereum. This crypto is currently the most potent in the market because the majority of altcoins in the market use Ethererum technology. At present, the exchange rate of ETH is low, only $ 461ß. So invest in ETH right now!

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

Ranked first in the TOP 10 Altcoin rankings is definitely ETH. Ethereum is a smart contract-driven platform: applications that run exactly as they are programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?
You can invest in ethereum which is of course a potentially dangerous altcoin. Ethereum grows well and has a good future, making it suitable for your long-term investment. You can also see NEO and Cardano who have good growth.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:51:04 PM

I think, ethereum, ripple, Bitcoin Cash are the best altcoin you should invest in the moment. These are altcoin which features better bitcoin. It is trusted and invested in. Experts predict the altcoin will pass bitcoin in the coming time.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

I now have a lot of money, I want to invest in altcoins, please tell me friends, which altcoins are good for investment at this time?
I think Ethereum because now this coin has decreased and so I advise you to invest in this Ethereum let alone this coin has good growth and can be good for the future hence from that right now Altcoin is good to invest is Ethereum
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:54:49 AM

At present, the prices of Ada and eth are already very low. With the decline of BTC, they have fallen a lot. If the market rebounds, the price of these encryption should be very high.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

Its great time to invest in any of the altcoins that are listed in the top 20 list in coinmarketcap as most of the altcoins are at all time low currently and the market is experiencing bearish trend.

I would personally recommend to invest in potential coins such as NEO, XRP, IOTA, TRX, EOS and ONT as these coins hold some great technologies and real world applications and are likely to grow by atleast 3X by the end of this year.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Well, it depends, your profit margin will always depend on how you trade or skills you have in relation to trading especially in cryptocurrency market. But to give you an idea, you may invest in Etherium, Ripple, Litecoins and Steller as they have a decent statistic in the market in terms of trading volume. Always choose a token that has potential growth and has a great community support on it.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:17:14 PM by PROTO_Token

Due diligence is key if you are going to enter this market.  Read the white papers and look for unique projects that provide solutions to the many problems plaguing this infant space.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

Congratulation for having a lot of money to invest in altcoins, I know you are going to make a lot of profits in the near future. I would love to recommend https://nexty.io to you because the Nexty blockchain is one of the best and amazing blokchains in the crypto space.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

for now it's better to invest in Ethereum, not on the others, because at other altcoins still have the potential for prices to fall deeper, Ethereum alone is better, or NEO can become a good field. but this is for the long term, if you expect in a shorter time, it can't be done

omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

I would recommend you to wait a little to make sure that market has really changed the direction from downward to upward. Less risky coins are BTC and ETH and ETH is even more preferable. A bit more risky are NEO and EOS but I am not familiar with them deeply so I cannot recommend them.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

check in coinmarketcap and choose between top 20 coins my advice is not to invest all your money in one coin spread your investment in some good coins like neo,ether,eos and tron
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit
Akkuratno

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:39:55 PM

Invest in Ethereum, now it has a good price, it is the best option for investment.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

for us now the price is cheap altcoin and you can invest in bitcoin or eth, and also you can invest in ico project, because for us the price is also cheap, so we think you will also generate many benefits in the future.
Investing in altcoins and bitcoin is also recommended by me, but I won’t suggest investing in ICO’s due to upcoming policies by many nations on the launching of ICO’s. Moreover the tokens launching in market currently have less price than they had during ICO’s.

Also many ICO’s are scam and ponzi schemes nowadays and there is no security for your invested money. Very few ICO’s succeed. If you are good at doing research and have some instincts, you can go for ICO’s, but I would discourage it.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Almost all altcoins are at a low price and its the best time to buy. In my opinion, I will buy those in the top 10 in cmc or proof of stake coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: