Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ivan on Tech was completely wrong. Credit just did 450k tps!!  (Read 134 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:32:10 AM

As the title says. Credits no pun intended deserves some credit. They just did a stability test and got 450k tps. They hope to do a stress test in the next few days and 1m tps plus is hoped for. Mainet in a few weeks.

Credits got so much undeserved fud cause it seems Ivan on Tech is a shill for EOS and Credits was a threat to them. Their mc is only 50m. The price should start reflecting true value in coming weeks. I recommend people do some research and invest.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Unfortunately prototype or testnet speed of blockchain is not an indicator because expectations from test conditions may differs from the application in reality.

And many people don't beleive russain teams especially when the team has no experience in blockchain development.
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

Unfortunately prototype or testnet speed of blockchain is not an indicator because expectations from test conditions may differs from the application in reality.

And many people don't beleive russain teams especially when the team has no experience in blockchain development.

Well in a couple of weeks mainet is planned so keep an eye on it. Satoshi had no experience in blockchain....
AldoCrawley

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Crypto market is going well nowadays because of acceptance and its benefits also this most of the coins are doing really well based on this every coin is not suitable for invest because of scams and other frauds based on this before invest judge your coin first.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:38 PM

As the title says. Credits no pun intended deserves some credit. They just did a stability test and got 450k tps. They hope to do a stress test in the next few days and 1m tps plus is hoped for. Mainet in a few weeks.

Credits got so much undeserved fud cause it seems Ivan on Tech is a shill for EOS and Credits was a threat to them. Their mc is only 50m. The price should start reflecting true value in coming weeks. I recommend people do some research and invest.
Ivan was holding so many EOS. I have already unsubs him. Man EOS is a big joke centralized scam blockchain with 4 billion has already wasted for nothing. I guess let's see another blockchain called universa will launch asap and i hope it will better than EOS scam project. Ivan is shilling for EOS because he was loosing a lot of amounts lol

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
samuelsmith

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

Now the market of crypto currency is very much popular. Everyday different types of coins are coming with new projects and new ideas. But not all the coins are good for investment. Moreover there are several cases for fraud in the market of crypto currency. So be very much careful when investing in the new coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: