Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smartchain ICO Investment Pool Group  (Read 91 times)
samwolf (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

New ICO Transparent ICO Pool Group

After many years in the Cryptocurrency industry, I've decided to create a community driven group for ICO pooling.

My name is Samuel, United Kingdom based. I have been in Crypto since 2015, and I have noticed a real lack of good ICO Pool groups.

My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samueljlevy

What is it?

I want to build community where we invest into the very best ICO's. I'm doing research everyday and I have a lot of experience in investing in ICO's at both the crowdsales stages and the private sale stages.. I'm in several groups and I have noticed there is a real lack of transparency.

Why pool?

It is becoming increasing difficult to invest in ICO's. Many of the big projects are now selling out in the Private sale stages without making it to a crowdsale. With my connections in the industry, I am able to secure some fantastic deals with great bonuses at the Private sale stages.

How many ICO's do you do per month?

We only select the very best ICO's. Before we open a pool we do a lot of research to make sure the team is experienced, the project has a real chance of success, and that there are no red flags. We feel research is key in the ICO world, and we do all the hard work for you. We always go for quality over quantity.

What ICO's are planned?

Currently we have Menlo One available, however we have a number of special ICO's in the pipeline to join our channel to find out what is coming up next. We only pick he best ICO's, and take a lot of time researching all projects we decide to invest in. We will also introduce polling to let the community decide what ICO they would like to invest in.

Is it another scam?

We are under the impression that transparency is key, we are happy to provide our KYC to anyone that wishes to see it, and if you are based in the UK we are more than happy to meet up for a coffee. We will also be doing weekly video group chats and AMA's for anyone that wants to join in. We are community driven.

Group Link: https://t.me/smartchaincapital

Announcement Channel: https://t.me/smartchaincapitalannouncements

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

Do you mean to say that Menlo One has the highest potential out of all other upcoming ICOs? Their project is indeed very interesting based on their whitepaper, and I was looking for someone else's opinion about their team.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: