Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Luno help out!  (Read 114 times)
Mosesayo4450 (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

Hello guys,  i tried logging in to my luno account but doesn't seem to work out, after i input my email it shows that i should verify if am a robot then it pop's up a recaptcha then after i tick it, it shows me to input my password after inputing my password it takes me back to the recaptcha i tried it over and over it keeps doing the same thing, and i formated my phone because of this but still keeps showing the same thing, just need help on what to do about it.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

I think you can search your problem of their website and you will get a better result. It happens sometimes. Don’t panic. Take some time and find out the solution from website.

luutaek250

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

calm, contact their team so that they can help you with your problem and wait for their respond so that you'll know what to do.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

Luno is the largest bitcoin and virtual currency trading platform in the UK. Provide customers with login and account security. To log in successfully you must press your button is not a robot. Luno uses the most advanced security methods available today to assist in the transaction.
samuelsmith

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

This is really a technical problem. Sometimes we face such problems due to slow internet speed. So at first check your internet speed and talk to the operator of the internet. There is a chance that this problem is happening due to the problem from the server of the account. So you should ask this to the forum of your account.
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:13:14 AM

Hello guys,  i tried logging in to my luno account but doesn't seem to work out, after i input my email it shows that i should verify if am a robot then it pop's up a recaptcha then after i tick it, it shows me to input my password after inputing my password it takes me back to the recaptcha i tried it over and over it keeps doing the same thing, and i formated my phone because of this but still keeps showing the same thing, just need help on what to do about it.

i hope by now your problem had been solved. if your issue wasn't  resolved, i advice you try logging using another device. or just download the mobile app instead of using the web. I frequently use Luno on my mobile. it works great.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: