Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How expensive is to create your own coin/token?  (Read 314 times)
BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

- If you have a vision, you can gather  a team that would help you achieving your goals.

These are the coins that get my attention. Vision. There really is a lot of great concepts out there, execution is a big part of success/failure and unfortunately there are many that execute poorly.  There's also an endless number of concepts that have yet to make it into anything tangible, some of which are great concepts and I hope to see them get it together.

Dream big. The world is changing in ways never before possible. Crypto is a huge, maybe the hugest, part of that; simply because currency is the modern day equivalent to hunting and gathering, food and shelter. Crypto is changing the world profoundly. Being part of that change is what makes me excited about life.

If you have that drive, and a spark, you can make it work. Don't focus on "getting rich", focus on bringing something of real benefit to the world. You will be rewarded for that, with money yes, but beyond that as well.

Best,
Ben

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actuealth

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

If you are in the USA, the Regulation CrowdFunding (RegCF) exemption from the SEC would allow you to raise a million dollars, but the compliance costs (beforehand) would be 100k. There's also Reg A+, Regulation A plus, that allows you to raise tens of millions from accredited investors, and compliance for that runs into almost a full million dollars.

Then, there are legal fees, and sundry expenses. It might well run into several million dollars when you add the marketing costs, and the costs of running an almost year long road show at various Crypto events around the world.

To sum up, it's something that wouldn't agree well with the faint of heart.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

I had a great idea for one type of coin/toke, but I was wondering how easy or expensive is to execute. I have seen post on this, but all of them scratche the surface.
Thanks.

Here is an article we put together that gives some suggestions on pricing https://medium.com/@BigBreak101/how-much-will-an-ico-cost-fde21fb6a6a7
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: