Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:05:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will tip anyone who can help me. Thank you for making bitcoin trusted and safe  (Read 1623 times)
YouKnowBit (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:45:06 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 09:04:30 PM by YouKnowBit

hello,  

I really need help. I slowly added BTC to BTC-e exchange and for months everything was fine. Now i can't withdraw coins at all. I filed support tickets and they are just deleted and or marked as resolved, without any reply at all. I have withdrew many times before. After two weeks of waiting for a support reply, I started asking for help in the chat form the 'support' and 'admin' when they were online. I was asked for my ticket # by support in the Russian chat. After that my account was BANNED?!? i don't understand. I trusted BTC-e and they won't even respond. They have about 15BTC of mine. Im not rich, thats a lot to me. I use to withdrew my coins at night after i trade, but they blocked me from my funds and they won't even answer. Plus they banned me for asking for help in the chat. this feel terribly wrong

Before you think I'm making this up, let me share my screen shots. http://imgur.com/PxFvJrJ http://imgur.com/E4KANzY I have dozen and dozens more and even a google+ video that shows that i can't withdraw. and them deleting my support tickets and no response.

This is very disturbing for the bitcoin economy. We need to be able to trust exchanges.

I will tip anyone who asks support why they won't let user withdraw: Jahfree        

If they were legit, why do they delete my support tickets? Why do they mark the other tickets as resolved, why don't they even respond? Why did they BAN me account for asking for help because i can't withdraw coins. Can they ban me for no reason and keep my BTC?

Im a bitcoin business owner, i help local businesses understand the basics of bitcoin and i help them get setup with bit pay. I love bitcoin, but i am speechless that this is happening to me. I recommended BTC-e to about 75 to 80 people and businesses, now i feel like a fool. If bitcoin is to be a success, we can't have exchanges doing harmful stuff like this to users. They know that there is no one to call, no one who really can help, and they can ban you for asking for help.

Im not trying to bash on BTC-e, i just want my coins, and i don't think this is right. How can i encourage businesses to accept bitcoin, when i have now been locked out of my BTC-e account with no reason, no reply and i feel helpless.

Thank you for any help. I will tip anyone who can help. I will not forget anyone who tries to help. Thank you
ZachB

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:05:10 PM

If they were legit, why do they delete my support tickets? Why do they mark the other tickets as resolved, why don't they even respond? Why did they BAN me account for asking for help because i can't withdraw coins. Can they ban me for no reason and keep my BTC?

Thank you for any help. I will tip anyone who can help. I will not forget anyone who tries to help. Thank you

From the screenshot it says your IP is banned.  Try to login from another IP?  Probably a long shot, but might work???
gpucoolingmethod

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:09:27 PM

From the screenshot it says your IP is banned.  Try to login from another IP?  Probably a long shot, but might work???

use vpn and go to dnsleak.com to check if vpn works properly. also clear all temp files and browsing data.
YouKnowBit (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:20:41 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

They recently banned me because i was asking for help. I tried to login at the coffee shop but ban still.

here is me asking for help in Russian.... http://imgur.com/JADYvRQ

I just want bitcoin community to be a safe place at major sites like BTC-e. I think as a community we can hold these sites accountable and honest if we call them out when someone like me and hopefully others take screen schots and video too. Screen shots are facts, proof, and there is too much hear say. I hear rumors, but i didn't think a major exchange would hurt anyone. But now i am giving them the benefit of the doubt, and i am loosing hope.

NOTE: the ban took place immediately after i publicly asked for help see screen shot
bitminerinthecloud

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:00:58 PM

I say you either sue them or go to a reporter, twitter, facebook.

If you manage to go to a reporter, they would be more inclined to solve things with you as that would make negative marketing.
YouKnowBit (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:29:57 PM

If you manage to go to a reporter, they would be more inclined to solve things with you as that would make negative marketing.

I just don't want bitcoin get a bad wrap. Some non bit coiners associate silk road and bitinstant to bitcoin and dismiss the concept. I want to support the use of bitcoin, i don't want to scare people who don't understand it yet. I think the best idea is send all the documentation to the bitcoin foundation and maybe MADbitcions or anyone who doesn't want bitcoin users to get hurt.

If anyone else has had this happen, AND has screen shots and or video proof. please contact us. And if you have any ideas, let me know.

many thanks

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:37:38 PM

I don't think attempting to sue them is going to get you anywhere as you will end up just spending more money in legal fees.   Has no one even specified why your IP was banned?  

So let me get this straight, you have not tried to withdraw your funds, so they should in essence just be sitting in the funds section when you log into your account right?  Also, how do you know that your support tickets are being deleted?
YouKnowBit (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:18:42 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:36:14 PM by YouKnowBit

I don't think attempting to sue them is going to get you anywhere as you will end up just spending more money in legal fees.   Has no one even specified why your IP was banned?  

So let me get this straight, you have not tried to withdraw your funds, so they should in essence just be sitting in the funds section when you log into your account right?  Also, how do you know that your support tickets are being deleted?

here is a video, sorry its it long but its a little info about what is happening

About 2 1/2 weeks ago I accidentally clicked on the 'lost device' when i was logging in on my iPhone. i was instantly locked out for two weeks with no confirmation, or warning. I only got an email stating that 2FA was requested unlock. I contacted them and they said wait two weeks. after 2weeks i was able to login and see my funds (thank goodness) but i was not able to withdrawal any coins at all. ACCOUNT DENIED. CONTACT SUPPORT. is the message i get in red if i try to withdraw any coins. At first my Support login help desk was DISABLED. So i used a new email and i created a new help ticket. they told me the some old think word for word copy and paste style. So i ask how and when can i withdraw. that is when they deleted my support tickets. and some they mark red and 'resolved' no reply or explanation. Furthermore they take the time to delete my tickets and or mark resolved, but so response. OK so then someone suggested i send message in russian in the Russian chat (which i didn't even know about) Then after a few attempts when the screen said they were online i asked ' Please admin, i need help can't withdraw. And to my surprise i got a response from support. They asked me the problem...grrr and i explained nicely. And they didn't reply i said let me know if you need screen shots. and then they deleted the support ticket. I tried to ask for help nicely in the russian chat and then my account was/is banned. can't login or anything at all. they still haven't answered my support tickets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4DpPgcGM_w
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:08:19 AM

So let me get this straight, you have not tried to withdraw your funds, so they should in essence just be sitting in the funds section when you log into your account right?  Also, how do you know that your support tickets are being deleted?

here is a video, sorry its it long but its a little info about what is happening

About 2 1/2 weeks ago I accidentally clicked on the 'lost device' when i was logging in on my iPhone. i was instantly locked out for two weeks with no confirmation, or warning. I only got an email stating that 2FA was requested unlock. I contacted them and they said wait two weeks. after 2weeks i was able to login and see my funds (thank goodness) but i was not able to withdrawal any coins at all. ACCOUNT DENIED. CONTACT SUPPORT. is the message i get in red if i try to withdraw any coins. At first my Support login help desk was DISABLED. So i used a new email and i created a new help ticket. they told me the some old think word for word copy and paste style. So i ask how and when can i withdraw. that is when they deleted my support tickets. and some they mark red and 'resolved' no reply or explanation. Furthermore they take the time to delete my tickets and or mark resolved, but so response. OK so then someone suggested i send message in russian in the Russian chat (which i didn't even know about) Then after a few attempts when the screen said they were online i asked ' Please admin, i need help can't withdraw. And to my surprise i got a response from support. They asked me the problem...grrr and i explained nicely. And they didn't reply i said let me know if you need screen shots. and then they deleted the support ticket. I tried to ask for help nicely in the russian chat and then my account was/is banned. can't login or anything at all. they still haven't answered my support tickets

This seems crazy to me, I'm sorry that really really sucks.   So the whole problem stemmed from the you clicking "lost device?"   I haven't seen that option...where is that located...on your phone or on btc-e website?  

What does it say now when you try to log into your account using a different IP address?  You basically need someone with the ability to just log into your account there and then send the funds even onto a different users account within btc-e.   then the funds can be withdrawn in the future through that account...

I think there are a few threads here that are monitored by employees of btc-e.  Have you searched through these forums for those threads?   You may get a response there...
YouKnowBit (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:24:41 AM

This seems crazy to me, I'm sorry that really really sucks.   So the whole problem stemmed from the you clicking "lost device?"   I haven't seen that option...where is that located...on your phone or on btc-e website?  

What does it say now when you try to log into your account using a different IP address?  You basically need someone with the ability to just log into your account there and then send the funds even onto a different users account within btc-e.   then the funds can be withdrawn in the future through that account...

I think there are a few threads here that are monitored by employees of btc-e.  Have you searched through these forums for those threads?   You may get a response there...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! good ideas! How do i tip? thanks

to calarfiy, i was able to login. but went i asked help publicly in the Russian chat---> 'Admin, i can't withdraw any coins, please help. thank you'  and then i was am banned, when i try a new IPadress they block the new address.

http://imgur.com/7gC3kVY
http://imgur.com/ec6tLA6

http://imgur.com/Yd3hwDf

notice how the support ticket just get deleted. Its scary. I was a loyal user since nov no problems
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:36:37 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH! good ideas! How do i tip? thanks

to calarfiy, i was able to login. but went i asked help publicly in the Russian chat---> 'Admin, i can't withdraw any coins, please help. thank you'  and then i was am banned, when i try a new IPadress they block the new address.

http://imgur.com/7gC3kVY
http://imgur.com/ec6tLA6

http://imgur.com/Yd3hwDf

notice how the support ticket just get deleted. Its scary. I was a loyal user since nov no problems

So are you still able to log in with your email from a different IP address?    Right after you log in, if you click "finances" at the top...what happens?   Can you see your coins?   I am thinking if you can access your coins that way, then maybe you can just make a few tiny trades before trying to withdraw again... or maybe just try withdrawing a tiny amount first to see if that works..
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:38:37 AM

I've never actually been tipped before...that would be cool  Grin
my address is: 15FxRfE6nK6Ln5Dkbj7nakAV6vB3cXuiGa

But more importantly,  I really want to help you get your coins back...I have had problems with my wallet in the past and it is the worst feeling in the world...
YouKnowBit (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:48:28 AM

But more importantly,  I really want to help you get your coins back...I have had problems with my wallet in the past and it is the worst feeling in the world...

It would be awesome if anyone would file a support ticket and simply reference ticket#GGY-743-83400

I will tip each person who helps. it makes the community a better place.

and yes it is the worst feeling in the world

Thank you again
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:52:37 AM

It would be awesome if anyone would file a support ticket and simply reference ticket#GGY-743-83400

I will tip each person who helps. it makes the community a better place.

and yes it is the worst feeling in the world

Thank you again

so what happens when you log in from a different IP address and click "finances" at the top right?  Can you see your BTC balance?
YouKnowBit (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:58:11 AM

[/quote]

So are you still able to log in with your email from a different IP address?    Right after you log in, if you click "finances" at the top...what happens?   Can you see your coins?   I am thinking if you can access your coins that way, then maybe you can just make a few tiny trades before trying to withdraw again... or maybe just try withdrawing a tiny amount first to see if that works..
[/quote]

i am not able to now login in --> http://imgur.com/FY8KWH9  even from a different IP address!

i asked for help--->http://imgur.com/x5x3dmC I also asked in Russian--> http://imgur.com/7zX9wA0

then thats when they banned me. No email explaining why or how long or anything just banned me for asking for help

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:58:22 AM

[/quote]

i am not able to now login in --> http://imgur.com/FY8KWH9  even from a different IP address!

i asked for help--->http://imgur.com/x5x3dmC I also asked in Russian--> http://imgur.com/7zX9wA0

then thats when they banned me. No email explaining why or how long or anything just banned me for asking for help

[/quote]

do you know what your deposit addresses are for BTC or LTC?   I wonder what would happen if a tiny amount was deposited into your account?  If it would email you the notification and then you can access your account that way?
Mr. Hanky

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:57:18 AM

hello,  

I really need help. I slowly added BTC to BTC-e exchange and for months everything was fine. Now i can't withdraw coins at all. I filed support tickets and they are just deleted and or marked as resolved, without any reply at all. I have withdrew many times before. After two weeks of waiting for a support reply, I started asking for help in the chat form the 'support' and 'admin' when they were online. I was asked for my ticket # by support in the Russian chat. After that my account was BANNED?!? i don't understand. I trusted BTC-e and they won't even respond. They have about 15BTC of mine. Im not rich, thats a lot to me. I use to withdrew my coins at night after i trade, but they blocked me from my funds and they won't even answer. Plus they banned me for asking for help in the chat. this feel terribly wrong

Before you think I'm making this up, let me share my screen shots. http://imgur.com/PxFvJrJ http://imgur.com/E4KANzY I have dozen and dozens more and even a google+ video that shows that i can't withdraw. and them deleting my support tickets and no response.

This is very disturbing for the bitcoin economy. We need to be able to trust exchanges.

Im a bitcoin business owner, i help local businesses understand the basics of bitcoin and i help them get setup with bit pay. I love bitcoin, but i am speechless that this is happening to me. I recommended BTC-e to about 75 to 80 people and businesses, now i feel like a fool. If bitcoin is to be a success, we can't have exchanges doing harmful stuff like this to users. They know that there is no one to call, no one who really can help, and they can ban you for asking for help.

Im not trying to bash on BTC-e, i just want my coins, and i don't think this is right. How can i encourage businesses to accept bitcoin, when i have now been locked out of my BTC-e account with no reason, no reply and i feel helpless.

I've been hosed by BTC-e as well to the tune of several thousand dollars with a similar support story:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400242.0;topicseen
It was my favorite venue for trading and i had zero problems until i did... now i get no help and my funds are effectively confiscated. I would advise anyone and everyone whom is trading at BTC-e to get your funds OUT before you too are scammed.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:40:50 AM

I don't understand, without any kind of warning whatsoever?
Mr. Hanky

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:32:02 PM

I don't understand, without any kind of warning whatsoever?

correct - no warning whatsoever
pissedatbitlaunder

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:17:34 PM

I submitted a ticket for you.  Let us know how it turns out. 

My wallet number is:  1HKTUbhbAHkDgqjS6AAqevtFLnUkWNfnvm

Your request has been received

We have received your request and our team will get back to you shortly. You can log in to the helpdesk to review the status of your request, or check your email for further updates.

General Information

Ticket ID #GSU-846-78775
First and Last Name Justin Case
Email pissedatbitlaunder@hushmail.com
Type Issue
Priority Normal

Subject: reference ticket#GGY-743-83400

Why will this website not work with this person to line out his issue.

Please get in touch. The bitcoin community depends on each other to look out for others.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: