Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in Bitcoin in late 2018?  (Read 107 times)
harshalone (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Hi All,

As a beginner and constantly learning about bitcoins.
Bitcoin prices are very unpredictable and hence it seems to me that investing in bitcoin is high risk.

I just wanted to know that is it a good idea to invest in Bitcoin in late 2018?

I am thinking to keep some money invested in bitcoins for at least 2 months. Will it be worth it?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Hi All,

Bitcoin prices are very unpredictable and hence it seems to me that investing in bitcoin is high risk.

I am thinking to keep some money invested in bitcoins for at least 2 months. Will it be worth it?

I guess you better ask this question in Bitcoin Discussion board.
Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Bitcoin Discussion

Please move the topic.
Scroll down a bit then on the left hand side look for move topic link. Click it then follow the on screen instructions.
ImageLoading...

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

You said it yourself. Prices are very unpredictable. So no one knows for sure if now is the best time to buy bitcoin, especially if you're planning on holding it on a very short time span(2 months). If you're only planning on holding for a short time-period then it's pretty much almost like a coinflip. Make your guess.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tina87

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Bitcoin should be invested only when there is free capital. there are all prerequisites that in 2018 bitcoin will increase in price already . But you can not make a definitive and accurate forecast, because everything can change in a day or hour.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

I personally have a few bitcoins available. I believe that this network has all the advantages, it is really unique and the first one. I hope that the price in the next few years will cost 100 thousands dollars per one coin.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

Hi All,

Most of the newbies like you are posting Bitcoin related topics in the wrong thread. You should post this to Bitcoin discussion which you can find easily after you logged in your account.

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

For me yes, till the end of this year bitcoin for me will hit price around 10-15k$, so don't be scared and try your luck, bitcoin is one of those coins that investing in it should bring some income faster or slower.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:08:17 PM

This depends on you and ONLY you.

Look at the data thats there to support your decision (either way). Look at how the price has performed over the years and the percentages and timescales of when it has retraced or went parabolic.

Personally, i think its a great entry price at the minute. You have to remember some poor buggers were paying 20k in december, so the price its at now?? Logic tells you it's a no brainer really! BUT you have to look at the flip side and understand everything that is going on in this space as its not all 'sunshine and rainbows'  Grin

Unless you have money to burn you really need to be doing your due diligence. STUDY the data and make your own informed decision rather than relying on strangers on the internet. Don't get me wrong i try to get as many opinions - good or bad - as i can, but ultimately its your choice and your call.
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

2 months is not the best period to invest, cause there is an opinion, that price wont go up till
the early winter, like it was a year ago.
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

There is a possibility of profit / loss over where risk is higher. Bitcoin prices continue to decline and continue to grow. As a result, it is possible to gain profit by trading every day from now on. But it's a good time to hold long term. Bitcoin prices are much lower at this time. When suddenly it can not be said to increase.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:39:09 PM

I think it's not a good idea to buy bitcoins in late 2018 because these coming months expect for the price to continuously increase and I believe that this coming November and December the price will increase higher or triple the current value this coming November and December.
So if you are late on buying bitcoin you will be late to make a profit that can result of losing the opportunity to make a profit or you can lose your investment. So decide right now to buy bitcoins before it's late.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

There is no one knows what the price will go from now. But, if you believed in bitcoin's fundamental and can wait for a year or two. It's a great to time to get in now or later this year.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:26 AM

I'll try to put things into perspective for you:

Bitcoin's price is currently at its lowest in at least 6 months. Buying right now would put you in a better position than if you bought at any other point in 2018.

On the other hand, prices have been dropping since the end of 2017 and we don't know exactly how low the price can go. We're in a bear market and it can drop to like $3000 next week for all we know. $6000 could just as easily be the lowest point.

I personally think buying now is a bargain. We don't know what the bottom is though, so you should at least expect short-term to mid-term losses for the duration of the bear market. You're very likely to lose money if you decide to stick with your two-month timeline unless Bitcoin somehow goes on a bull run.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

I believe that Bitcoin is still undervalued as compared to that of the real potential of it. I believe that we will see a positive momentum in the second half of this year so I am bullish on short-term as well as a super long term. However, the short-term market is manipulated by the big whales and institutional investors so we cannot predict anything about it but on the other hand, I am optimistic about the growth in the user base in coming years resulting in a growth in price indirectly. However, this is my personal opinion and it might be completely wrong so do your own research before making an investment decision.
artistus84

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:06:17 AM

Judging by the statistics of the past years, there have always been falls of the Andes. And deciding to invest is everyone's choice. For example, I invest in an alternative coin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

There is no one knows what the price will go from now. But, if you believed in bitcoin's fundamental and can wait for a year or two. It's a great to time to get in now or later this year.
Buying today is a good choice, while you are learning you can start investing with bitcoin now because the price are still low and for sure if you invest in late 2018, the price might be higher now as expected. Know more about bitcoin and act right away, be ready for the risk, stay focus and don't panic because this kind of emotion can make your money loss.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Seriously when are you going to invest in bitcoin? it is always good idea to invest in bitcoin but this time may be gold time for buying because there is almost 70% crash in total.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

That depends on price of bitcoin cause maybe in the end of this year market will recover and prices will be bigger than now, if price will be around 6-7k$ for me it will be still profitable to invest in it then.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
llvroyxd

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

Hi All,

Its really depends on the price of the bitcoin in late 2018, you better check always the market or make a comparison on the price last year. For me this is  the best time to invest since the price is only 6k compare last 2 months ago.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: