Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the reason why bitcoin falls  (Read 763 times)
crypto3644 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Why is bitcoin falling? the long-term bitcoin holders would be selling their bitcoin for fear of an attack with quantum computing that could happen within a few years, for this reason they would be anticipating to get their profits before it keeps falling further? .. the fact is that bitcoin will not return to the price levels of December 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanhoang2000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

The supply and demand are largely influenced by the price of today's bitcoins
Nuex

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

bitcoin prices are currently very worrying for big and small investors as well as bounty hunters.
but we all can not predict exactly whether bitcoin will return in December 2017.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:14:08 PM

Why is bitcoin falling? the long-term bitcoin holders would be selling their bitcoin for fear of an attack with quantum computing that could happen within a few years, for this reason they would be anticipating to get their profits before it keeps falling further? .. the fact is that bitcoin will not return to the price levels of December 2017
I don't think price of bitcoin went down because of the quantum computing, in my personal analysis bitcoin went down because of the bad news come from mtgox can be seen on here https://news.bitcoin.com/mt-gox-creditors-legal-victory-enormous-assets-to-be-returned/ and the effect of bad news will be done in couples weeks later, bitcoin won't be died just by bad news related with hacking issues and quantum computing.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Why is bitcoin falling?
It's more or less normal price movement for this part of the year.

the long-term bitcoin holders would be selling their bitcoin for fear of an attack with quantum computing that could happen within a few years,
No way the long term bitcoin holders would be selling now. Only the noob bitcoin holders will panic sell when the price is low. Where did you get the information about quantum computing? Attack by quantum computing is not happening any time soon.

the fact is that bitcoin will not return to the price levels of December 2017
Where did you get this information? Fortune telling?
gilbert056

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

bitcoin falls simply because of the news worldwide . if people heard or read negative news about bitcoin people usually dump it . It was one of the major factor for bitcoin to fall because some countries banned bitcoin and others do not accept it . But still bitcoin has more good news rather than bad news but o suggest people to buy bitcoin when it fell so you can earn profit once it flew again .
Isaythebitcoinbitch

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

I don't think they're dumping everything for quantum computing...
whales are just selling hard!!
I wonder to know when all this will comes to an end!
need to sell my bags...
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Let us take this price fall normally as inconsistency is the basic characteristics of bitcoin. I couldn't agree with you on the point that the price will never reach the level it was in last December. I believe that it will certainly reach their and even higher. It will just need some more time.
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

The price of bct fall when holder sell much more quantities of their coins than the price fall down bcz of fear of losing profits and when the price is lower they buy more coins and hold again that is the way to profit
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

Inconsistency, that's the best word to describe Bitcoin. Yes, we know Bitcoin also reached the floor-peak of its rank but it also has it's highest peak wherein there are a lot of users investing and using Bitcoin. The news spread, especially negative, can be the reason why Bitcoin falls, but people should also risk, just like in the journey of life.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

Why is bitcoin falling?
- market manipulation
- panic sells
- exiting of many investors who saw the above two things and don't want to risk their money until it is over so the market gets thinner and easier to manipulate
- altcoins dumping which is causing a lot of disturbance in the market.

the long-term bitcoin holders would be selling their bitcoin for fear of an attack with quantum computing that could happen within a few years, for this reason they would be anticipating to get their profits before it keeps falling further?
anyone who is doing this because of what you said without using their heads or doing a 5 minute research should not hold any bitcoin ever. not only bitcoin but also literary any other kind of investment in their lives.

the fact is that bitcoin will not return to the price levels of December 2017
how exactly is that a fact?

Only Bitcoin
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

I don't think price of bitcoin went down because of the quantum computing, in my personal analysis bitcoin went down because of the bad news come from mtgox can be seen on here https://news.bitcoin.com/mt-gox-creditors-legal-victory-enormous-assets-to-be-returned/ and the effect of bad news will be done in couples weeks later, bitcoin won't be died just by bad news related with hacking issues and quantum computing.

I think that this bad news too.
We hope price will be recover soon.
price of bitcoin can't fall down lower than 5500 USD.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

I believe it is just manipulation by whales so they can drive the price down.  This happens in all the markets but it has a stronger effect in bitcoin.  Of course it will return back to its' all time high, thats the nature of bitcoin.  It dips but comes back stronger than ever.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

There are possible things that is part of the constant or simply the change, which is the only npossible constant thing, that I have seen here in bitcoin. Gladly, how bitcoin is being patronised all over thr world, which are pros, we cannot remove the fact that there are also cons about it. It is okay to lower our pride about holding of what is yours wo you won't be wondering what I just happened
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:57:12 PM

The supply and demand are largely influenced by the price of today's bitcoins

Yes absolutely, maybe some country ban crypto currency that is why the the demand and supply of all coins in the market is affected and now bitcoin price is very low, sad, but dont be worry everyone here, just keep calm and everything will be okay, just keep holding your fund.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

There is nothing special in the fall of crypto. In contrast to, let's say, stock companies or assets such as oil, gold,  digital money has no real price indicators. For stocks, this is the number of customers, the cost of means of production, various types of patents, and so on. For gold and oil - the number of units produced, stocks, demand growth due to new productions (say, chemical). In crypto, it's easier and therefore unusual: pure demand and pure offer.
hogriderr

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Bitcoin as one of the most beloved cryptocurrency currencies but this year I saw a lot of negative advice about bitcoin and also the marar market website that was broken to make the year bitcoin price drop sharply.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

if in my opinion maybe bitcoin prices fall.
because of the large number of people who sell their assets for a road trip with the family. especially now is still Idul Fitri holidays and long school holidays .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

My reason is because of the feast of Eid al-Fitr of the Muslims. and school children's holidays. so will many people need money for roads with family and so on. so the number of people who buy and who sell will be many people who sell .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

if you stop being lazy and do a quick research you will see that quantum computers and bitcoin has been more of a FUD to create panic among newbies and there is no merit to it. and it won't become a real threat for many years. and even by then there are a lot of very simple solutions!

why market falls?
there are a lot of theories some of which you will see in this topic and these days.
i myself say it is because of the altcoin dumps that have been going on for some time now. the first sign of it is the fact that for example bitcoin drops 5% but other coins like ethereum drop 10%.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: