Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the reason why bitcoin falls  (Read 763 times)
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

Why is bitcoin falling? the long-term bitcoin holders would be selling their bitcoin for fear of an attack with quantum computing that could happen within a few years, for this reason they would be anticipating to get their profits before it keeps falling further? .. the fact is that bitcoin will not return to the price levels of December 2017
Many people are worrying about the falling price of bitcoin, but I think it is normal to have ups and downs in the market. I believe that it's falling because some investors was afraid to hold their bitcoin, maybe they are selling some investments.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

I think it's because of the imbalance between supply and demand,Because there are many ICO projects, these ICO projects will make people sell BTC, because people have insufficient funds.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
AllDayTrader

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

First off, there's something that most traders don't understand. There are private groups/individuals that are able to purchase large amounts of Bitcoin off the books. These Bitcoin never reach a ledger (ie. exchanges, etc), and due to this such purchases don't affect the market initially. However, the whole point of these larger traders purchasing such large amount of coins (think tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of BTC at a time) is to obviously make profit off them. In doing so, it allows them to essentially manipulate the markets. Of course, its not possible to manipulate it enough to cause an immediate crash or incline, but there are enough coins being sold out there in such a manner to where the investors are able to use the purchased BTC to their advantage by shorting and what have you. From what I'm seeing through my research, this is happening at an unprecedented rate at the moment which is reflected in the falling price of BTC. Essentially, the rich are getting richer and as a result the rest of us are taking the fall for it.

Its the ultimate pump/dump IMO, and until the amount of unregulated coins are decreased from being purchased among these large traders, BTC will continue to fall like we're seeing. If you don't believe me, there is PROOF of such actions going on even despite the fact that you cannot see their actions on markets. All you have to do is watch the transactions on the blockchain for a day (especially a day like today where BTC is falling), and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. What this means for us smaller traders is that we need to be smart and try to ride the waves of these whales if possible. I've been trying myself, but its very difficult as they're always one step ahead of the pack given that they are the ones controlling the direction of the waves. There are still ways to make money off BTC even in a falling market, but to do so you have to be very smart about how you invest and know when to buy and when to sell. This is obviously something I'm still trying to figure out myself. Anyhow, I figured I'd at least throw this out there since I don't think most people know about this and it is very important to have in your knowledge box if you're involved with bitcoin. This is the downside to a decentralized currency, is that there always WILL be unregulated purchases/sales, hence the reason why cryptocurrency is so volatile compared to regulated fiat currency. This is also why governments are so scared of cryptocurrency. Hopefully, you learned something from my post and good luck to everyone here.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

I dont know whats reason now behind its falling.

Bitcoin wont reach again its price level (ATH). How can you be sure of that?

We dont even know when the bull start and you already assessed that it wont be back to $19k-$20k?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

It's not like the price won't rise before December. Anything can happen. The price may have full recovery within December and at the end of the year it may rise quite high like last year. I'm optimistic about this.
tailor.and

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I think some manipulators are manipulating the price controlling the demand. However, the price fall may also caused by different FUD and negative rumors. I hope this is a temporary thing. The price will increased within December.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

probably because of the Idul Fitri and school holidays. but if there is not another I also do not know.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
cryptopranto

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

Quantam computer attack in a few year??? I think it's not gonna happen. And the fact you said long term investors selling their btc.. That's also nkt true. Only weak hands and noobs are selling at low orice. and the whales are only buyjng it rather than selling them. Because everyone knows Bitcoin will rise soon.
AllDayTrader

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

As a matter of fact, my point that I made above is being proven right now as I write this. Market is back up to $6180 currently, and if you look on the blockchain you'll see some massive transactions that have taken place.
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

The supply and demand are largely influenced by the price of today's bitcoins
You are right, also we cannot deny the fact that other reasons of the fall of the price are the antagonist of cryptocurrency who are always spreading fear and negativities about it in the mainstream media. There are just so many gulliable people who easily persuade by what they hear so as a result many are selling instead of holding.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

The fact that I see most recently is that Bitcoin will recover very slowly. May drop below 4k. There are many reasons: the government does not accept.
  FB, TW Are banned Bitcoin ads, Goole also follows. etc.

Arnold110

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

As we know the crypto market is very much volatile so the ups and downs of the bitcoin is a very normal incident. Generally the fall for bitcoin is caused for the unpredictable big and small investments of the ameture investors.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

Bitcoin has been working perfectly early this year and one a sudden bitcoin price drop to beyond expectations, that effect other alt-coins in the market, therefore the most reason why bitcoin is falling is the supply rates is higher than demand.
conanrien

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

The basic of falling price of anything is the imbalance of demand and supply. In recent time, supply is sufficient comparing to demand. As a result, price is falling. Whenever, demand becomes higher than the supply, its price will rise high so fastly.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

There are many theories revolving around this :

1) A recent hack on a big exchange. I do not agree with it as the volume traded was small there.

2) Indian exchanges panicking due to RBI ban date coming near. The date is coming near but volume traded there also is very small.

If we see trends in past years, this part of year has been like this only.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

Why is bitcoin falling? the long-term bitcoin holders would be selling their bitcoin for fear of an attack with quantum computing that could happen within a few years, for this reason they would be anticipating to get their profits before it keeps falling further? .. the fact is that bitcoin will not return to the price levels of December 2017

What makes you think that quantum computing is anywhere near a point where it can make an attack on the ECDSA part of Bitcoin? Even if that is the case people should have enough time to know in advance so that the developers can prepare alternatives to incorporate that are more resistant to quantum attacks.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

I think there are a few reasons first the Indian top crypto exchange going to stop the trading with Indian rupees like deposits and withdrawal soon as per RIB notice, but still have time to know until 5th of July but indian investors are panic and selling their btc and one thing ico are going with scam projects.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:09:28 PM

Panic has been a very bad thing in the bitcoin market, what most time effect the Price is due to low demands in the market, once the demands become low it will have direct negative effect on the Price so at that good news and social media promotions will go a long way to bring to the notice of the general public the good rule bitcoin plays in they financial life.
Dmitry.sit

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

Bitcoin falls because investors so want.  They want to invest more money for a low price, and then sell for a more expensive coin.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

It seems to me that this is a normal course for such a large currency, now the bitcoin rests and no one can definitely say whether it will return to its highest price. In my opinion, he will return, but before that all those who are not sure will sell their savings.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: