Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A low Bitcoin market cap is easier for whales to pump and dump!  (Read 186 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

I did not read this anywhere: Original thought but maybe someone has discussed it somewhere!
With 50 million using leverage at a low market cap is the game these bitches are playing. Retail investors are the suckers in this new game! They will take you to your lowest point and then give you hope and when they have enough profit: SELL. Then repeat the process. They get good value for their money with a low market cap.
It is in their interest to keep a low market cap!
They want you to FOMO! They will probably take us lower because this territory will be easier for them and then FOMO us up.

Alternatively they might take us to 7K and repeat what just happened. If they do they are probably buying cheap alts now before they start with pumping BTC

Opinion only but it makes sense to me!
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

I did not read this anywhere: Original thought but maybe someone has discussed it somewhere!
With 50 million using leverage at a low market cap is the game these bitches are playing. Retail investors are the suckers in this new game! They will take you to your lowest point and then give you hope and when they have enough profit: SELL. Then repeat the process. They get good value for their money with a low market cap.
They want you to FOMO! They will probably take us lower because this territory will be easier for them and then FOMO us up.

Alternatively they might take us to 7K and repeat what just happened. If they do they are probably buying cheap alts now before they start with pumping BTC

The market has been driving by created a lot of FUD and you can see that i have seen a bunch of the FUD thread about that. They can make us FOMO anytime because they have so many amounts that cna be used to pump any coin at the same time. If you remember last year and the majority of altcoin gets a huge increas.e

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:29:19 PM

The market has been driving by created a lot of FUD and you can see that i have seen a bunch of the FUD thread about that. They can make us FOMO anytime because they have so many amounts that cna be used to pump any coin at the same time. If you remember last year and the majority of altcoin gets a huge increas.e

I honestly believe my theory is correct: It is very sad for me to arrive at this conclusion.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

What you are talking about is the market. The same happens in the stock market, where manipulation is prohibited and punishable by law. Prices fluctuating and will fluctuate, just treat it calmly.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

t's much easier to influence the low-volume market. The higher the volume, the more stable it will be.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

t's much easier to influence the low-volume market. The higher the volume, the more stable it will be.

Correct: BTC needs a higher market cap to absorb volatility. In addition, other measures need to be introduced to curb pumps and dumps: I have an idea but now is it not the time and place to discuss it!
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

So you mean whales pump and dump crypto by leverage trading
I know that Leverage allows a trader to open a position that is larger than the account balance but, does leverage trading is really using real crypto with already multiplied balances in buying and selling activities?  
Is leverage trading have no maximum limit for the desired balance in its service?
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

Common opinion and this thing do normally happen inside this cryptomarket when it comes to investing.  Whales would always have the capability on moving things up since they do have the money to manipulate on.This is why as a trader or investor believing such FUDS or Shills wont really be suggested and also joining up some groups claiming that they would pump up a certain coin but opposite things would always happen into these circumstances.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

So you mean whales pump and dump crypto by leverage trading
I know that Leverage allows a trader to open a position that is larger than the account balance but, does leverage trading is really using real crypto with already multiplied balances in buying and selling activities?  
Is leverage trading have no maximum limit for the desired balance in its service?

Yes, you can go 50x in a trade if you desire using real bitcoin. One bitcoin can have the power of 50 but if bitcoin goes up a little bit your lose one bitcoin if you go short ( Sell bitcoin) It is a dangerous game but if you do it on a large scale you can shift markets in any direction you want! 50 million USD can do amazing things in this market if a strategy like this is implemented by Savy traders that know their stuff.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

Yes this theory is 100% true and this is happening actually.  They are creating FUD and than FOMO, this fucking institutional investers are playing with market. We have to unite and don't sell our BTC coz BTC will last forever and if we don't unite and sell our BTC in FOMO they will WIN. Stay Strong guys let's Unite and don't let them WIN.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

It really make sense to me too!  And this game playing by the whales is nice to me too.  We can only make money as a traders if we buy low and sell high and that is the cycle of the  business. I think what we should learn is how do we buy when the whales are buying and how do we sell when the whales are selling?  If we can understand this then we will make money as well as whales!

I honestly believe my theory is correct: It is very sad for me to arrive at this conclusion.
I don't think you need to defend this theory because it is really in any business setting and not only bitcoin trading. But what should concerned us is that can we be skillful and knowledgeable to play this game like whales and full our purse with coins?
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

You're right!

The lower volume and unregulated market as that of cryptocurrencies are easy target of market manipulation by bulk hodlers. They tend to defy TA which make people lose trades. This isn't healthy for the market and that's why unless some bigger firms enter the market with their money, this market won't be able to attract more investors from other traditional markets. Crypto market needs more volume to prevent such heavy manipulations by MMs.
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

This is how the market works. We are entering it should understand that there are such rules of the game. You have to draw the right conclusions and learn how to earn here, if not - then you don't belong here. No need to scold whales and complain them, it doesn't make sense, it's their game and the rules in this game they come up with.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

Well, guess what? The market was too down yesterday and up until now while the market cap was too low Bitcoin would having a hard time to recover again. Whales may be the reasons why the market are so low right now, they buy almost everything and this is the effect of it. My best guess before Bitcoin could fully recover would be this coming November or December, but if someone would dump, then it would totally change the course of recovering of Bitcoin.

gnarledoak

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:09:41 AM

when bitcoin wasn't as accepted as today I remember that in 2014, there was an event where a massive bitcoin whale liquidated 30,000 bitcoins for $300 a piece. Many traders and speculators thought it would wreck the market at the time but instead, the order was ripped through by buyers and bitcoin’s price subsequently rose to $375. The event was remembered forever, and the trader will forever be known as the “bear whale.” The 30,000 BTC many memes were made and graphics depicting the epic slaying of this gigantic whale. Many bitcoiners felt victorious that day in October because a whale of that size failed to sway the market.
rabbitkenith

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:38:13 AM

I never contribute to low volume coins but there are plentiful fake volume numbers out there.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

Low or high markey cap can be manipulated by whales so i guess theres no sense talking about this

They did that last December 2017 to make people believe about how huge bitcoin can reach and investors come to put capital,then they crashed the market and lots of users who invested got trapped ATH so lets just make our things and let them do theirs anyway we have nothing to do about that
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

Here it is not necessary not to agree, but what we can do counter-reaction against them tell me. How will we increase the capitalization and volume of trades, even if we keep all our investments. These are the rules of the market and they are roughly the founders who twist it as they want.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

WELL Sad to say but its trus if they can manipulate while the price is high,so what more if the prices are dropping hard like now.this is what i hate about this market now when this sucker continuously profiting when more of us are drowning,hope that the US low will be implemented as this issues of manipulation resolve
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:18:20 AM

Yes. That's what they are doing now. Investors with big money can move the market as how they want. Crypto market is not a big market when compared with other markets like forex. So if any person has a larger investment then he can move the market in his way. Other retail investors just follow the market and most of the time they are losers.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: