Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think?  (Read 3453 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Always paying the taxes if I sell bitcoin or other crypto. What's the point in having the money and not paying taxes? Then the whole life you'd be worried that the government is coming for you and wouldn't be able to enjoy the money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:16:16 AM

I think that taxes on crypto currency are a bad idea. Crypto-currencies have gained notoriety thanks to the decentralization system, and investors don`t want this advantage to lose. In addition, the tax legislation is constantly changing even in those countries that have already made crypto-currencies in the list of sources of revenue for the state budget. This leads to the fact that some investors leave the market, not wanting to work in conditions of uncertainty.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

actually this is very burdensome for me, but this is also for the good of the country.
if it's 0.0001 for each transaction, it might still be acceptable.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

I think that taxes on crypto currency are a bad idea. Crypto-currencies have gained notoriety thanks to the decentralization system, and investors don`t want this advantage to lose. In addition, the tax legislation is constantly changing even in those countries that have already made crypto-currencies in the list of sources of revenue for the state budget. This leads to the fact that some investors leave the market, not wanting to work in conditions of uncertainty.

In the country I live in, the tax rules for crypto currencys are pretty well regulated and the laws do not change all the time. If you only hold your coins and do not trade, the coins are free of tax after one year here in the country. That's pretty cool and for investors, this tax advantage is also very interesting. But anyway, I would always recommend to anyone to pay taxes, if you have to. Many good things like roads, social protection etc. are paid for by the taxes. Maybe this is different in other countries, but everyone has to know that best himself.   Wink
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

The only way for a government to tax cryptos is by strictly asking exchanges to follow KYC so that they could easily trace transactions and impose taxes.But taxing is good as the government itself approves cryptos to be legal by this way which would help in more progress of cryptos.B it in my country,still cryptos are not taxed and at the same time they are not termed as legal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

I m not a supporter of taxation on cryptocurrencies. But I believe regulations are good for the long term. There are many scams that effect the reputation of cryptos, regulations will help in stopping them eventually. Also regulations will help in flow of new money as investors are more secured.
But many of the governments are aiming for huge taxes, that is greater than 25% on profits, which is not acceptable.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:13:15 PM

In most of developing countries this is ban and they are not giving access to common peoples so its very hard for us to give taxes but if authorities want to have some taxes then first of all they need to do some work and allow peoples to trade and they can take some good amount in taxes
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

The only way that i will accepted taxation on crypto is that if they let us use it freely, if governments and various points of interest start accepting crypto as a payment method but taxes in return than that would not be so bad, because if you think about it right now people who are using crypto to make profit probably make more than a person with a regular job who wakes up every morning to go to work while they sit in their home and watch their balance rise, and they don't have to pay the taxes on income because technically it is not a job, that seems kind of unfair, and that is in my opinion one of the controversial things about cryptocurrency and it is making accepting it a difficult decision because even with taxes people could escape that because government can't track them down because cryptocurrency is anonymous and can't be controlled.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

I don't think about taxes. I have an opportunity not to pay them and I won't do it. The government should make the tax but not to extort him. Do you see government support for all participants in the cryptocurrency market? What to pay tax for? I hope that someday I will have the opportunity not to use Fiat and I will not interfere with the government at all.
dont be so rebellious mind buds this cant give you enough reason to love your government remember that we are still a people of our country and we have an obligation to do and that is to follow every rules thy gave unto us,including paying taxes whenever we have an income,this is the law of life and please dont mess with it because what crypto needs is peaceful agreements with the governments and we cant achieve it if youill act like that
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Taxes from crypto currency we, apparently, will have to be paid as soon as the states legalize the crypto currency in the country of our residence. However, not all actions related to the crypto currency and subject to taxation, citizens will show to the tax authorities. For example, a direct purchase of goods in citizens with a calculation in the crypto currency. Such an operation can not be tracked by the state. Other operations with crypto-currencies will be subject to actual taxation to varying degrees.
I do not yet fully understand the effect of the capital gains tax. With respect to securities, bonds, etc., where the fixed capital gains will be fixed, everything is clear. And in the crypto-currency, where after the price of crypto currency has gone up and taxes are paid, it will again fall in price. After all, will not the state compensate for the loss?
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

In most of developing countries this is ban and they are not giving access to common peoples so its very hard for us to give taxes but if authorities want to have some taxes then first of all they need to do some work and allow peoples to trade and they can take some good amount in taxes
actually cryptocommunity not worry about tax rule from goverment as long as this win win solution for them.community can be felt comfort without any worry losing their if investing.meanwhile goverment get their taxes to provide public facilities.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

i would not agree to pay tax from my cryptocurrencies asset unless the government can provide to me the comfortable and the securities for me and all of bitcoin users in my country but how could cryptocurrencies will taxable if most of countries in the world does not admit cryptocurrencies as part of traditional currencies however if crypto taxable then it should be considering for Personal income tax or profits tax
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

if that happens then the government must authorize every transaction in the form of crypto and crypto as legitimate currency like national currency.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

i would not agree to pay tax from my cryptocurrencies asset unless the government can provide to me the comfortable and the securities for me and all of bitcoin users in my country but how could cryptocurrencies will taxable if most of countries in the world does not admit cryptocurrencies as part of traditional currencies however if crypto taxable then it should be considering for Personal income tax or profits tax
For me,paying taxes should only be implemented once the government had legalized bitcoin and accepted it as a national or a global currency.Because if they really want to,they can easily trace our transactions through the exchanges we had.And for that,we have no choice but to be obliged on the rules being implemented.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

to redeem the bitcoin I change to the fiat currency, there is some percentage of deduction to be done. and when I transfer to the bank account number after I change my BTC assets to the fiat it is charged a few percent reduction. I think it's the same as the application of taxation so I think the tax system is running but there is no discourse in the government's explanation of bitcoin tax imposition.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

A scientific taxes on crypto currencies are welcomed in my opinion. Taxation helps cryptos to get mainstream and also are indication that government are accepting cryptos. we should keep in mind that government are capable of changing things in U turn so. tax are good in my opinion.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

to redeem the bitcoin I change to the fiat currency, there is some percentage of deduction to be done. and when I transfer to the bank account number after I change my BTC assets to the fiat it is charged a few percent reduction. I think it's the same as the application of taxation so I think the tax system is running but there is no discourse in the government's explanation of bitcoin tax imposition.

yeah, we have already got the "tax" from the exchange company when we exchange our cryptocurrency itu fiat money. I believe that the exchange company used that money to pay the taxes to the government. if the government want to make cryptocurrency tax'able, please support the cryptocurrency too.
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I guess it is more better that it will not be taxed because when we sell our crypto there is a fee that we paid. And after that if we our earnings into fiat there is also a deduct on the amount. Then why would it will be tax again if it is been deducted in the transactions that made.

Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

I think if my country would allow us to use cryptocurrency and for that they would charge us some little amount of taxes, I would not be against that. And furthermore my country would be beneficial from that.
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

how much we get moneys from crypto currency  you think it I said you never thought about it. Whenever I dealing any exchange or any site out mine money I have paid all much that time it fee recognition to us. so now why I would like to tex. almost I have fee everywhere its not good for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: