Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think?  (Read 3458 times)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

In my opinion it is the responsibility of every citizen to pay their taxes when they are employed because it will be used by the government to improve the economy of the country but if they will impose tax on Bitcoin i think it's not appropriate.

Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

To reclaim the bitcoin I change to the fiat money, there is some level of reasoning to be finished. also, when I exchange to the financial balance number after I change my BTC resources for the fiat it is charged a couple of percent decrease. I believe it's the same as the use of tax collection so I think the assessment framework is running yet there is no talk in the administration's clarification of bitcoin charge inconvenience.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

Well if the government can make a absolute non tolerance on all graft and corruption actions i may agreed on taxation.i dont care what would they put according to the mentiond choices but if not,i will never bet on tax as i know my hard earned money will only goes to non deserving
Bountyl

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

I think that the entire flow of transactions will not be tracked even if the state forces the wallet to register. The flow of money that will not be monitored and most people will not agree on it will fill up with the same.

Huobi Russia  |  Digital Asset Exchange Platform
https://www.huobi.com.ru
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

I don't think about taxes. I have an opportunity not to pay them and I won't do it. The government should make the tax but not to extort him. Do you see government support for all participants in the cryptocurrency market? What to pay tax for? I hope that someday I will have the opportunity not to use Fiat and I will not interfere with the government at all.

Hell no, a lot of people are going all in into the bitcoins and some cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized they wanted to get out of the oppression of the government about how much money we own. The bitcoins will never be the same again if the government takes place into them. Lets just have a boundary permanently then ig the government wanted to create their own cryptocurrency then shall be it. Just dont cross the lines.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

There are several tax options today, and all of them can be applied to crypto-currencies, depending on how the latter are defined in the state. Most often, the following taxes are introduced:
  • Value Added Tax (VAT). It can be levied by trade operations made with the help of crypto currency as a means of payment, as well as currency exchange. Basically - the exchange of crypto currency for fiat money, but in theory VAT can be levied on the exchange of crypto currency between each other. It operates mainly in those countries where crypto-currencies are recognized as a payment instrument, for example, in Japan. When buying goods and services for cryptocurrensies, VAT will also have to be paid to the residents of the UK, but they can exchange the crypto-currencies for fiat without paying VAT.
  • Tax on goods and services. A kind of analogue of VAT for those countries that have recognized crypto-currencies are not a means of payment, but a commodity. Acts on the same principle as VAT. Only in the case of VAT, the taxpayer is in fact a buyer, and in the case of a tax on goods and services, a supplier of goods and services, in this case a holder of a crypto currency. He has been working in Singapore for several years. At the beginning of this year, a similar system was adopted by Israel with respect to the mining, which was equated with the production of goods.
  • Personal income tax. Personal incomes in crypto-currencies are taxed, for example, the salary paid by the employer in bitcoins. Implemented, for example, in the US.
  • Profits tax. They are subject to any companies that make a profit. Also, they are subject to profits earned as a result of trading on the exchange and the performance of other currency transactions. In the cryptosphere, this system is used specifically to tax the crypto traders and various crypto-currency organizations (from the exchange of crypto-currencies to the pools for mining). Mining may also be subject to profit tax. In the US, for example, take into account the profit from crypto-activity in the tax declaration will have to be traders and miners, and all people who somehow earn on crypto-currencies as a result of speculation. The same tax is levied on all crypto-currency transactions made by legal entities in Australia and Japan.
  • Capital gains tax. They are subject to income of individuals and legal entities obtained as a result of investing in shares, bonds, securities, valuable assets and so on. In the cryptosphere, it starts acting as soon as the crypto-currencies are equated to valuable assets. Not only investors fall in, but all holders are also crypto currency. This system is implemented in the US, where it matters how long the holders of crypto currency keep them and in what quantity. He also works in Australia, Brazil, Canada and in many EU countries - Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Spain and others.
  • Property tax. For the cryptosphere, it becomes important when the crypto-currencies are recognized as property, a valuable asset that is owned. As soon as such an amendment is made, the holder of the crypto currency is required to notify the tax service of all transactions concluded with this asset. Such an amendment was introduced in the US tax legislation, where the crypto-currencies in this case are presented as a valuable asset, and in Australia, where they are recognized as property.
What do you think about the taxation of cryptocurrencies? Which model fits best?

The government would be too rude if they're going to implement or out taxes on cryptocurrench because we all know that we aren't earning enough to sustain all our daily needs. Our income here is unstable so if ever they will do it, ut would be a big burden for us.
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

For me i guess it ok to have taxes i crypto as long as they used it in important things,through the improvement of our society and to all especially those beggars who are needy,atleast we help in some ways and by crypto we csn do many things.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

I think that the entire flow of transactions will not be tracked even if the state forces the wallet to register. The flow of money that will not be monitored and most people will not agree on it will fill up with the same.
I think the taxation of cryptocurrency is very difficult because all transactions are anonymity for the trader and this will make governments feel uncomfortable. I learned that some Bitcoin countries are working on ways to levy taxes on Bitcoin transactions but I believe investors will be unhappy about that.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

I see no reason to pay taxes until there is clear and shared legislation between the various countries.
Of course, care should be taken when converting the crypto into fiat money, but at the moment it is quite easy to escape the terrocrats.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

if it's for the security and legalization of the government, it's okay. as long as the tax is not too high so as not to burden the crypto users.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
webdevmastery

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

How can crypto be taxed and who will be responsible for money from crypto taxes? whether the government will manage the tax crypto in the future?

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency should not have taxes because that is the reason why it was very profitable, another thing is that traders are already paying decent enough fee's to compensate with taxes.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

How can crypto be taxed and who will be responsible for money from crypto taxes? whether the government will manage the tax crypto in the future?

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency should not have taxes because that is the reason why it was very profitable, another thing is that traders are already paying decent enough fee's to compensate with taxes.
despite being charged at the exchangers, but as a citizen is taxed for every asset and income we have. the taxes we pay are also returned to us in the form of public facilities improvements
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

I don't think about taxes. I have an opportunity not to pay them and I won't do it. The government should make the tax but not to extort him. Do you see government support for all participants in the cryptocurrency market? What to pay tax for? I hope that someday I will have the opportunity not to use Fiat and I will not interfere with the government at all.

Hell no, a lot of people are going all in into the bitcoins and some cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized they wanted to get out of the oppression of the government about how much money we own. The bitcoins will never be the same again if the government takes place into them. Lets just have a boundary permanently then ig the government wanted to create their own cryptocurrency then shall be it. Just dont cross the lines.
They are never going to allow that, governments want to control everything that is why they are getting bigger by the day, they are never going to leave bitcoin alone they are doing everything they can to try to control it but they are finding that is incredible difficult to do so, so they are going to try to scare people away from bitcoin and those that have it will be threatened to pay their taxes.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:23:55 PM

Is it possible?? I don't think so. As it has no controller. Then how will government put tax on cryptocurrencies. And if it possible then it will be good for country.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

If you are thinking about legalizing crypto currency, taxes are inevitable!

The question is only in the number and in percentage, of the volume of the cryptocurrency.

In the report of the European Government I propose to introduce a tax in the form of an identical investment in the financial sector.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

We all have to get use to it, it seems it's a growing inevitability. Crypto is bound to be
taxed, it may already have been occurring somewhere today. Though I think it shouldn't
be but the widespread talk of full regulation will have taxes as an extra added bonus or
a set back to some supporters and investors. It's hardly crypto's next step to go forward.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

We all have to get use to it, it seems it's a growing inevitability. Crypto is bound to be
taxed, it may already have been occurring somewhere today. Though I think it shouldn't
be but the widespread talk of full regulation will have taxes as an extra added bonus or
a set back to some supporters and investors. It's hardly crypto's next step to go forward.
It is your thinking that we should not pay tax , I mean Indirectly you want day that Cryptourrency should be free from.the tax system , but here you are not thinking about those factors which are necessary for the development of the country where you are living because there you will not remain but all types of the fascilties you need for the better future of.the generation .
So why you are thinking that it should out of the tax system .
And also here you can think that if it will be out of the tax then surely people wll.use it for the illegal purpose because in that way it will be fully out of the control .
So here it is much better that it is restricted to.use in controlled amount by the tax system .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

Before they put taxes on crypto currency make it first legalized Bitcoin you that it can used my mode of payment.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

There are several tax options today, and all of them can be applied to crypto-currencies, depending on how the latter are defined in the state. Most often, the following taxes are introduced:
  • Value Added Tax (VAT). It can be levied by trade operations made with the help of crypto currency as a means of payment, as well as currency exchange. Basically - the exchange of crypto currency for fiat money, but in theory VAT can be levied on the exchange of crypto currency between each other. It operates mainly in those countries where crypto-currencies are recognized as a payment instrument, for example, in Japan. When buying goods and services for cryptocurrensies, VAT will also have to be paid to the residents of the UK, but they can exchange the crypto-currencies for fiat without paying VAT.
  • Tax on goods and services. A kind of analogue of VAT for those countries that have recognized crypto-currencies are not a means of payment, but a commodity. Acts on the same principle as VAT. Only in the case of VAT, the taxpayer is in fact a buyer, and in the case of a tax on goods and services, a supplier of goods and services, in this case a holder of a crypto currency. He has been working in Singapore for several years. At the beginning of this year, a similar system was adopted by Israel with respect to the mining, which was equated with the production of goods.
  • Personal income tax. Personal incomes in crypto-currencies are taxed, for example, the salary paid by the employer in bitcoins. Implemented, for example, in the US.
  • Profits tax. They are subject to any companies that make a profit. Also, they are subject to profits earned as a result of trading on the exchange and the performance of other currency transactions. In the cryptosphere, this system is used specifically to tax the crypto traders and various crypto-currency organizations (from the exchange of crypto-currencies to the pools for mining). Mining may also be subject to profit tax. In the US, for example, take into account the profit from crypto-activity in the tax declaration will have to be traders and miners, and all people who somehow earn on crypto-currencies as a result of speculation. The same tax is levied on all crypto-currency transactions made by legal entities in Australia and Japan.
  • Capital gains tax. They are subject to income of individuals and legal entities obtained as a result of investing in shares, bonds, securities, valuable assets and so on. In the cryptosphere, it starts acting as soon as the crypto-currencies are equated to valuable assets. Not only investors fall in, but all holders are also crypto currency. This system is implemented in the US, where it matters how long the holders of crypto currency keep them and in what quantity. He also works in Australia, Brazil, Canada and in many EU countries - Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Spain and others.
  • Property tax. For the cryptosphere, it becomes important when the crypto-currencies are recognized as property, a valuable asset that is owned. As soon as such an amendment is made, the holder of the crypto currency is required to notify the tax service of all transactions concluded with this asset. Such an amendment was introduced in the US tax legislation, where the crypto-currencies in this case are presented as a valuable asset, and in Australia, where they are recognized as property.
What do you think about the taxation of cryptocurrencies? Which model fits best?

The government would be too rude if they're going to implement or out taxes on cryptocurrench because we all know that we aren't earning enough to sustain all our daily needs. Our income here is unstable so if ever they will do it, ut would be a big burden for us.
So true , if the government will be involve here I think crypto will get crazy due to we will be obliged to pay them even the profit we will get here is unstable and we do not know where our money goes if they will do it for good or they will just corrupt it.
nightways

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

As for me, no model is suitable. The first was bitcoin and his idea was quick payments and no deposit transfers. It has already begun to intervene in the country and offer as usual its interest. In my opinion, there should be no commissions.
  Then everything will be cool)
I know everyone wants easy and free transactions dude, but we live in a different era now, all have to pay as well as payment
transactions, there will always be any a fee transaction you have to pay, and we should be reasonable with it
Suppose I pay tax on my crypto transactions, will the exchange be responsible for any lose like hacking? If the answer is no then I am not in favor of tax on crypto. I think that taxes are for the benefits of people and if there is no facility from the exchangers and controller then why they would impose taxes? I don’t understand this phenomenon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: