Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax on the crypto currency! What do you think?  (Read 3453 times)
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

The cryptocurrency taxation may be the first step towards legalizing cryptocurrencies!
The meaning of taxation is supported by the government, and the government needs to protect the cryptocurrency in accordance with the law!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

If they put a tax on cryptocurrency. We can't do anything but to obey or pay it. As long as they will make cryprtocurrency safer. And the tax that we pay will use for the well being of those people who are in needs.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

If they put a tax on cryptocurrency. We can't do anything but to obey or pay it. As long as they will make cryprtocurrency safer. And the tax that we pay will use for the well being of those people who are in needs.
But I do not think the government can increase our security in the crypto when crypto is a world where control is completely absent, it is an independent world and it blocks the control, governments do not really want us good, they just want to benefit from us. So, if they try to impose taxes on the crypto, I will object, unless they do something useful and ensure the future development of crypto, otherwise, they should not think the tax issue, which only leads to meaningless struggles

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

taxing cryptocurrency may not be a totally bad idea from the government. It will give people more confidence in having cryptocurrency related businesses as it will be protected as well by the government.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

basically for cryptocurrency itself has many types, and we don't know how to pay, and for what it's done. Well, I think it's very difficult to make rules like that, moreover that each person has a different country, and different rules regarding this.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

basically for cryptocurrency itself has many types, and we don't know how to pay, and for what it's done. Well, I think it's very difficult to make rules like that, moreover that each person has a different country, and different rules regarding this.
its depend on each government rules.every countries has their own rules that regulate about cryptocurrency legal standing.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

I don't think that VAT is a good idea for crypto currency. The reason is that crypto is difficult sphere and crypto asset can grow by 100% today and fall to 0 tomorrow. How can authorities count profit? What if you deposited funds prior to legislation? Crypto has too much fees like depositing, withdrawal, trading and transfer fee, in general it is like up to 10% on a whole amount. If we add taxes, then how crypto investors will earn in this case? I am definitely against crypto taxes.
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

it seems that only a few countries have implemented it and the tax for the existence of cryptocurrency like bitcoin does not have to exist and should not be there because the purpose of creating bitcoin is to create a digital currency that can never be controlled by anyone including its founder.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

I like bitcoin because there is no any tax on it and if taxes imposed on it for now then the people will oppose it and people like it because through this people can safe their money and there will be no tax and no other obligations so people love it to buy now and hold it and i want to trade my Ethereum for bitcoin now because the price is going up and i want to start a new business with this money so i am waiting for that opportunity.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
adefirman98

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Taxation in the digital economy has become a complex phenomenon, especially if it has been related to the calculation of profits in trade and investment in Bitcoin. Taxation on the benefits of Bitcoin varies greatly. Some countries treat Bitcoin as a currency, while some other countries like the US and Australia regard it as an asset or commodity.
Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

This two subjects represent polar opposites from a cultural/worldview perspective. In the eyes of many people tax law symbolizes excessive regulations imposed by a central government agency. This is in contrast to cryptocurrencies and the associated blockchain technology, which is not under the thumb of a central power apparatus. The complexity of these two spheres increases if one attempts to integrate cryptocurrencies into the world of the tax code.
Detection of cryptocurrency investments is difficult–to–impossible for government tax collectors. Although investments that stay in the digital world may go unnoticed for a few more months, the rising value will ring the alarm for tax agencies. Banks that receive large transactions will ask questions and report suspicious activity. Instead, investors are expected to honestly declare cryptocurrency income and wealth to authorities each year.
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

I do not understand how to levy a tax on cryptocurrency transactions.
If you trade on a licensed exchange, the tax will be charged automatically.
And if you trade on a decentralized or unlicensed exchange, then it is impossible to collect taxes.
Most people will not pay what is unreasonable to collect.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

It seems to me that it is impossible to impose a tax on the crypto currency and completely control its state, no matter how much they want it.
arbifahrozy

Activity: 896

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

if there is a tax in crypto can it make crypto legal or not?
for the sake of the future of crypto and the support from the government and the development side of crypto tax results.
the government would certainly take advantage of its capitalization

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

All bitcoin transactions are monitored by the IRS in the U.S.  Those who have deluded themselves into believing that tax does not apply to bitcoin are in for a sore lesson. It may take a few years to sort it all out, but you will still owe the money, plus interest, plus penalties that could include jail. Just pay your taxes like a grown-up and live in the light of day.  

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
CadieTom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:24:53 AM

I totally agree with you. I think that tax is an important reason why the government want to ban bitcoin, if we put tax on cryptocurrency, that will be a good regulation for bitcoin to be legalized
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

if there is a tax in crypto can it make crypto legal or not?
for the sake of the future of crypto and the support from the government and the development side of crypto tax results.
the government would certainly take advantage of its capitalization
government should make cryptocurrency legal first before they take taxes from it.we could call them make ilegal action if forced taxes from us meanwhile they have no regulation on it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:20:50 AM
Merited by Daniel91 (1), Dux2K (1)

This is very difficult question to answer in many aspect. Lets just put or consider in some maybe hard question, do we have to pay tax for crypto at all. Do you have to pay tax for selling or gaining capital from crypto. And maybe the best one is crypto tax free. On this many more can come with not so good or adequate answers as we want or like.

With so many question and maybe for this subject to little answers, some could say what if you or me bought crypto few years back and hold all this time, do we pay tax. What if tax is just bitcoin related (research a little and there are some that have bitcoin tax), do they change to ETH or some other coin just to escape tax obligation. And what about this for example someone bought in december last year, will that person pay tax for loss or the tax commission will return money he lost (kidding on this one they never refund Grin).

The point is that they are many confusing explanation, and most government want to have this done in force, so that they could have additional income, my point is that this will not be good. Bitcoin is not design to be taxed in any form or way.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

I think this cryptocurrency will never be taxable, what is clearer is bitcoin, this bitcoin is created because it wants to make a currency that cannot be controlled or influenced by taxes, bitcoin is a digital currency that is tax free and can be used to store all assets that you have safely and comfortably.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

I don't think about taxes. I have an opportunity not to pay them and I won't do it. The government should make the tax but not to extort him. Do you see government support for all participants in the cryptocurrency market? What to pay tax for? I hope that someday I will have the opportunity not to use Fiat and I will not interfere with the government at all.

It has a point. And also the government can gain tax or income not only tru the tax from cryptocurrency but also from the goods and services offered by the people. They have the opportunity not to interfere with the cryptocurrency. There are a lot of ways to get tax.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: