Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:58:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH for the win?  (Read 204 times)
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Bitcoin is bitcoin the king crypto. Currently it is having some hard time but this will be over soon. Don't underestimate bitcoin as it will be overtaken by Eth. The price fall of bitcoin has a effect on that too. I hope both of this will recover soon and reach much higher.
But many well-known analysts say that in the future ETH can completely replace Bitcoin. I think they are right because Bitcoin's transaction processing speed is slow and not as fast as ETH

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Katekuz

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Personally, I believe in ETH that anyone would not say and this coin trusts a lot of people, I'm not the only one

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

You don´t need to make a puzzle of all these, you just have to understand the market long term and why ethereum is going to eventually be worth much much more.

shampapk1988

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:20:05 AM

The whole crypto market is still judged by the price of bitcoin. So, bitcoin's pricefall is affecting Eth too. So, it cannot be expected that this will make Eth to overtake the market. Both are facing the bearish market and hope this will over soon.
preciuoss

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

Any new news coming ? Or some interesting Dapps ?
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:12:49 AM

no no no, do not you see there are many ico scam that happen in platfrom ethereum?
is fraud that makes a lot of loss is an good achievement?

the market is churning and not just btc and eth are falling, but all crypto and alt fall.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

Same thoughts from majority of investors. Even with the downtrend of bitcoin it still have a better position in investors perspective and that is because the numbers of supporters and its popularity. Easy to say that in times like this we see only one coin is falling, but it isn’t the case in all. Bitcoin and altcoin are relatively the same on public perception, if bitcoin fall then all follows.

HODL
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Bitcoin in any case, gives more profit, and the current dependence in the price movement does not allow you to change this opinion. Perhaps in time everything will change, but for now.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

Just a quick statistics I calculated, Bitcoin and it's investors for last 365 days have got a return of investment of 224% i.e. more than double of what they invested while for the same time for ethereum, it was just 137%. Bitcoin investors are gaining more than ethereum investors.
This means that Bitcoin would still the number 1 pick of all investors and crypto users. And besides, Bitcoin is highly accepted than of the other coins available in the market even compared to Ethereum. And we can't deny also that, since from the start Bitcoin have already gain trust and its getting a lot of numbers having interest in this. Thus, ethereum won't have chances to take place over BTC.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
d2dd

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin the king crypto. Currently it is having some hard time but this will be over soon. Don't underestimate bitcoin as it will be overtaken by Ethereum.  Bitcoin is the benchmark for other coins if Bitcoin goes down then the others are down too, so I think it's very difficult for Ethereum to defeat it.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

I know that ETH could not win and take over beyond BTC, but BTC is currently falling right now, do you think Ethereum could win incase BTC falls into abyss consecutively all day?

Although,

As of June, 22, 2018.

Ether Price Analysis
There was a sharp bearish reaction during the past two sessions for ETH/USD. Ether’s price failed to move past the $550.00 barrier, resulting in a crucial break below $520.00 and $500.00.

Similarly, ETH/BTC was not able to surpass the 0.0800BTC resistance and started a downward move. The pair is moving lower and it could revisit the 0.0750BTC support.

What are your thoughts about this?
Bitcoin is affecting the entire trading market, when bitcoin falls into the abyss, Ethereum and all altcoin will also go with it. If ETH can go against the trend, an opportunity will open up.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

ETH is falling hard. it is currently $416 and the ETH/BTC pair is also not performing well at 0.0703BTC, this is officially a mass panic sell where even the bag holders are starting to dump their ETH.

this is a good news though because that means ETH is having its bubble burst and it is going down to its real price. we all want profit but before we can make profit price has to go do the bottom. which i think for ETH is  about $50 with the current supply.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Yes i think this year is the year of ethereum,that`s why i invested my money on it,i trusted ethereum now because the price of it and also the investor and the market of it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

This will not happen as quickly as many fans of the ether dream of. Do not forget that if the airwaves start to rise sharply, then bitcoin will also start to grow, and its capitalization will grow.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

I know that ETH could not win and take over beyond BTC, but BTC is currently falling right now, do you think Ethereum could win incase BTC falls into abyss consecutively all day?

Although,

As of June, 22, 2018.

Ether Price Analysis
There was a sharp bearish reaction during the past two sessions for ETH/USD. Ether’s price failed to move past the $550.00 barrier, resulting in a crucial break below $520.00 and $500.00.

Similarly, ETH/BTC was not able to surpass the 0.0800BTC resistance and started a downward move. The pair is moving lower and it could revisit the 0.0750BTC support.

Ethereum does have an opportunity to surpass bitcoin, but not for now. Bitcoin is the current king, and certainly very powerful and has an influence on altcoin prices. The price of bitcoin falls now and altcoin also falls, so it's very difficult for altcoin to go beyond bitcoin.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

Although,

As of June, 22, 2018.

Ether Price Analysis

If "INCASE" bitcoin would fall then I will agree that ethereum's price would be higher than bitcoin but if you think that ethereum could overtake bitcoin then it was just an illusion.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: