Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you love about Mooncoin?  (Read 4002 times)
bitideas (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:36:51 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 05:01:10 AM by bitideas

Mooncoin has a fan community that's been exploding over the past few weeks, and I want to know what it is people love about Mooncoin and why they choose to invest in it.

Not a thread for haters!

Build your Bitcoin Downlines at the Bitcoin Downline Builder!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:48:36 PM

I love the way it lights up the altcoin skyline Smiley
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:49:48 PM

greed

thats all

i watched it rise from $30k to $6mil in less then 3 days
epinay

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:50:03 PM

The Sun!
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:51:30 PM

i wrote it bfore but i think heres the best place to share it Smiley
why i love moons?

i see same adoption curve kind as doge did, i see the same power of community building behind mooncoin,

you just have to watch mooncointalk.info,  mooncoinbase.com, mooncoin.m33.biz, the facebook groups, the reddit groups, the twitter groups, everyday someone new is joining and loving the community, mooncoin already has faucets to share the moons, dice games as well for the gambler ones,
so yes, the adoption is growing in a cool way,

aside the fact that its creating a nice community, and that has a really nice marketing name, i know this doesnt hold so much weight for you, but it really helps a lot to talk to people outside the cryptos to understand this, talk to 5 people who knows nothing about cryptos, explain them a bit what they are, like stock market bla bl ab la, that works for them to understand it a bit if new ppl, and name them 4 coins, and just ask them, wich coin would they invest into, the answers surprises me all the time (i ask a lot) XD, and well about the comparation with GoldCoin , MOON has so much power than Gold word, you dont hear everyone screaming,  XXXcoin to the Gold !!!!, while MOON its already mixed with every coin expectations, at least psychology works here as well,

other than community and nice marketing name, it has a really nice developer, he has been having some health problems,
hes been busy with medic therapies, and still, as soon as the community let him know that something needs improvement,
i wont lie, this doesnt happen inmediatly, but bfore 2 days, we already have an answer and he starts to work on the needs of the
coin and community, examples: that virus on wallet FUD clarification, the code upgrades, the latest is coming on its way, the Kimoto Gravity wich has been so succesfull as it helps miners, and new soon to appear, wallets for Mac, Linux and Win, so yep its growing on this area as well.

PR team is awesome, most of this guys are really MOON lovers and holders, people that see the potential on the moon, and that are spreading the moon via Social Media, and Giveaways, sharing the moons over the place and even have the moontipbot at reddit working hard now.

and most important of all and latest focus by community decission, MOON wants to focus on helping and making a real change in peoples life, even if they have nothing to do with cryptos, the community is gathering up a list of good Causes in wich MOON donations could be used for real life porpuses, it started with the Space Camp initiative (you can read about this at mooncointalk.info forums) and now some more others and with more real human value will be added, now even the slogan has been evolving, it first was "You know where its headed", then some ppl just turnd it into "To Tha MOON" (i bet doge awesome community has to do with this xD) but now its aiming to be "Bringing the people to the MOON" as a refference for improving their lifes with some sort of MOON coin assistance and/or donation to the causes, everyone can post a cause, MOON community is open to suggestions and really works together, so really everyone is welcome to join and apport nice ideas.

well, those are some of the reasons why i think its an awesome coin, i dont say its "Better than others" after all they all got born from the same fathers lol, but what i can tell is that i love it more than the others, even more now that its starting to fit and find its purpose as a charity and life changing good vibes generating coin.

hope that helpd a little about why some of us are holdors and really dont get scared with all this Dips, FUD, stuff that on the opposite side of what they ve been trying to do, it has only helpd the coin to grow stronger Wink

P.S: just think why its been focus of whales to try get credit for the coin Growth, wich has helpd but is not the only reason why the coin gets goin up, or why the phishers and haxors are stealing and hoarding moons as well, everyone focus on the ones selling, but you should start watching all the ones buying XD any coin with all that selling power would remain at 1 satoshi full time and would be already removed from an xchange. i dunno , even h8ters have moon, that should say something.

Peace

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
bitcoin lover

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:52:07 PM

I love it because it has potential so does some new coins out there but there is a nice community and when you need something answered or something traded for mooncoin then if you ask a community forum they are always happy to help answer your questions or trade for mooncoin Cheesy
Pitstop

Activity: 238

We who are about to Mine, Salute You!

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:53:16 PM

Yes!! Mooncoin going to the ....... Well you know the rest!!!

MoyFid

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:04:03 PM

It knows where its going steady gainer and dedicated devs whats not to love?
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

I love the volatility of the market and MOON is going to be HUGE!

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:16:04 PM

I like the community and the fact that I bought MOON when it was a steal... others can still get in at a bargain if they hurry

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
czech_lady

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:17:10 PM

There are more things that I like about mooncoin. First, it's rising. As a coin, but also its name is getting famous, there are more and more people speaking about it. Also it's a good coin for beginners, it's not so difficult to get and you can see some good changes and results soon.
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:44:50 PM

Mooncoin is one and only future crypto star. "To The Moon."

bayu

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:46:03 PM

i believe mooncoin will popullar Cheesy

2F8AmW4MQidm5gnxNGoLDDmnAzhkfskC5F
Rraider

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:55:28 PM

MOON has a GREAT team behind it. Lot of opportunity here !!!  Wink
maniac273

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

Moon has done awesome in terms of altcoins its one that really stands out because of how much backing it has I got a feeling we will be seeing this one climb in value very soon!
teuton92

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:09:08 PM

I love this coin, i love moon!
pumpk1n

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:12:07 PM

Because Mooncoin has a very dynamic community, the coin is gaining popularity and I believe it has a great future. Grin
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:15:24 PM

The community Wink
MysticalPotato

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Stop the potato genocide!

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:18:17 PM

Mooncoin has a fan community that's been exploding over the past few weeks, and I want to know what it is people love about Mooncoin and why they choose to invest in it.

Not a thread for haters!

Because Man on the Moon (http://youtu.be/1hKSYgOGtos) is one of my favorite REM tracks ever.

Because Mike Oldfield's Moonlight Shadow (http://youtu.be/e80qhyovOnA) brings back so many happy childhood memories.

Because it's the hero the altcoin community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll mine him. Because Mooncoins can take it. Because it's not our hero. It's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A dark Mooncoin.  Grin

"Politeness induces morality. Serenity of manners requires serenity of mind.” - Julia Ward Howe

Signature space available for a worthy cause
ilccoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:22:05 PM

like dogecoin it has a great community, but a more serious name. therefore there is no need to be afraid that this coin would be considered a jokecoin.

CemQJWb3qA3DKsUV8nyfkgRe57zEKgmUm7
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: