Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DIMCOIN- HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 109 times)
YB777 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ?? They also have many other product like DIMX, DIMPAY, DEPOTWALLET and more…
Here is their Latest update with new whitepaper and detailed mid year report….

DIM ECOSYSTEM WHITEPAPER and MID YEAR REPORT
https://medium.com/welcome-…/dim-midyear-update-8c8235e7f61f

HYBSE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

First of all I would like to draw your attention to the main poin of investing - only you may decide how much to invest in it or invest nothing at all. It is your money, your savings and your own life. Many men - many minds. In order not to regret in the end that you followed somebody's oppinion, you should think over and decide yourself. And what the goal is for investing - what you expect to get from the investing - this plays a great role. From the Medium article it is said that this project is good for passive incomes or dividends... But it is better to learn more about, more detailed information.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

see price dimcoin for now dropped dramatically since the beginning of the stock launch, maybe kalu for long-term investment you can do, I also have but for now I have a loss, so I hold it first.
YB777 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

First of all I would like to draw your attention to the main poin of investing - only you may decide how much to invest in it or invest nothing at all. It is your money, your savings and your own life. Many men - many minds. In order not to regret in the end that you followed somebody's oppinion, you should think over and decide yourself. And what the goal is for investing - what you expect to get from the investing - this plays a great role. From the Medium article it is said that this project is good for passive incomes or dividends... But it is better to learn more about, more detailed information.

Thanks for telling ! I have already did research on them and it seems good Smiley So i guess i will invest a good amount in their tokens
YB777 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:30:46 AM

see price dimcoin for now dropped dramatically since the beginning of the stock launch, maybe kalu for long-term investment you can do, I also have but for now I have a loss, so I hold it first.

U are an ICO investor for DIMCOIN? Anyway I am also looking to HOLD this token as a long-term investment  Cheesy
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

U are an ICO investor for DIMCOIN? Anyway I am also looking to HOLD this token as a long-term investment  Cheesy

Yeah right, I'm sure in the future prices will soar. we are just waiting for time.
YB777 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Yeah right, I'm sure in the future prices will soar. we are just waiting for time.

Nice ! Hope this project can give us good returns in the long run, at the end of the day, many ICOs will fail if they cannot come up with a innovative product to help the world to solve a big problem  Grin

side note: Do u guys know how can I gain Merit for my bitcointalk? I'm new to this platform and have no idea how to increase my merit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: