Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 12:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFERING SERVICE] EXCEL AND DATABASE ADVANCED  (Read 107 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Hi lately I have been in touch with a lecturer at Roma University in Italy which designs really quality EXCEL files for SME(Small Medium Enterprises) and also Databases in ACCESS.
What can be achieved ?
He can build any possible file for you and your business, mainly for your operators to work with. He said to me that you should ask first what is that you want to achieve and if it is possible he will reply with the cost and time to produce it.

PM me if interested or post here. Bear in mind that he can delay the response a few days because he is very busy so bear with that.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Bump

What we offer:
All the database formats in Access for every SME (Small Medium Enterprises) developed by me and my lecturer. We can develop extensive and complicated databases in the inside with Macros , complicated Formulas, complicated Forms and Reports, all this in the inside of the database, but that in the outside the database is very easy to use from even your lowest knowledgable PC employeer. To achieve this, we need from you, where do you want to arrive with the database that you are interested to create, and based on such we will ask you what data do we need from you in order to build the database.
Note: If you don't know where do you want to arrive no matter how hard we try, we cannot build anything because we don't know the final destination of where this database should be able to go and what to achieve.

We offer the same in Excel for SME-s, creating all kind of reports with a lot of complicated Formulas which can make the work of your employers much easier and even the least knowledgeable person in computer science can work with it easily.

Please PM me or post here , especially keep in mind if you have database needs I repeat, you have to tell me where do you want to go and what do you want to achieve with this database.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

Bump
For all your needs for automatisation or creation of advanced Excel and Access files for every department of your SME company contact me or post here. I am always ready to help if I can.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: