Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How I found out following coins are getting listed on Bithumb  (Read 143 times)
Analyst101 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Cryptomarket is about premium information, and I believe that how I find such information is no different from people who conduct technical analysis to find good investment.

https://steemit.com/bithumb/@analyst101/how-i-found-out-following-coins-are-planning-to-get-listed-on-bithumb

Roche44

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

I believe that you can find the news from the project they are offering the coins. You can search the project details roadmap to know more regarding the coin listing schedule in the exchanges.
TonyCharls

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

In crypto market there are lots of coins are available based on this what you are searching about those information’s have been deleted from internet now because of the hack based on this many website is securing their data so they hide some date from internet because of safety hope it will recover soon.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:12:54 AM

Thank you for the informative link. I hope that it will help the investor to find the good coin for investments.
neymarjunior50

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

This was a very informative post.Many newbies find it difficult to search coins that are listed on Bithumb.This post will help them a lot.
hukes

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

For this information you need to complete a research about this matter or you can also get help from website. In the website every information is available. So focus on these.
TonyCharls

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

After the hacking incident that bithumb suffered. A lot of the crypto currencies have been removed from the list. This was done to keep them safe when they were moved to the wallets. But during this, a lot of the coins’ names are not enlisted. Let’s hope they will be quick to fix it soon.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

despite the fact that people are facing a time of their life in the hands of projects that do not see the light of the day, it is still not the major reason for people to consider the closing out of the idea of investing. questions should be asked on and about projects to be invested in and a clearer vision will emerge. the enlistment of the projects too should be a must asked question.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: