Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in cryptocurrency to be effective  (Read 102 times)
cuong1610 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency, looking forward to anyone that can help me get an effective investment. And let me know what you think about the market trend in 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency, looking forward to anyone that can help me get an effective investment. And let me know what you think about the market trend in 2018
Giving an "effective investment" is almost impossible, the best is, to make sure you choose an investment you personally trust in. This market is still young and we can agree if you find a right investment you can be succesful, but to find this investment is very difficult.
Try to imagine what will be necessary in the future for people. The best investment is the one many people can use and profit from. If you invest in a token used for celebrating a local asian tradition this will be most likely not a good idea (nothing against asian traditions). The key is a technology useful for the mass adaption.

I'm sure we will see lots of successful new coins / tokens appearing and disappering in the next years. Don't trust hypes, trust yourself by doing your own research.  Wink

And let me know what you think about the market trend in 2018
Market trend so far was very bearish, but I hope we will repeat 2017. Nobody knows it's all about speculation...

Smiley Smiley
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

I'll give you some tips before you start investing. First one is you should learn before you invest. You need to understand potential risks and rewards and what you can do to minimize risks and maximize the rewards. You will need to do your research on this one. Second one is be prepared to lose money or gain money. No one wants to lose and everyone wants to gain. The reality is, your investments can go either way or it can stay flat. Most people will try to predict the outcome but this prediction is nothing but a guess of what the results will be. You should know where you are investing your money in. You should only invest on something you trust. Investing is a complicated thing to do. You should be prepared for the ups and downs you will be going through.

TRAN TRIN

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

Theres nothing wrong in venturing into cryptocurrency trading but I would highly recommend you learn at least the basics of trading and start with just a small investment.
chathura

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Firstly learn and then invest to cryptocurrency

1. Doing your research
2.Investing in multiple rounds, and don’t start with day trading
3.Understanding investment psychology
4.Buying in low and taking profits
5.No regrets

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

Nowadays we are in a little bit of down so investing in some coins could be really profitable in future, noone could tell you in which coin you need to invest but you could pick a right coin after long time observation on market and following coin trends, thanks to that you could pick some coin that you could invest with a profit in future.

Subchanallah

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

dont expect too much about investing crypto world
now many scam projects  Huh Huh
but you can read , read, and read more about the future of the project  Wink
this year coin booming is MTC * docademic I think  Grin
im already profits 11x in my allocated investment
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

I think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoins this is not effective as what you wanted but bitcoin is always increasing year by year.
The advantage of buying bitcoin right now its because the value of bitcoin is dropped a lot and I think we will see the price to recovery state in few weeks until this coming December.
Best cryptocurrency to invest are those who are in top 10 in coinmarketcap.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
pbitmallx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

Bitcoin has always been our best choice, followed by ETH.

However, I think that you must first understand the cryptocurrency wallet, because I think that in the world of cryptocurrencies, it must be the first to understand the security issue. Second, understand how to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and understand the trading platform.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: