Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is dead because of KYC on exchanges and token sales  (Read 91 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

You are now fully tracked and a potential TAX evader   so if they be funny they can be FUNNY  Wink Cheesy

Frank Serpico on Police Corruption and Whistle Blowing - YouTube
Video for new york police corruption serpico▶ 2:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLcP42OEgro
25 Apr 2017 - Uploaded by Catherina Gioino
Frank Serpico, the famed NYPD cop who was shot after revealing corruption within his department, talks

POLICE CORRUPTION     so why not   CIA FBI?   and many other government bodies

NYPD Corruption in the Rampant Streets of 1970s Brooklyn | BK Live ...
Video for new york police corruption serpico▶ 15:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQmXEB8GHDI
14 Dec 2016 - Uploaded by BRIC TV
NYPD Corruption in the Rampant Streets of 1970s Brooklyn | BK Live ... That changed when cops like Frank .

JUDGES DOCTORS LAWYERS POLICE ARMY CIA FBI    and the same goes for the UK   can be CORRUPT to the CORE   ..
They use us for their better lives   FACT..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

This whole BITCOIN GAME  just got very shady indeed  ..
The government got involved and you all let them for GREED Wink Cheesy Cheesy   GREEDY FUCKERS  signed your lives away " possibly "
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

Bitcoin is not dead as a result of built in kyc authentication which go along way to  checkmate every form of money laundering and terrorist financing. The reason is said bitcoin is not dead is because once there a good regulation especially withdrawing huge btc from exchange, I believed institutional buyers will come into crypto.It would be tough but with time everything will be stablized.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

Bitcoin is not dead as a result of built in kyc authentication which go along way to  checkmate every form of money laundering and terrorist financing. The reason is said bitcoin is not dead is because once there a good regulation especially withdrawing huge btc from exchange, I believed institutional buyers will come into crypto.It would be tough but with time everything will be stablized.
WHY do you know another way to get them cheaper ? Cheesy Wink Kiss..

No that's not the point   the point is what can they do     a shady government can do hmm that's to be debated like set you up for something a target for who ever hackers   ..

See me do i not call out governments for the wrongs they do?  Well i could become a political target ..HOW YOU SAY?

Well say i sold BITCOIN to a terrorist when i never   BUT they can say look you did Wink  ..
Ever see false terrorist for governments ?  Well you could be selling to one of those as a set up..

See i am smart your not ..You might be computer smart BUT not life smart ..The tricks and games they play ..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: