Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to fight for your rights?  (Read 556 times)
digitalcoins (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

If tomorrow government will prohibit you from  selling/buying bitcoins and doing anything with crypto, will you obey and do what other people say to you?
we should  follow the govt orders regarding this  .
If the government makes the law prohibiting the usage of bitcoins, then as law abiding  citizens we should adhere to the rules of the government or we can go underground and use bitcoins but dying for something that the law seems illegal isn’t the right way to go.

Yes, it means that it is important to protect crypto from unfriendly regulation, rather than just sell it, if regulation comes!

Looking for team members for various startups

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

If tomorrow government will prohibit you from  selling/buying bitcoins and doing anything with crypto, will you obey and do what other people say to you?
If our government prohibit and ban bitcoin here in our country , even if i want to fight my right , it will have no chance , i will just obey what our government will do . As a citizen of our country , i must do what is the government implemented for me to live freely and peacefully. I will not justify the government because as a normal citizen obeying the government is what people must do.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

If our government prohibit and ban bitcoin here in our country , even if i want to fight my right , it will have no chance , i will just obey what our government will do . As a citizen of our country , i must do what is the government implemented for me to live freely and peacefully. I will not justify the government because as a normal citizen obeying the government is what people must do.

The question is, do you have the right to select which country is your country?

If you are a slave, obey the laws of the slavery you are in. Things will work out much better for you that way. But if you can gain your freedom, do so, right? Find a better country, where there is freedom.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

well i cant even think how can i prove my right and fight on the government in they prevent what we do kn cryptocurrency investment or anyrhing we cant do nothing. The solution on this is find a prooper job and love without cryptocurrency. Or else save your money and go to the country that cryptocurrency is legalized to use.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
digitalcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

If there will be protests you will not even join them?

We suggest to create Anti-SEC EMERGENCY Center!
Many ICOs are not fair with their investors. In that case some problems with government can be understandable. But in those cases, when majority of investors are supporting projects, SEC has nothing to do with it!
Who are these guys? Selected by whom? Why majority of voters should dominate minority? What s about forum shopping?

FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

I can't see how there could possibly be any control of crypto.. its only thru consent we jump thru all the KYC and AML polices when exchanging and cashing out.. If people stopped cashing out into fiat.. bitcoin would be bigger than it already is.. on the macro scale I think people need to start offering their own skills, and trades between each other using the bitcoin as the agreed store of value, and STOP cashing out...

If we all did that there would be not rights we would have to fight for.. it would be something unstoppable, and our rights would be automatically implied...

STOP CASHING OUT! find ways to use bitcoin as a value to trade with.. next time your window cleaner or Gardner comes to your house wanting payment tell him you only have bitcoin... then talk about the whole 'hype' get more people on board!! Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

Apply crypto directly to fighting for your rights. How? Start an altcoin that has a written contract embedded right in its core, so that when anybody uses it, he is accepting membership in a private membership association (PMA). Why? Here's why.

Government has only one basic purpose. This is to protect the public. Government is restrict by law, court case, and Constitution/Amendments, and court interpretations, to not mess with people in their privacy. Sure, government people often overstep their bounds. And the reason they often win when they do this, is that people acting privately don't know how to fight them privately.

But when you have a PMA, written out, with all your ducks in a row, your privacy is the thing that is upheld by government, against anybody (especially law enforcement and government officials) who attempt to mess with you for what you do in private. In other words, you can become the government over formal government officials at times.

This doesn't mean that you can form a PMA that allows you to harm anybody or damage his property. PMAs can only be formed for good things, to build up the people.

Why form an altcoin-PMA? Because of the reason Bitcoin was made by Satoshi in the first place... to fight the injustices of the fiat money system.

Back in the infancy of our country, a strong economy that was controlled by almost dictatorial, non-government people was essential for making the nation strong. We don't need to be part of that club any longer. It is helping the greedy rich to ruin us. And we know what happens when we try to start up a public, alternate form of money. Government regulates us to shut it down, and even puts us in prison for doing so.

But it would be different for an altcoin-PMA. Why? Look at the strength that public Bitcoin has... and the altcoins that exist... even though none of them are PMA. Add PMA to an altcoin, and government will require itself to remain hands-off, except where there is proof of harm or damage done among members of the PMA. And the members, themselves, will have to petition government for judgment. Government won't be able to simply jump in on their own, because it is private.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lupSn80_PY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13OHj_2TOOA and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTq13vOxpZk.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
digitalcoins (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

I can't see how there could possibly be any control of crypto.. its only thru consent we jump thru all the KYC and AML polices when exchanging and cashing out.. If people stopped cashing out into fiat.. bitcoin would be bigger than it already is.. on the macro scale I think people need to start offering their own skills, and trades between each other using the bitcoin as the agreed store of value, and STOP cashing out...

If we all did that there would be not rights we would have to fight for.. it would be something unstoppable, and our rights would be automatically implied...

STOP CASHING OUT! find ways to use bitcoin as a value to trade with.. next time your window cleaner or Gardner comes to your house wanting payment tell him you only have bitcoin... then talk about the whole 'hype' get more people on board!! Cheesy

Can you please recommend some exchange, maybe freelance exchange, where people sell their skills for crypto?

Luke_Turner

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Sure, but don't forget about black markets. That will not be gone even if the government prohibits their citizens to stop patronizing bitcoins. Besides, what are they gonna do with people who break the law? Confiscate (read: STEAL) their cryptos? Make us pay $$$ amount of cryptos?
Shaftdel

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I am ready to fight of course. If it has to do with my personal views, actions and as long it is not contrary to the constitution of the country. Why will someone then trample on my right?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

We need our rights to do that if the government prohibit we can't stay silent. But we know the Government uses always Policing force to handle any situation if we go against the government. Mainly in our Country.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

Is this one of our rights?
To tell government and other people that they have no right to dictate to us what our rights are?

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: