Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27460 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 12:27:00 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 12:15:37 PM by FilesFM_Announcements

WATCH OUR VIDEO
Here is a digestible video to help explain what our platform is all about! Enjoy!

ABOUT US
Files.fm is an Information technology company that builds easy to use yet powerful, modern and innovative methods of file storage, since 2007.

FILES.FM LIBRARY
Since July last year we have been working on a secret little project we would finally like to share with the community. It has been our goal at files.fm to always explore new and exciting ways to deliver content to our customers and grow our user base. We have done this proudly by offering better deals than the competition, for example we currently offer unlimited storage, unlimited connections, and the ability to embed files to your own website to deliver content, upload content and even sell content.  Well, now we have taken things one giant leap further. We have been creating a platform in the background which runs off a P2P / Hybrid distribution model we think you guys will really like. Imagine being able to serve up content on a global P2P blockchained network which offers tokenised incentives to a wide range of participants on the network, from uploaders, downloaders and all the magical people in-between which make content delivery fast, friendly and easy to use.

COMMUNITY SPIRIT
Files.fm has always been about creating a file storage and distribution ecosystem where the focus has always been on listening and participating with the community. We want to empower the community to create something special - a digital library which gives the community at large a platform to watch, listen, read and share all types of information. If you would like to find out more about what we are trying to build behind the scenes, get a sneak peek, or engage with our community please feel free to join our social media channels.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

i checked the website and wanna ask a small Q , what is the role of token in the platform ,will it be used as payment method or wt?
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

i checked the website and wanna ask a small Q , what is the role of token in the platform ,will it be used as payment method or wt?

Although the model we are creating is about a free decentralised P2P/Hybrid world library. There will be ways in which peoples contribution the ecosystem, from uploading, downloading, editing meta data, will be able to earn tokens. This will be discussed more in detail when we make our whitepaper and other announcements public.

why not join us in our telegram channel, meet the team and find out more! Cheesy

https://t.me/filesfm

P2P and blockchain-based file catalog and search engine with AI
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

Will people from USA be able to participate in sale or they are doomed like usually?
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:21:47 PM

Although the model we are creating is about a free decentralised P2P/Hybrid world library. There will be ways in which peoples contribution the ecosystem, from uploading, downloading, editing meta data, will be able to earn tokens. This will be discussed more in detail when we make our whitepaper and other announcements public.

why not join us in our telegram channel, meet the team and find out more! Cheesy

thnx for the reply offcourse i will join and awaiting the details in the upcoming WP
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Will people from USA be able to participate in sale or they are doomed like usually?

Its not all doom and gloom! if you are unable to participate in the ICO there is still good news, you can earn tokens by participating in the network and sharing storage space as a node. Also if your country is one of those unfortunately unable to participate you can always purchase tokens from an exchange once they are on exchanges.

FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

thnx for the reply offcourse i will join and awaiting the details in the upcoming WP

Happy to post the whitepaper once we feel its finalised and ready for public consumption. Grin

FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:52:24 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 12:02:18 PM by FilesFM_Team

It's great to see a lot of groups (ICO's and alike) are using our free storage to upload whitepapers and documents for their ICO's. Helps with the legitimacy of our Files.fm Library to know we are an established name in storage space. Cheesy

MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

It's great to see a lot of groups (ICO's and alike) are using our free storage to upload whitepapers and documents for their ICO's. Helps with the legitimacy of our World Library Project to know we are an established name in storage space. Cheesy

not only that, Files.fm provides convenience for its users, modern, innovative, seamless connections, unlimited storage and pinning files to websites to send content, upload content, use content and users can sell their content.
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Great news, I've been able to convince our team members to upload our Lightpaper while we are still working on a few other elements of the whitepaper and our business strategy.

I hope you guys will find this an interesting overview.

https://files.fm/down.php?i=8gbh39s7

We look forward to hearing your thoughts, suggestions, comments. Grin

foolishorient

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

Established company that adopts blockchain. IM IN!
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Established company that adopts blockchain. IM IN!

Glad to have you onboard! Cheesy

hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

with the existence of Files.fm upload files in large size is not a problem now. but the explanation about the upload process is less detailed. how long the process has not been explained.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

I am sure this is a big project because the journey from 2007 was not a short time, I think you will get a fairly central place in the eyes of investors, because your history incised that you are experienced in this field
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

with the existence of Files.fm upload files in large size is not a problem now. but the explanation about the upload process is less detailed. how long the process has not been explained.

I can understand some of the UX/UI issues people have been having, you will be pleased to know we will be refreshing the design soon, and tweaking some of these issues Smiley

FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

I am sure this is a big project because the journey from 2007 was not a short time, I think you will get a fairly central place in the eyes of investors, because your history incised that you are experienced in this field

We are indeed experienced in file storage! none of our competitors offer unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage and the capacity to embed and sell content online.. we will really be brining some interesting battle tested elements to our files.fm library project.

ploso-coin

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

in my opinion, this project is very useful for business users because with this project users can upload, access files and various other business activities from anywhere in a simple and fast way. I will wait for the next announcement of this project
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

in my opinion, this project is very useful for business users because with this project users can upload, access files and various other business activities from anywhere in a simple and fast way. I will wait for the next announcement of this project

thanks for that! please take a look at our Lightpaper and feel free to leave any comments.

sheba

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

what makes you different from other blockchain storage projects?
FilesFM_Team
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

what makes you different from other blockchain storage projects?

Thats a great question, and I'm glad you asked it.. Cheesy

Unlike other blockchain storage solutions which have no experience at storage at all. We have been operating for a few years as reliable free storage company and have built up a reputation as a robust file and data storage company. What really makes us different is that we can offer right now without the blockchain the capacity to sell content from your cloud storage. embed documents into your own sites, embed upload windows into your own websites, add galleries to your websites, We will be implementing the blockchain from a solid foundation of being a storage company, not building a blockchain and trying to make storage fit the solution.

We will start by using the ERC-20 token as a means of token distribution, and the token economics of our ecosystem but we will be building a bridge to our own or a partners blockchain as we progress. We live and breath cloud storage..! None of the competitors has offered an ideal solution. Here are some of the flaws in the competitors....

Slow file transfers, downloading the whole blockchain before being able to view or upload content, no access to private keys, browser specific, etc..

Soon we will show you how we will totally streamline and solve all these issues.. with a nice tidy solution..  We hope you will join us for this journey! Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: