Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best ICO to choose for beginners  (Read 579 times)
GordonJames143 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

Hi Guys, What ICO will you recommend to a beginner like me. I have some research already, but I'm still not satisfied. Help me to figure it out! Thanks  Tongue
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Hi Guys, What ICO will you recommend to a beginner like me. I have some research already, but I'm still not satisfied. Help me to figure it out! Thanks  Tongue

Hello GordonJames and welcome. Unfortunately when it comes to ICO there is nothing certain. My advice is to stay up to date with the upcoming ICO following the best ICO sites such as https://icodrops.com/ and try to follow influencers spreadsheet. Of course you have to understand the project and read the whitepaper before invest. At the moment I will not advice to invest if not for ICO strong enough like Quarkchain or Fantom. Only these kinds of ICO are affordable now, others better to buy when comes to the exchanges at lower ICO price!
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:51:42 PM

What were your findings During your reseach? Investing on ICO involves a lot of risk, i bearly advise anyone to put money on any ico project these day base on some factors, so far so good, 90% of ICO project has failled this years, dont want to mention names.
the best thing for you to do if you want to invest on ico is to do a reseach on different Ico Projects, then you can seek for advise on which of those project you should invest in. must project are scam so ware
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

Rule number 1: never invest in any ICO/token/coin just because someone else tells you to. You could listen to recommendations but you have to check them out yourself, your best strategy would be to actually learn what to look for in an ICO and backtest. At the end of the day it's a bit of a gamble, ICO's aren't like normal businesses so it's definitely harder and definitely a lot of luck involved.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

I suggest for you the best ICO for anyone, the best ICO is of course very successful now. Arcona is the best ICO I recommend to you. You can see it directly on their website. With income now exceeding 7k+ ETH. That is the best ICO.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

I will not suggest you any ico because all icos are very risky especially due to current market scenario money is getting out of the market so prices get dumped as soon as ico lists on exchange, i would suggest to wait before market recovers before investing in an ico or coin.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

You can checkout the ICO's listed by CSboutny in their telegram group. All his active bounties are perfect one and worth participating in. I think from their list I will screen out two major on going ICO's that is Swiss Alps mining, and Orbis Bounty. They are having good investors base and mostly people are looking forward to invest into them. I think for newbie like you that would be major start to invest into them and have some fruits later on. Though I am suggesting you these ICO's then also its your own duty to look for more information about them and then go for investment.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

A successful ICO always has a good ranking or renowned manager. Also you can research their project, team members, whitepaper also. Dont just put your trust on some rating sites. They actually get paid for putting high ratings.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

As a beginner it is always important to understand the fundamentals of cryptocurrency and ICO before investing in any project.
The best projects are mostly difficult to get into but there are a few which have created an equal opportunity for everyone.
Sparkster in my opinion is the best ICO right now

belochoi

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:30:17 PM

https://icodrops.com/ and choose projects ONLY with high popularity. medium-level projects, they do not guarantee profits!
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

Hey guys! I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway  and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

Hey, today I updated my list with ICOs with a working product. You can see them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0, maybe you will like some of them. Of course, the possible investment in such projects does not guarantee success, but still this is one of the important selection criteria. Always do your deep research and take into account that the market is now very oversaturated and there are very few really worthwhile projects that have serious intentions and really solve real issues.

cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

There are some sites to get the overview on the ICOs like ICObench, bountyhive. You can check there the popular one in running time. but I can refer you those ICOs which are environment friendly and techie as well. You can look for those on the announcement section.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

Looking at this market conditions and much volatility in bitcoin, most ICOs listing much discount price compare to its ICO price, almost just 5-10% ICO that can give you good listing gain. For that purpose you can use the ICO rating sites as a reference but should not relay much on any rating site because that rating sites have paid reviews and they will not give any guarantee about any ICO will give you good profit. So I will advice you to research your own about any project. You can study their white paper, road map and check how experienced the developer and advisory team. You can check its telegram, twitter and Facebook accounts how much people joined with that project. And if you feel all things goes right then think to invest in any ICO.

GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Hello GordonJames and welcome. Unfortunately when it comes to ICO there is nothing certain. My advice is to stay up to date with the upcoming ICO following the best ICO sites such as https://icodrops.com/ and try to follow influencers spreadsheet. Of course you have to understand the project and read the whitepaper before invest. At the moment I will not advice to invest if not for ICO strong enough like Quarkchain or Fantom. Only these kinds of ICO are affordable now, others better to buy when comes to the exchanges at lower ICO price!

Hello El Loco, I really appreciate your advice. Thank you for giving the link, I've seen a lot of upcoming and ended ICO on that link. I will take your advice! Thank you!
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

What were your findings During your reseach? Investing on ICO involves a lot of risk, i bearly advise anyone to put money on any ico project these day base on some factors, so far so good, 90% of ICO project has failled this years, dont want to mention names.
the best thing for you to do if you want to invest on ico is to do a reseach on different Ico Projects, then you can seek for advise on which of those project you should invest in. must project are scam so ware

Hello 9jaflick, As of now, I don't have a strong foundation research. I mean my research are still weak as I need more information to gather and to learn about before I invest. Like what you've said, It was too risky, indeed. that's why I'm taking some advice for me to know more. I really do appreciate your reply. Thank you so much. You're very helpful.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

I think you only choose your criteria so our suggestion and recommended platform is not satisfying to you so better you should previously research some platform that was some drawback of your career. Know you can start again this time you will get best project because experience is best teacher for every platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

Rule number 1: never invest in any ICO/token/coin just because someone else tells you to. You could listen to recommendations but you have to check them out yourself, your best strategy would be to actually learn what to look for in an ICO and backtest. At the end of the day it's a bit of a gamble, ICO's aren't like normal businesses so it's definitely harder and definitely a lot of luck involved.

Indeed XinXan, You're totally right. I've seen a lot of ICO, some people recommend but I still look at it and find out that it's a scam. I should've read more to a specific ICO their whitepaper and etch so I didn't end up being scammed. Thank you for your reply. Appreciated!  Cheesy
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

I suggest checking the following factors thoroughly:

-Development team experience in the cryptocurrency market
-Whitepaper
-Roadmap
-Social media interactions by the development team(Telegram, Twitter, Facebook etc)
-Short term and Long term potential of the coin/token

Research these factors carefully and then decide whether or not to invest into a particular ICO. These strategies usually help in choosing legit ICOs majority of the time, but no one can tell whether you will earn profit or lose all your money which is a risk you must be prepared to take. Risk only what you are willing to lose.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

I suggest for you the best ICO for anyone, the best ICO is of course very successful now. Arcona is the best ICO I recommend to you. You can see it directly on their website. With income now exceeding 7k+ ETH. That is the best ICO.

Hi rachman mahesa, Thank you for recommending Arcona. I will try to look and read more about Arcona. Appreciate your reply!  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: