Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best ICO to choose for beginners  (Read 584 times)
GordonJames143 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Hi Guys, What ICO will you recommend to a beginner like me. I have some research already, but I'm still not satisfied. Help me to figure it out! Thanks  Tongue
It is very difficult to determine a good project and not. It should be done based on a thorough and detailed examination, it also still can not be determined. So, if you've checked everything, including team activity on various social media, you can infer yourself.

Thank you for your kindest reply! I appreciate it. Smiley
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:59:43 PM

Hi Guys, What ICO will you recommend to a beginner like me. I have some research already, but I'm still not satisfied. Help me to figure it out! Thanks  Tongue
I recommend you to follow these steps:-

Read the Whitepaper
Research the site rating and products.
Check the background on the team and team team manager.

Thank you for this MilesEldwin!
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

if in my opinion for beginners. in fact all cryiptocurrency is the same in its difficulty level to predict its price graph.
my suggestion is bitcoin and etherium is the right coin for beginners .

I see, thank you for this market-beta! haha Shocked
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

No one here can tell you a sure ICO to invest in, it's more of speculating that it might succeed as well but it's better to have resources of knowledge in every ICO listed in your mind because it helps a lot to select the good ICO. Don't invest an ICO that somebody told you rather invest the best ICO from your research.
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

I think Menlo One will be one of the best token sales this year. What I like about this project is that it's user-friendly, decentralized, and pro-innovation focusing on helping other projects that deserve to be funded. ICOs are very lucky that a platform like Menlo is launching soon. Their whitepaper: https://www.menlo.one
lamngan

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Global REIT project will be successful if the team continues to develop and review. This project has got plenty of reviews from experts. Definetly worth to invest! https://www.globalreit.io/
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

Due diligence is key if you are going to enter this market.  Read the white papers and look for unique projects that provide solutions to the many problems plaguing this infant space.

Blockchain as a whole is part of the problem and cannot support enterprise level transactions.  (This would be necessary for mass adoption)

You can review our project which meets all the criteria you have been advised about.

If you are interested in a unique ICO with existing technology, look into PROTO.

https://prototoken.io/

This project will be a game changer in the crypto-space.  PROTO uses a much more effective algorithm and solves the many problems with blockchain.

BTCTalk Announcement:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4511338

The Seed Funding Sale is Live!
- 97-88% Bonuses now available at $0.03 per PROTO (***This is the right time to get involved)
- New Protocol does not use blockchain
- New Consensus - Alternating Proof of Reputation (APoR) which is patent pending
- Designed to be a highspeed cryptocurrency that can process enterprise transactions for the world

Good luck

Wow, thank you for this PROTO_Token! Will check it
nganbg

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:12:56 PM

I'm glad to participate in a such promising project as SmartContainers. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here! https://smartcontainers.ch/en/
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

You can pay attention to a few interesting projects at the pre-sale stage for participation: Buddy, Akropolis, FTEC. I'm prefer to check ICObench to find perspective coins for investment
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:28:12 PM

There was no such thing that restrict a jr member to join a bounty program, as long as you can do the task you are qualified. you can look to alternative cryptocurrencies and bounties, it is better for you to look how the allocations work so you can judge if it is good for you to join in. The things you should consider is the running time of the bounty and also the allocation if you really want to look a good bounty campaign.
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

Most of the choices in the crypto world should be based on your own research and intuition especially when it comes to ICOs. People always claim to be experts and make recommendations but how will we know whether the Peron is honest or not. It could be that he has been paid to promote the ICO.
So research deep into everything concerning the ICO, project, the team and ways of promoting the ICO.

Thank you!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

You can pay attention to a few interesting projects at the pre-sale stage for participation: Buddy, Akropolis, FTEC. I'm prefer to check ICObench to find perspective coins for investment

Is these projects are meant for beginners huh. How do you define it mate. There every ICO projects are meant for the concern users who can use it and make profit out of it. I really do not advice the investors to go with ICObench as well. Recent days I see many people quating that ICObench and other rating sites getting payment and do their favor in rating it mate.
Personally you can check the white paper and team information and invest on it. That will only work good.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

It's good the you have done some research and not blindly following any one. ICO investment are riskier as well as if you succeed with the investment there is a potential profit of 82%x returns. I would suggest you to invest that much amount only if ICOs fails you can digest. Read this article for your reference on How To Determine Quickly If An ICO Is Worth Your Time And Money
Following ICOs I would like to recommend you
SPOTCOIN Embarrassed SPOTCOIN is NEO Blockchain based on going ICOs which completed its pre ICO successfully. SPOTCOIN ICO offers 4 products as follows
1)Digital Asset Exchange,
2)OTC Marketplace,
3)1.1MW Mining Facility &
4) a Payment System , all connected to SPOTCOIN ecosystem.
SPOTCOIN will also offers passive income in form of dividend as follows 51% weekly dividend from the digital asset exchange & additional 12.5% quarterly from other business lines.
SPOTCOIN have working product, with $1 Million in seed funding & strong backing from seasoned professionals. You can find more information about SPOTCOIN in my signature.
GordonJames143 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

I like ICOs Eloncity and Wemark will be launched this summer because I researched them recently and i'm waiting x2-x5 ROI in short-term but DYOR!

I will check it! Thanks
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

it is very difficult to answer that .when coming to ICO they are very unstable.so we can not predict what will happen.it depends on ico team and how they work.so it is better to do your own research before buying .do a background check of the team and their plans hype rate, especially check the product.
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

I would personally recommend you a Cryptics project. I think this tool will be very convenient not only for the beginners, but for experienced traders. The guys are doing AI forecasts and about to integrate a lot of cool features, like trading engine, bots and so on. It's among few decent projects out there for me, so check it out, you might get interested
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

Maestro seems to be good for me, the previous project was successful, so I think they have all the chances to make it good again. You can try to look on it.
c_20

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

There is one ICO in the Market in which Beginners.

The best and detailed ICO is DAKUCE. About the new ICO, Dakuce is the latest ICO project which focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves crypto exchange but also other great services. It is totally operated through blockchain technology that means is safe, fast and transparent to its customers. Besides, it also provides heavy discounts, high liquidity, and great performance.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know more: https://dakuce.com/
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:21:05 PM

A flourishing ICO always has a advantage senior or celebrated administrator. Also you enquiry their advise, body fellow, whitepaper likewise.
PROTO_Token

Activity: 67

The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:01 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:13:42 PM by PROTO_Token

Due diligence is key if you are going to enter this market.  Read the white papers and look for unique projects that provide solutions to the many problems plaguing this infant space.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: