Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:44:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTECH - global technology company  (Read 1847 times)
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:42:32 AM

the concept offered in the project is very interesting, and let us give support for this project, because the support a lot of it is also very beneficial to the progress of the project.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

the concept offered in the project is very interesting, and let us give support for this project, because the support a lot of it is also very beneficial to the progress of the project.
not just the support needed for the project to be successful but also the compact teamwork and passion should also be done because by looking at a team that is always working with a compact can make one of the investors' attraction to join the project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

not just the support needed for the project to be successful but also the compact teamwork and passion should also be done because by looking at a team that is always working with a compact can make one of the investors' attraction to join the project.
of course. because the success of a project depends from how teams manage the project properly.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:45:19 AM

of course. because the success of a project depends from how teams manage the project properly.
what you all are saying is true, and I agree with it. so now let's see how the development of this project.
longtimenosee (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

Hello, please answer one question. Today I found a Russian website of BITTECH, but for some reason, this company has a different logo. This site sells mining equipment from China and has an office in Moscow. If this is your Russian branch, why does it have a different logo? Why do you need to run an ICO if you already have a running and promoted business? And why is this company told me that not holds the ICO and bounty campaign? Please explain it to me, because of my inexperience, I can not understand the obvious things.

Hello! The company BITTECH has no office in Russia, the only official website is - bittech.cn.com

We are a young company with big ambitions, naturally we can work without opening ICO, but this will take much more time and effort. ICO will allow us to achieve excellent results in a short time and reach the global market, and our investors will get a good profit.
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Bittech project is an interesting project, the concept and idea of your project is very good as well as the teams that your project has very experienced and profesioanal. Smiley Wink

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Whoimi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

The company has established the production of asics chips of its own architecture executed in the technological process of 10 and 14 nm, as well as a developer of software for produced miners.
This topic has so many competitors, you will need to delve into your technical documents for a full understanding of the topic
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

Bittech project is an interesting project, the concept and idea of your project is very good as well as the teams that your project has very experienced and profesioanal. Smiley Wink
not only that, I see the support and good comments about this project also abounded. Hopefully this project can be easily to achieve his success.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:24:43 AM

not only that, I see the support and good comments about this project also abounded. Hopefully this project can be easily to achieve his success.

But the question is why token sales are slow, so far sold 5780 tokens different from what was expected
Whether this project does not have a marketing team or does not work optimally  Huh

Soft cap for presale $ 1,500,000 , if not achieved will this project be canceled and not resume the main sale ?
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

But the question is why token sales are slow, so far sold 5780 tokens different from what was expected
Whether this project does not have a marketing team or does not work optimally  Huh

Soft cap for presale $ 1,500,000 , if not achieved will this project be canceled and not resume the main sale ?

Hello. Presale was established to attract large investors, work in this direction is mainly in Asia, there are interested investors, we expect good results. Marketing at this stage of selling tokens comes down to private meetings.

You are right, if we don't overcome the soft cap, then we won't conduct ICO, investors money will be returned and the project will be realized at the expense of own money.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:51:26 PM

Hello. Presale was established to attract large investors, work in this direction is mainly in Asia, there are interested investors, we expect good results. Marketing at this stage of selling tokens comes down to private meetings.

You are right, if we don't overcome the soft cap, then we won't conduct ICO, investors money will be returned and the project will be realized at the expense of own money.

hello may i ask if you have a telegram chat channel aside from the announcement channel?
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:26:27 AM

They should create new idea ideas and discounts to make investors more interested in this project.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

So if bittech don't reach softcap, what happen with us who are bounty hunters.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

an interesting project, aiming to make cryptocurrency mining legal, easy and recognized in all countries. seems to have been running in several countries, and will continue to be developed. good luck and will be really done.
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

BITTECH is a global technological company. The company mission is to make cryptocurrency mining a legal, easy, and reliable way to earn money. BITTECH has opened large cryptocurrency data-processing centres (DPC) in Iceland, Estonia, Canada, and Russia.
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:26:48 AM

Everything looks good, but in Russia the crypt has no legal status and it is not known whether it will be possible to engage in training in Russia legally.

Cryptomining isn`t prohibited in Russia, especially if it is carried out legally. The company mission is to make cryptocurrency mining a legal, easy and reliable way to earn money. In addition, our company will build three data centers in Europe and Canada.

Looks great, but can you give the coordinates of this place? In Russia you can not work without official registration, where you are registered in Russia?

Construction of the data center is being carried out in Russia, Irkutsk Region, city of Bratsk. Until the official launch of the data center we don`t register an official company, this isn`t necessary, the construction is carried out through a russian partner company. After the completion of works in the data center, a joint Russian-Chinese company will be established to manage the assets of the data center. All legal aspects are coordinated with lawyers from Russia and China.

as I observed above, it looks like this BITTECH project will build a warehouse for crypto mining sites in RUSIA area, but what is the reason for the illegal construction? but I am very interested in this because I am sure it will be a success for the future. And when will you build a data center in CANADA and EUROPE?
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

an interesting project, aiming to make cryptocurrency mining legal, easy and recognized in all countries. seems to have been running in several countries, and will continue to be developed. good luck and will be really done.

BITTECH platform is a technology company to create cryptocurrency miner in legal, easy, and reliable ways to make money.
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

I hope the best for this project because I believe this project will be successful with the concept, ideas and teams that can be relied upon easily.

Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

BITTECH will make cryptocurrency mine a legal, easy, and reliable way to make money.
Interesting concept, I will support and campaign
longtimenosee (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

as I observed above, it looks like this BITTECH project will build a warehouse for crypto mining sites in RUSIA area, but what is the reason for the illegal construction? but I am very interested in this because I am sure it will be a success for the future. And when will you build a data center in CANADA and EUROPE?

The BITTECH in Russia is absolutely legal construction: we have formalized the rights to the land, received a building permit, signed an agreement with the electricity supplier.

In Estonia, the construction of the data center will begin in November 2018, in Canada not earlier than February 2019.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: