Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTECH - global technology company  (Read 1847 times)
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

as I observed above, it looks like this BITTECH project will build a warehouse for crypto mining sites in RUSIA area, but what is the reason for the illegal construction? but I am very interested in this because I am sure it will be a success for the future. And when will you build a data center in CANADA and EUROPE?

The BITTECH in Russia is absolutely legal construction: we have formalized the rights to the land, received a building permit, signed an agreement with the electricity supplier.

In Estonia, the construction of the data center will begin in November 2018, in Canada not earlier than February 2019.

this will make progress in the BITTECH project, upon hearing In Estonia, the construction of the data center will begin in November 2018. and now it becomes clear to me, a very good concept that will make it easier to mining the crypto currency there. and I will buy tokens there and support in the BITTECH campaign.
igor.ko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Glad to hear that you'll be opening a center in Estonia  Wink

On another note, what's the reason for opening crypto mining warehouses in countries that are likely to have significantly different regulatory requirements towards blockchain initiatives? It seems that this will only make any sort of compliance even more complicated that it already is.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

As I understand you developing ASICs miners and will be sell them. But how tokens will be used here? People will be able to buy your ASICs for your tokens?
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:14:34 PM

so, the softcap has already reached  Cool
kemancok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

Hopefully this cool concept can attract many investors and hopefully this project can make money so that the crypto currency can be relied upon, successful friends.

Spidey999
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

so, the softcap has already reached  Cool

What was the price of PreICO? Hardcap 50 millions?
valmrnk

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Good that your project works together with real property. When property approximately will be finished first building (in Russia potentially)?
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

so, the softcap has already reached  Cool

What was the price of PreICO? Hardcap 50 millions?

here is the details:

you can find more in their Whitepaper
Bittech_ICO

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Presale ended with a good result, the company was able to attract more than 1.7 million dollars.

ICO will start in early September, we will additionally report this.
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:42:02 AM

Presale ended with a good result, the company was able to attract more than 1.7 million dollars.

very good news, hopefully for ico in the future it can run smoothly good luck I will support you waiting for the latest news from you good luck, fighting.

Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

It is very pleasant that "BITTECH has opened large data processing centers for crypto currency (DPC) in Iceland, Estonia, Canada and Russia." you have not forgotten our country, although we still do not have a crypto currency.

Now we are building the date center in Russia, we will soon begin construction in Estonia.

New Envion?

Google on request "Envion" is looking for a company selling mobile containers, BITTECH is a manufacturer of asic chip (10 and 14nm) and own miners. I do not see any similarities.

Hahaha)

Wheres google map coordinates?)))

igor.ko

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

This is great news guys. Good luck in the next round Wink
Onar

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

Could you provide us with a links to your Team LinkedIn accounts? It's really important to know their experience in this sphere.
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

also pleased with the achievement of this project, hoping the ICO will run better and increase again, continue to be compact and passionate for the team.

ellaetelle
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:59:07 AM

With softcap reached in preico, looking forward to see what bittech gonna face in ICO.

At $1 per token, I'm gonna pass, the risk is too high at the moment, but good luck in the ICO!

Ps.
Why no telegram group, only channel? And it hasn't been updated since June.
YasuoSan

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

I have read this project and found it very potential but should develop more apps for android and ios
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

With softcap reached in preico, looking forward to see what bittech gonna face in ICO.

At $1 per token, I'm gonna pass, the risk is too high at the moment, but good luck in the ICO!

Ps.
Why no telegram group, only channel? And it hasn't been updated since June.

Yeah i also notice the lack of update in their telegram ann which is not a good indication of commitment, also no telegram chat where like minded supporters can chat up about all things related to Bittech. Glad though that the project manage to meet softcap in pre-sale best of luck in next sale.
bxipp

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Any exchanges site already list this token out? Im hope this token will skyrocket soon. Hope a good luck to the team
bxipp

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

Can we buy bittech tech product with your own token?
gerassyk

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

Tell me whether the ICO started or not? I can not register on the ICO website, tweet and telegram any updates, the project lives or has already died?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: