Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Coal Coin - VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT  (Read 1157 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Personally, your comments do not interest us! You come up with a lot and are not ready to answer for your statements. What is the point of having a discussion with you? You do not understand anything in receiving income and in the business of the real sector. You are not a serious user, but with such as you we do not want to communicate. If there are questions, come and discuss. and so unfoundedly accuse of something this is not the case

The feeling is mutual. Good luck finding someone dumber than yourself to "invest" in your scheme.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Personally, your comments do not interest us! You come up with a lot and are not ready to answer for your statements. What is the point of having a discussion with you? You do not understand anything in receiving income and in the business of the real sector. You are not a serious user, but with such as you we do not want to communicate. If there are questions, come and discuss. and so unfoundedly accuse of something this is not the case

The feeling is mutual. Good luck finding someone dumber than yourself to "invest" in your scheme.

Thank you. We still offer the best offer for today

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:04:38 PM

You asked the company, here please study what and how we do!

Yes, what kind of restaurant you have a viida, I do not understand you.

And about the courts, this is a practice in companies, all disputes are taking place in all companies.

Well, I "studied" it and found out that it was a restaurant until a couple of months ago. There is nothing to indicate any kind of experience in coal business.

And no, it's not a common practice to get sued. I would not trust a contract with some shady folks who have a habit of being sued for a breach of contract.

I have a feeling that you either think everyone here is stupid, or you're really really dumb yourself. Perhaps you're some fiverr guy who got hired by those crooks in Kuzbass to do the posting in English and now you're got yourself into trouble. You don't know shit about the "business" you're supposed to represent, so you're contradicting yourself. You don't know English and you can't even spell Russian properly so translation software doesn't work well with this garbage you're posting.

Investard: (noun) 1. A serious user having a propensity of doling out serious moneys to a serious crypto-base entity sans asking serious questions. SERIOUSLY!

We still offer the best offer for today

Show me an crypto-based entity avoiding scam accusations and I'll show you the likes of Coal-Coin.

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

And about the courts, this is a practice in companies, all disputes are taking place in all companies.

Well, I "studied" it and found out that it was a restaurant until a couple of months ago. There is nothing to indicate any kind of experience in coal business.

And no, it's not a common practice to get sued. I would not trust a contract with some shady folks who have a habit of being sued for a breach of contract.

I have a feeling that you either think everyone here is stupid, or you're really really dumb yourself. Perhaps you're some fiverr guy who got hired by those crooks in Kuzbass to do the posting in English and now you're got yourself into trouble. You don't know shit about the "business" you're supposed to represent, so you're contradicting yourself. You don't know English and you can't even spell Russian properly so translation software doesn't work well with this garbage you're posting.

Investard: (noun) 1. A serious user having a propensity of doling out serious moneys to a serious crypto-base entity sans asking serious questions. SERIOUSLY!

Show me an crypto-based entity avoiding scam accusations and I'll show you the likes of Coal-Coin.

Our token is tied to the real sector and the real process, namely, the exhaustion of the volatile fuel in the world

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

Our token is tied to the real sector and the real process, namely, the exhaustion of the volatile fuel in the world

Just like that crypto entity that scam tens of millions advancing their business model consisting of their token tied to diamonds, coal's pretty cousin. Dude, you MUST do better than that.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:15:58 PM

Name:   Coal-Coin
Activity:   42
Merit:   0
Position:   Copper Member
Date Registered:   May 09, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
Last Active:   July 14, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

And daddy won't you take me to Siberia, Russia
Down by the river where Coal Coin has their claim
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Coal Coin has packed up and ran away

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

I'm guessing that Coal Coin was inspired by the following snippet on Wikipedia during the formation of their scam ...

Kuznetsk Coal Zone

The development of the coal fields of Kuznetsk Basin, (sometimes called the "Kuzbass") transformed the Siberian steppe. The south sector of the Trans-Siberian Railway became a great industrial center because of the activity surrounding the coalfields. These ancient reserves of 13,000,000,000 tonnes grew to 450,658,000,000 tonnes. In 1937, the 50 mines in this area produced a total of 17,300,000 tonnes. The coal production of this zone was comparable with that of all of British India, and half of that produced by Japan. Kuznetsk coal was the best in the USSR, with high energy and low sulphur content. The total anthracite reserve was 54 million tonnes; and was used in the Ural-Kuznetsk Metallurgical Combine. Siberia is also the coldest winters to survive, this includes freezing temperature such as -50 degrees.

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

Just like that crypto entity that scam tens of millions advancing their business model consisting of their token tied to diamonds, coal's pretty cousin. Dude, you MUST do better than that.

Do you know why we will do better? Because we are experienced and open to cooperation

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:12:45 AM

Do you know why we will do better? Because we are experienced and open to cooperation

Do you know why you'll fail? Because you've avoided all the questions in proving that you're viable just like all the other nefarious actors in this space who came before you, every last one of them long gone and hundreds of millions of dollars richer.

Suharjo

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

a great project that promises, as we know the coal industry is one with a huge income. are you going to hold a bounty campaign? I hope to participate here.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

promising projects and provide many advantages for investors and miners. coal is a high value mining product. I plan to participate in this project. good job.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

a great project that promises, as we know the coal industry is one with a huge income. are you going to hold a bounty campaign? I hope to participate here.

promising projects and provide many advantages for investors and miners. coal is a high value mining product. I plan to participate in this project. good job.

Together, they have two brain cells, of which if you extract the DNA from them you'll be able to grow a Leroy Fodor.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Bumped to warn Investards that this is a proven scam.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Your project Coal Coin was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Coal+Coin to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Let me guess. CryptoKrunch.io doesn't have due diligence in the country where they're based. How close am I?

Translated: Coal Coin has been proven beyond doubt to be a scam, yet CryptoKrunch.io finds it prudent to list it on its site as a viable entity when the truth of the matter is that Coal Coin will have no problem taking your money prior to them riding into the sunset, their ponies already saddled.

7thsign

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

nice and very interesting topic here. well that's why regulation must come in to follow procedures for the people to be protected from scams. things above were right. with due diligence, legitimacy is really important. i am not saying that coal coin is scam, but every ico must be transparent in the way they move.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

Name:   Coal-Coin
Activity:   56
Merit:   0
Position:   Copper Member
Date Registered:   May 09, 2018, 07:56:07 PM
Last Active:   September 07, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

Translated: You fuckers don't know what the fuck you are talking about. WE ARE NOT A SCAM !!! Please inquire and we will have s normal conversation at some some date TBD while we get our ducks in a row and fuck the living shit outta them. suchmoon and Bruno are not to trusted cuz ... cuz ... cuz ... I'll get back with re the cuz, cuz that's the type of guy I'm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: