Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to evaluate an ICO correctly?  (Read 63 times)
MbyzIco (OP)

Activity: 410
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

I have read many articles about the risks of investing in ICOs, but they all fall into the same, a thorough analysis of each must be done before investing.

I have seen a couple that I liked, but the evaluation when done uniformly, without seeing the specific offer of the project, is flawed.

I can not evaluate a fish for the skills of climbing a tree, but that's not why it's less than others.

What would be the method to evaluate an ICO, where its contribution more than technical, is commercial?

MBYZ
¦•-» El verdadero desafío es dar valor real a las monedas /The real challenge is to give real value to the currencies. «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] | [Instagram]
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

As dumb as this may sound for some people, I suggest following the technology instead of the money.

You could check the team behind the project, read the whitepaper, do some digging etc. and then link the dots but even then, you could go wrong. Instead, do all that + find a project that interests you and that you believe in. Stay away from the hype and the scores you'll see online, most of them are sponsored.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: