Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people in crypto more concerned about profit making more than the tech  (Read 101 times)
Megababa (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

When topic or talks of how cryptocurrency can change people's life come on board, people tend to only think about the investment and profit taking side and keep a blind eye to the technology. Cryptocurrency through the blockchain technology has brought lots of improvements and solutions to problems we thought we'd live with forever. It has also brought fairness and transparency to loads of niches that we thought was off-limit. I think investment and profit taking is only secondary. The tech and use  should be the primary major thing for us. Guys need to more focused on the tech and it shouldn't only be about profit making and taking.
What do you think?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

When topic or talks of how cryptocurrency can change people's life come on board, people tend to only think about the investment and profit taking side and keep a blind eye to the technology.
This is the sad truth that no one ever looks at the potential of blockchain technology, they are only thinking that blockchain technology is associated with cryptos only or it's crypto itself. You can't blame people for being blind to the nice profits which is true that crypto's can give but it's not guaranteed.

Cryptocurrency through the blockchain technology has brought lots of improvements and solutions to problems we thought we'd live with forever.
And the existing systems are studying now on how it can improve a companies process through blockchain.

I think investment and profit taking is only secondary.
No need to put what's the primary or secondary, they can be used as one.

The tech and use  should be the primary major thing for us. Guys need to more focused on the tech and it shouldn't only be about profit making and taking.
In the generation today where people are only thinking to survive, they will ignore the tech and focus with the rest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
asuredbet3

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

Well I think people are majorly concerned on how they can have multiple returns on their investments and are really not or less concerned about the use or tech. Just a very few percentage of people in crypto really pays attention to the tech, majority follows the hype and crowd.
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:43 PM

When topic or talks of how cryptocurrency can change people's life come on board, people tend to only think about the investment and profit taking side and keep a blind eye to the technology. Cryptocurrency through the blockchain technology has brought lots of improvements and solutions to problems we thought we'd live with forever. It has also brought fairness and transparency to loads of niches that we thought was off-limit. I think investment and profit taking is only secondary. The tech and use  should be the primary major thing for us. Guys need to more focused on the tech and it shouldn't only be about profit making and taking.
What do you think?
Yes, what you say is true. Most crypto users tend to take advantage of crypto technology just to make a big profit. They make wetlands to increase the amount of wealth. Few people care about the technological advances that are present today.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

What do you think?
Technology and profit making goes hand-in-hand. Yes the cryptosystem offers a great deal of potential development in so many areas which is why so many companies today are creating projects with services or programs using the cryptosystem. But in order for these projects to move forward, funding is needed. And that's where ICO's come in. These ICO's need marketing or advertising. And the best way to do that without much complications is via bounty campaigns.  So profit making does not overlook the technology part of this system. It is kind of a need to further improve its function.

scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

I personally agree with you very much. I am more concerned about how to get more return on investment in the world of cryptocurrency, and the attention to use or technology is really not high, because it seems to me to be a professional. Stronger technology, only when I get a certain return, I will pay attention to encryption technology.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:03 AM

What do you think?
We all agree that blockchain technology is really a great help as a solution to the problems that we all have in the past but honestly, even you i think i here for the profit and who is not. I know that many are thanking the discoverer of this technology but what we all want or majority of us is the profit that we will be getting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: