Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50$ for ID verification, watch this!!  (Read 277 times)
ramzifcb47 (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:00:12 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:01:19 PM by ramzifcb47

Done

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:02:37 AM

Hello

so long story short, i deposited some bitcoins in this exchange to buy some altcoins but when i first tried to withdraw i realized that you need to do KYC verification process first in order to withdraw (you know the typical passport photo ect..) so anyway  im currently outta town right now  and i don't usually carry my passport with me so i kinda need someone who is wiling to do this verification for me and i will pay him 50$ when my account gets verified.simple as that

so what do u need to have:
a passport and a camera

Shoot me a pm if you're interested or just reply to this thread and i will reach out to you

Let me get this straight: You want to pay someone to assume/steal their ID?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ramzifcb47 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

Hello

so long story short, i deposited some bitcoins in this exchange to buy some altcoins but when i first tried to withdraw i realized that you need to do KYC verification process first in order to withdraw (you know the typical passport photo ect..) so anyway  im currently outta town right now  and i don't usually carry my passport with me so i kinda need someone who is wiling to do this verification for me and i will pay him 50$ when my account gets verified.simple as that

a passport and a camera

Shoot me a pm if you're interested or just reply to this thread and i will reach out to you

why you guys always have to complicate things ? i don't even take his documents he can upload them directly to the exchange. jeeez!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

Hello

so long story short, i deposited some bitcoins in this exchange to buy some altcoins but when i first tried to withdraw i realized that you need to do KYC verification process first in order to withdraw (you know the typical passport photo ect..) so anyway  im currently outta town right now  and i don't usually carry my passport with me so i kinda need someone who is wiling to do this verification for me and i will pay him 50$ when my account gets verified.simple as that

a passport and a camera

why you guys always have to complicate things ? i don't even take his documents he can upload them directly to the exchange. jeeez!

Are you stupid or think the potential victim is?  Roll Eyes A person would have to be a complete idiot to take your "offer".

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
ramzifcb47 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

Hello

a passport and a camera

Are you stupid or think the potential victim is?  Roll Eyes A person would have to be a complete idiot to take your "offer".
dude what's wrong with you? i replied to your previous argument why you keep repeating the same thing ? just tell me how could this be a scam and i will kindly try to reply
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:34:28 AM

just tell me how could this be a scam and i will kindly try to reply

Are you some kind of idiot?

You are trying to scam the KYC process to avoid taxes or some other reason...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

just tell me how could this be a scam and i will kindly try to reply

Are you some kind of idiot?

You are trying to scam the KYC process to avoid taxes or some other reason...

he is not necessarily an idiot i mean, the entire blockchainmovement is factually illegal, it was an overstepping, people just did and it also attracts others that want to break laws in other ways.

regards

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:43:51 AM

It is not as simple as you think mate, you harm other people if something happen with your account and that person should be responsible while you will be free of the responsibility of that account but you can enjoy the use of that account without any legal risk.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
ramzifcb47 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

It is not as simple as you think mate, you harm other people if something happen with your account and that person should be responsible while you will be free of the responsibility of that account but you can enjoy the use of that account without any legal risk.
Ohh alright i get it now, wasn't planning on doing anything illegal with my account just a regular trader. so im just gonna lock this thread now..
stopbanning

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

Hello

so long story short, i deposited some bitcoins in this exchange to buy some altcoins but when i first tried to withdraw i realized that you need to do KYC verification process first in order to withdraw (you know the typical passport photo ect..) so anyway  im currently outta town right now  and i don't usually carry my passport with me so i kinda need someone who is wiling to do this verification for me and i will pay him 50$ when my account gets verified.simple as that

a passport and a camera

If you still need help, go visit my Posts (in Services) or my website (my signature)  Cool
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

LOL, the "out of town" excuse!! Works everywhere be it in a job, in a relationship or even to scam around people. If you want to do it the right way then just complete your KYC. Just because cryptos bring a bitter taste in Government's mouth, doesn't mean you have to do all the illegal things. Plus $50, don't know who would be so desperate!

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

Hello

a passport and a camera

Ill do the verification for you if you agree to let the account remain with me after you have withdrawn your funds.
EveryoneMATTERS

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

how is this post not banned, but mine our, ridiculous man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: