Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:28:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [C2C] Develop your own Coin with our Coin2Coin platform [PoS / Masternode]  (Read 1603 times)
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

220 blocks to reward bump! guys/gals get your nodes asap for best ROI!
ut5

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

there is a problem with the pools -

minpool.net 
asiapool.trade

- be careful
Mike59

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Great to see a Masternode coin with a small supply!!

Hope to see it on Crypto Bridge soon!

I just might have to pick up a few coins.

It has a very interesting concept that I haven't seen before.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

i mined some coins in the beginning but when i try to synchronize the wallet again it failed to do so , do i have to use some addnodes to sync and if so , how and where to get these??

edit : saw on github that there was already a newer release for a better syncing wallet , works fine now
jonsnow001

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

beaware this is a big group that is thiefing people money stay fay from this coin if you dont want to lose your money , if you have alot of experience in crypto then you know what to do
redhead66

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

beaware this is a big group that is thiefing people money stay fay from this coin if you dont want to lose your money , if you have alot of experience in crypto then you know what to do

yes this coin is a big time scam coin its easy to see , any programmer can build a coin with less then 100$
so nobody will even worry buy they service this coin is just a alternative from another scam coin they have

stay away from this coin theres no passive money you will lose your hard earn cash
Ocho8

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:56:43 AM

yes this coin is a big time scam coin its easy to see , any programmer can build a coin with less then 100$
so nobody will even worry buy they service this coin is just a alternative from another scam coin they have

stay away from this coin theres no passive money you will lose your hard earn cash

this group is a famous group making new scam coins every month ,do some good research before you buy this coin , now it cost so much money for a masternode if you wait less then 2 months it will cost less then 500$ for a masternode ,super scam guys and look they exchange is escodex , why they pick that exchange that nobody use and have no volume , this whole project looks so fishy wait a few weeks and see how much complaints they have in different sites.
Coin2CoinDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

this group is a famous group making new scam coins every month ,do some good research before you buy this coin , now it cost so much money for a masternode if you wait less then 2 months it will cost less then 500$ for a masternode ,super scam guys and look they exchange is escodex , why they pick that exchange that nobody use and have no volume , this whole project looks so fishy wait a few weeks and see how much complaints they have in different sites.

Hello,

please prove what you sayed. Or you only Fudding to buy cheap a Masternode?

Sincerely,
Coin2Coin
Coin2CoinDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Hello,

we are listed on Masternodes.Online

https://masternodes.online/currencies/C2C/

Sincerely,
Coin2Coin
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

A looking good project, but do you have whitepaper to get more info about this platform? And whose the team? Did they do similar projects?

sabin357

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

don't buy no coins at this price wait a few months and you will understand what am talking bout,
they are trying to make easy money now , specially now the coin just come out , the price is far from stable and its a big risk because you can't really calculate your monthly earnings.

if your not a crypto pro please listen to me
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

The project is also wonderful.
It is very precious because there are only 6 million issued sheets.
Airdrop is also doing well and is striving to acquire members.
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange.
This coin will moon!

This is really big project I recommend all my friends
For the future i wish this project have amazing plan.
mgsubie

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

Escodex was launched so they project could obtain a discount for getting onto MNO......from the beginning it was known that the presale funds would be to get on a high volume exchange. Both crex24 and cryptobridge are in the works.....the discord chat is active and they have prompt responses, as well as everything they are doing is transparent. Theyre also taking suggestions and applying their own time to complete what their community wants. Like marketing things and bounties. Any coin can be a scam, but if the devs wanted out they'd be out already.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
XramTJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

This project looks very promising. I didn't know that it is possible to use masternodes that way. Maybe I will choose C2C if someday I want to create my own crypto currency. I wish you the best! I feel you can do it great!
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Coin2Coin is an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment
because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too.
I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year.
This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny.
Join the Coin2Coin community in the Discord: https://discord.gg/DQPfheu
sreenivas4u

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:45:57 AM

Yes looks interesting project....but need more marketing and advertising for this C2C...love C2C
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

when will the option available to use the platfor to develop our own coins ? , sounds good to have a platform where you can have your own coin

Always wanna have myself a coin
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

Dev not responding for 3-4 days now.
Looks like this project dieing.. Its a shame for those that bought a MN on the presale.
They need to be more active and to make a ANN about what is going on and if this project will continue.
SQLwitch

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

this is a big scam group that is scamming people , they have many coins 1 of them is masterbit coin
this scam group already scam over 50k usd from innocent people. do what is right and dont get into coins like this and give them free money
jonsnow001

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

this coin is a big scam dont give them your hard earn money
we have warn you so if you lose your money don't blame crypto currency

its so easy to make a coin any programmer can make a coin for free , so there's many scams coins coming out everyday . wait a few months and see if its really legit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: