Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:57:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could we ever see AltCoins on Banks?  (Read 209 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

I do not think that we will see the alcoins at the bank, because banks will not be able to accept them, since their competitor is the crypto currency. But over time, perhaps the currency will replace all the cash. And it seems to me there will be no more banks.
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

I think that in the distant future it is possible, and maybe not as far as it seems. I think that someday all will be buying goods for crypto currencies and will not be the banking system as it is now, which fleeced us to the bone

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

I think not now. Banks are already in a panic of existence of coins, and not to talk about how they will turn into banknotes and circulate them. Many banks will face this, but the time will come when your words will be inevitable.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:32:35 PM

So 1 month ago, bitcoin's value had horribly fell and the investors were very very disappointed.
We all know that one of/the reason why bitcoin's value went down is due to the theft of more than
$30 million worth of digital tokens from a cryptocurrency exchange.

Now as of June 24, 2018.

Bitcoin's value has slipped once again. Huh

Let's turn the tables.

Is there any chance we can see AltCoins such as Etherem, DogeCoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Zchash?

What are your thoughts?

I think, once cryptocurrency mass adaptation happens, people will surely just use crypto to secure their funds instead of saving in banks. Since it is more convenient and fast, banks will most likely become obsolete in the future if they will not start integrating cryptocurrency in their services.
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

Until banks come up with how to make a safe profit from cryptocurrencies, they will not integrate it into their services.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Ripple has been talking about them being adopted to different banks.

That can be of possibility that altcoins will be adopted to banks but it all depends on what coins they do prefer but of course the top coins will be on the list.

It will be "crypto" in general, overall when the banks are ready to adopt it.
Lol they are talking only to adopt the blockchain system of ripple and they have never talked to adopt ripple coin as a part of their ecosystem. They are only interesting to the blockchain technology and this has been discussed in so many times. You can try to read whole news about that in cointelegraph
Ripple CEO says 'dozens' of banks will use its cryptocurrency product in 2019
Watch the video mate it's the CEO talking in there.

Yes, Ripple technology has been adopted by several Banks but, is all of their Bank partners use XRP coins?
I don't think so, some probably will but not all.

Are all Ripple products require Banks to use XRP coins in their transaction?
If it's only about their blockchain technology, they don't have too but they are highlighting XRP on it so there's a connection.

Are their Bank partners prefer to use Ripple products that use XRP or that do not use XRP?
Only them can answer that.

It would be better to do research about it then you will find a bitter reality about the use cases of XRP among their partners
It's centralized and if a coin is like that I'm stopping doing a research about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

If many countries decide to legalize the cryptocurrency, it is quite real! First, crypto currency will be paid in shops, cafes..and then the cryptocurrency will take its place in the Bank!
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

I think this might be possible as alt coins are developing day by day and banks might surely take that chance.But we cannot predit the future.Hope to happen this pretty soon.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

The mere concept of a bank is completely oposite to bitcoin and altcoins, in fact we are here to avoid using the old system and in search of something better.
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

The market of crypto currency is actually known by the bitcoin. It is the first coin in the market and it has earned so much popularity for its successful operation over the years. Bitcoin is now accepted by different banks, companies and governmental agencies. But altcoins will need more time to be like bitcoin or to be accepted by banks.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

I think this might be possible as alt coins are developing day by day and banks might surely take that chance.But we cannot predit the future.Hope to happen this pretty soon.
This is possible when banks are ready for adoptions this kind of system to involve cryptocurrency. Before that many things should consider if this system will implemented.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Yes, for me there is. If the developers or management keeps on boosting their advertisments and try to work more harder like those coins that you tell there is a big posibility for it.

Even if they are promoting and advertising a bigger push forward is needed for the realization of the op question. Currently, that possibility of the altcoin on banks is still just a dream that will probably be achieved sometimes in the future. This market volatility needs to be settled for that adoption of the altcoins to take its place. I would personally also like to see that outcome but I can only hope for it like the rest of you. Manipulation is still in control of the market but for how long? Patience is the key at this time but the adoption of the altcoins is inevitable in the future.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Lightsource

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

What's the point. Isn't one of the reason why Bitcoin was created was to get away from banks?
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

This is possible when banks are ready for adoptions this kind of system to involve cryptocurrency. Before that many things should consider if this system will implemented.
Right.Of course there will be a lot of changes or adjustments if they start accepting altcoins like ripple in banks.I think in the near future banks will learn to adopt cryotocurrency since they want to cope up also with the digital world wherein most of the people particularly the millenials are obviously into digital currencies.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

This is possible as more people are accepting cryptocurrency, there will be a need one day to have altcoins or all coins in the banks.There is a few deliberate sabotage but soon things will get better one day .There hope for even a tree that us cut down how much more an entire great industry like this.
goldencrypto9

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

Well, maybe in the future this may happen. But now at this situation it is very hard. It is very tough at this moment. But I believe one day this will happen.
informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

I think we can see the AltCoins on the bank, because the blockchain technology is constantly evolving and will be more and more perfect in the future. This technology will be widely used in human life work, then the cryptocurrency will be Accepted and applied to real life
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

When there comes the time where the only currencies are used are cryptocurrencies then you can be sure that you will be seeing all types of banks where people can store their cryptos. But for not it is really not possible as everyone are just storing their coins for themselves but it is a possibility in the future. I have learned that when it comes to technology, there is just no telling what the limit is.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: