Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the best crypto exchanges in the future...  (Read 125 times)
voviethung (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

1/ What makes the trade.io exchange different from the rest?

- trade.io differs from the cryptos exchange on the other hand simply because it brings real benefits to investors, investors are divided profitability transparency.

2.The benefits of signing up with trade.io?

- when registering with trade.io, you have 3 benefits:
  + low transaction fee
  + fast, confidential, 24/24 consultancy
  + divides profits from the overall profit of the whole project

3. Why you love trade.io?

- I love trade.io because it is the foundation of the future and I want to seize this good opportunity

refer:

- https://wn.nr/kPwSBXcryptos exchange in the future

- https://trade.io
Khimmy28

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

What are the security features of trade.io, how secured is it from hackers and how transparent is the exchange in regards ownership.
These qualities are important features of a good exchange and you haven't given any details.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

I understand that this is just your opunion, but that doesn't describe much of how this exchanges differs or better than others. Did you know that nowdays it is one new exchange daily! That is crazy. So yeah for me its just one more new exchange

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

I agree on your suggestion to this exchange but there are also more good crypto exchanges that really deserve appreciation.
In my experience livecoin.net is one pf my favourite exchanges. It has many benifits such as allowing investors to deposit via fiat money, highest level of security, fast and instant withdrawal etcitra
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

So yeah for me its just one more new exchange
Just like the other platforms, they collected funds to start working for their exchange and I've seen this before with kucoin and binance.
It's early to say about this exchange and they are still in progress but if they will be added to the crypto exchangers, it will benefit most of traders.
We will have another choice of an exchange where we can trade but it's still better to stick to a place that has better volume.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

What are the security features of trade.io, how secured is it from hackers and how transparent is the exchange in regards ownership.
These qualities are important features of a good exchange and you haven't given any details.
I think I also agree with you because there are details about security and transparency to qualify it as being a good exchange. If it is going to be the best crypto exchange, it should have a very good feature or quality that other exchange does not have.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: