Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC update  (Read 212 times)
Bit talk (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Conclusion: If BTC will hold 5900$ support, we can expect nice bounced back soon,
also RSI is very oversold so it can happened every moment,
from second way, if too many people start
opening long positions with leverage, whales may push BTC down again so that the stock exchanges do not lose large amounts of money. I do not expecting more decrease than 5000-5400$ zone which is strong support for BTC. Do not lose your patience! I’m pretty sure that good days will come for crypto.
 it many times but i will do that again, we are here on long term, not for short.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:35 AM

​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Conclusion: If BTC will hold 5900$ support, we can expect nice bounced back soon,
opening long positions with leverage, whales may push BTC down again so that the stock exchanges do not lose large amounts of money. I do not expecting more decrease than 5000-5400$ zone which is strong support for BTC. Do not lose your patience! I’m pretty sure that good days will come for crypto.
 it many times but i will do that again, we are here on long term, not for short.

Lets just hope that this conclusion of yours will going happen as i think people are now in confused if they see Bitcoin now as an opportunity to buy cheap or they will not join the investments because afraid of losing their hard earned money due to the average low performance of the Crypto market this year. Therefore lets just wait and see of what will going to happen before this year would end.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:13:08 AM

​​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Lets just hope that this conclusion of yours will going happen as i think people are now in confused if they see Bitcoin now as an opportunity to buy cheap or they will not join the investments because afraid of losing their hard earned money due to the average low performance of the Crypto market this year. Therefore lets just wait and see of what will going to happen before this year would end.
I hope that with the current BTC update, BTC will soon restore the price to return to stable because many people are losing their money and profits for investing in BTC or doing trading so I am looking forward to the BTC update which is now hopefully quickly returned to the price which is stable and can benefit again, especially now the crypto market has a low value

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

Well, this kind of conclusion is kinda hopeful, and I am hoping. I don't hold that much of Bitcoin, but I think, it will pump soon enough, or at least before the year end just like last year, then correction. Haha. I do hope for every altcoin, also.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

Yes I agree with you to not loss our patience. Patience is the main key in cryptoworld. Without overcoming the bad situation none can get the opportunity to shine in life. Crypto is like that too. Lets just always hope for the best.
TonyCharls

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:00 PM

I trust that with the current BTC refresh, BTC will before long reestablish the cost to come back to stable in light of the fact that numerous individuals are losing their cash and benefits for putting resources into BTC or doing exchanging. But soon bitcoin will have high price and investors will have profits on this.
herrickcrypto

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

Well, I think the price will fall down upto $5500. But after that there will be a change in the market. And I believe after that the market price will start to rise up and it will recover within the end of this year.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

sort long term with this resistance is already good enough, people who encourage should always think like you.
I do not have much to help encourage, just help be patient waiting for the time to arrive

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

I personally think that better to go lower, for example, 5000-5200 because the bounce back to 7-8k will be faster. Right now a lot of money are adding in crypto in the background, this means that we are on pause, waiting for the big show in some midterm future. It should be a bigger bounce that this winter.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:37:09 AM

i honestly don't see any strong support for bitcoin for a very long time and that actually is why price is not going any lower because the real money has mostly gone away and when that happens the whales don't have anyone to sell their coins to (dump to crash) and they have nobody to buy cheap coins from so they have no more incentive to manipulate and dump. if they do they will be fighting with each other and won't make the same profit as when newbies are in.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Yes, I agree the $5k for a BTC support is a very hard one and I don't think it will ever fall under that value.

There always will be big players that will keep BTC's price high and protect their investments.
bengetsia

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

this is the meaning of an investment, where people must dare to survive for a long period of time to hold the results. for me the decline in bitcoin in the stock exchange does not affect the value of bitcoin, because when compared with the previous year price of about $ 2000 and currently about $ 6000 bitcoin still has a high value and is a good investment for the long term
markjamrobin

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

I personally think that better to go lower, for example, 5000-5200 because the bounce back to 7-8k will be faster. Right now a lot of money are adding in crypto in the background, this means that we are on pause, waiting for the big show in some midterm future. It should be a bigger bounce that this winter.

but to me, I think to a lower price, it is $ 4k. Then, it will return to $ 7k or higher. I may be wrong, but the current signs of the market show that.

alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Judging by the past year, bitcoin has grown 20 times. Do you think this is a long period or not? I think that in the near future we will be very pleased with bitcoin.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

Bitcoin saw some small support under 6000 US DOLLAR, but the support is not very big and I expect that it will go down a little bit more in the next couple of weeks. I am bullish for this years, but I think the pumps will start in October or November again. December was always a good pump phase for coins. I hope it will be like the last years! <3
Oldcoolboy

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Yes, everyone wants to see the BTC rise again, and this is what everyone believes. This year's bull market has not yet arrived. We cannot predict when the bull market will begin. We only need to firm our judgment now and wait.
melted349

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

but to me, I think to a lower price, it is $ 4k. Then, it will return to $ 7k or higher. I may be wrong, but the current signs of the market show that.
I think $4000 is too low $5K to $6K maybe and it will rise to $7K to $8K or more than that. We know that bitcoin are had a huge potential in the future, no matter what happen, bitcoin is always be the great coin in the world of crypto currency.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

patience is still the key for every stronghand, the price will not recover soon, but it will someday. peoples getting fomo in the beginning 0f 2018 and try to invest more, but whale see it as food and they make the price going down gradually and many peoples lost their hopes and panic so selling without benefit is the only way rather than loss everything. no one know and no one can predict, this is cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

​🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

It's so nice to read an article like this we should not give up hope that the price will soon go up and we will have a long run of bull trend, I'm still optimistic that the price will not go down to that level anymore, and people will rally to buy at the $6000 level which is happening right now.
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

🚨BTC UPDATE!🚨

Maybe your analysis might fall into a right place but it seems we can't predict the bear period when to stop, but if it happens then the crypto community will alive again, it's been so long that we are longing for the bull to run again, hope it will happen very soon.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: