Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing (And Thats a good thing )  (Read 893 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:26:52 AM

Doug Polk has created a really funny video about bitcoin and why crashing isn't so bad. Have you guys seen this, what do you think about the videos?

Doug's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnuuZV_JlPs

Think on the bright side guys, as bitcoin drops the less hackers will make if they hack our account Smiley

Positivebetting
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

I was laughing at the comment about the video author not the video itself, Bitcoin crushed is a good thing for investors but not for person who buy it in December 2017 and decided to hold because they have much loss until today, but perhaps they can have a payback after 6 month more.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
nalinpuri

Activity: 130
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

Yes this video is very funny. Thanks TimtheYoutuber for sharing this video to the community members and also yes crashing of bitcoin is not the end .It will soon rise up and we will all make great profits. Cheesy
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Yeah I mean I think bitcoin could certainly bounce back but we are looking at a lot of time imo.

Positivebetting
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Doug Polk has created a really funny video about bitcoin and why crashing isn't so bad. Have you guys seen this, what do you think about the videos?

Doug's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnuuZV_JlPs

Think on the bright side guys, as bitcoin drops the less hackers will make if they hack our account Smiley
For me it's not really a good thing but it could be a big opportunity to buy bitcoin investment in a cheaper price which will have a greater profit in the long run.
Jetakenare

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Lol!!!!! As we say here in Nigeria, " never say die". It is actually funny when one looks at it from the stoic stance of holding on when the house is on fire. But I seriously believe in the bitcoin project and I m going to hodl until............
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

I was laughing at the comment about the video author not the video itself, Bitcoin crushed is a good thing for investors but not for person who buy it in December 2017 and decided to hold because they have much loss until today, but perhaps they can have a payback after 6 month more.

Obviously there are many people who are absolutely upset at this point of time because of the dump in the prices. But yes if you gotta grab some positivity, This video, my friends is a good pick!! There are many who have got a serious setback on a sump in the prices of the bitcoin, but there are others who have developed a positive attitude to tackle this kind of situation with a cool head and calm mind.

P.S.: It is not wrong to say that Bitcoin is crashing (And that's a good thing)
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

I quite agree with you. I always be a victim by selling off any alts I'm holding whenever there is a crash or dumps. But often times I always blamed myself because it always rise above my buy. I will simply say do not attach emotion to trading, have patience and believe in it. I see the current situation as opportunity to buy at low for those of us who are new and who have missed out the previous market bull run
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

Thanks for your video, been a while since we last saw you, your videos are always fun to watch about cryptocurrency, time to save up on the BTC as you never know when things go good, anyways good work sincerely a loyal follower JR of Exciting World Cryptos.

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

To be honest I think that argument is completely irrelevant it's like saying good thing you will have less money to spend 😂 getting ?
At the end of the day you are literally getting short of money and loosing a lot of it .. it will more or so get into a bad situation because you will suddenly need to encash and then it will be so bad of a situation.
The other good thing that I can think of is * you can buy at the lowest and then sell at high and literally make a good sum*
This is something that I .. think is the only reason that downs are welcomed.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

Thanks for your video, been a while since we last saw you, your videos are always fun to watch about cryptocurrency, time to save up on the BTC as you never know when things go good, anyways good work sincerely a loyal follower JR of Exciting World Cryptos.

Its not my video :p But yeah the JR videos were hilarious Smiley

To be honest I think that argument is completely irrelevant it's like saying good thing you will have less money to spend 😂 getting ?
At the end of the day you are literally getting short of money and loosing a lot of it .. it will more or so get into a bad situation because you will suddenly need to encash and then it will be so bad of a situation.
The other good thing that I can think of is * you can buy at the lowest and then sell at high and literally make a good sum*

I know it is only a joke :p Trying to look at the positive side of things during a red time.

Positivebetting
javierherr79

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Totally agree. It's same like for people whose BTC was stolen back when BTC was 19000$ and now 6000$. What, they have to be happier about it now then they there then?
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

Totally agree. It's same like for people whose BTC was stolen back when BTC was 19000$ and now 6000$. What, they have to be happier about it now then they there then?
It was just a joke, trying to stay positive and aware is key during these times. I would advise people to go back and re-evaluate all of their investments and stay confident in their decisions. In times like this, staying super bullish for no reason is bad. You need to always reevaluate and fix mistakes if you see them. Always keep an open mind and calm during these times.

Positivebetting
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

some says its the cleansing of the weak hands when they sell and leave bitcoin not believing what the technology can do to change the industries. It can be also a good thing for margin traders when they short they also gain bitcoins thats how they profit in a bear market its the chace to buy cheap bitcoins.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

some says its the cleansing of the weak hands when they sell and leave bitcoin not believing what the technology can do to change the industries. It can be also a good thing for margin traders when they short they also gain bitcoins thats how they profit in a bear market its the chace to buy cheap bitcoins.

The shorters are having a party right now for sure

Positivebetting
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

The shorters are having a party right now for sure

The future will be there manageable One4all to periya and see if the government has anyone can take care of it if you don't no one except the cryptocurrencies for the future we don't know what is the future of cryptocurrency this will be the reason for crashing and then the filing of cryptocurrencies but it is not temporary if anyone able to take care of it it'll be their finest currencies in all over the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

at the end of 2017 there is a peak of the highest price and to date the price is below the purchase price at that time.
that's why bitcoin investment is currently weakening.
I think if this goes on then it will be bad.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

Bitcoin has been functioning for a long period of time, with  an immediate effect towards the market circulating towards the industry, just a sudden force news came into the industry, which bitcoin don't like negative news. Therefore the price of bitcoin is the best time to invest on.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:06:46 PM

Bitcoin has been functioning for a long period of time, with  an immediate effect towards the market circulating towards the industry, just a sudden force news came into the industry, which bitcoin don't like negative news. Therefore the price of bitcoin is the best time to invest on.

I dont think right now is a great time to invest

Positivebetting
brunocrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

I think bitcoin, will go down like 4k. before rise up to 15k/18k ?

Rise august / september ?

❏ GOLDEN CURRENCY
| First cash private money on blockchain |
▬▬▬▬[ 100% backed by gold ]▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: