Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing (And Thats a good thing )  (Read 902 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

Who else likes this video?

I do like the video too, it shows that the positive side in dealing when cryptocurrency. Knowing it is volatile we should find a way how to manage it without a doubt. And I thank you TimtheYoutuber for sharing this video it adds hope and light of the dark corners in people’s mind during these days.
It is good for new investors because they have a chance to buy bitcoin on low price, but overall it is not good because many people bought bitcoin for much higher price and they are in debts. Some people bought in $18000. It means that decreasing price is not good for them. They are waiting to recover their deficits and you say that falling price is good.

Makes you think though that on the road to hitting another all time high, people would have to again buy at those 18k onward figures :p i'm just wondering when will people recover from this current debacle and will have the confidence again to buy btc at a high price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

After all, this crash was more than needed, you need to remember that bitcoin was less than $600 at the beggining of the last year if i am not wrong, and it touched $20,000 in less than a year, that is HUGE, a crash was more than needed

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Doug Polk has created a really funny video about bitcoin and why crashing isn't so bad. Have you guys seen this, what do you think about the videos?

Doug's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnuuZV_JlPs

Think on the bright side guys, as bitcoin drops the less hackers will make if they hack our account Smiley

It was a good situation for those people who are just starting to invest on cryptocurrency because they have the chance to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Doug Polk has created a really funny video about bitcoin and why crashing isn't so bad. Have you guys seen this, what do you think about the videos?

Think on the bright side guys, as bitcoin drops the less hackers will make if they hack our account Smiley

It was a good situation for those people who are just starting to invest on cryptocurrency because they have the chance to invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal.

You should always be reevaluating the market, but yeah if you can see it going back up then it is a good idea to invest.

Positivebetting
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

it is only a very good thing if you have some money to invest on crypto at the moment, that would be perfect for someone that is just joining this weird market. Anyway, this is healthy because after a bullrun, a crash is more than needed
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

it is only a very good thing if you have some money to invest on crypto at the moment, that would be perfect for someone that is just joining this weird market.

It's not really like that in reality. People joining right now see a market that has been going down for nearly 7 months straight. These people will keep waiting till the price is going up consistently for a good while, only then will they have enough confidence to pull the trigger. And institutions are too technical to enter at current levels -- they probably aim at the $5000 level or even lower. Fact of the matter is that no one knows what the market is going to do from this point, we can only guess based on speculative assumptions and potential events that might or might not happen. The only good investment right now is to buy long term exposure....
blckchainr03

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

The only thing I am going to say is that the only coin holding on in this market slow down is AML BitCoin. Just keep track of it here: https://amlbitcoin.com
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

Crashing? but we call it "Correction" because the btc can not earn alot of value without making a simple or a hard correction. Prices already started growing, and i think you should take another look and make another search.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Crashing? but we call it "Correction" because the btc can not earn alot of value without making a simple or a hard correction. Prices already started growing, and i think you should take another look and make another search.

I would say crashing and correcting is the same thing when bitcoin is falling thousands in weeks. I am not saying I dont like Bitcoin.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

I think people need to see this, especially in a time like this.

Positivebetting
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:43:23 AM

I would say crashing and correcting is the same thing when bitcoin is falling thousands in weeks. I am not saying I dont like Bitcoin.
Sorry but I do not think that crashing and correction are the same think, I think that there is a big difference between the two. Crashing means when something become totally devalue. When it comes to ground, while correction is upto a limit and after a little crease we see the price start increasing again.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

If you are a margin trader it is good for market clashing if you hold USD against bitcoin as you will only makes money if the market is bearish in that position.  However I will not what bitcoin to clash as a holder and I will only make money if the market is continuously bullish.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

The market is back down to month lows... how is everyone handling this?

Positivebetting
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

The only good thing for the price of bitcoins when it was dumping is that you can take advantage of the current situation in order to invest more coins and earn more profit when the market prices pump up again.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:46:52 AM

yes you are right in my opinion the price of bitcoin is currently starting to increase prices and has started to have a very good move hopefully bitcoin can return to the price of $ 20k again.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:55 AM

Less hackers? That does not count as a good thing because they can hack millions of dollars at a later time so these crash are just postponing their schemes to be exact. This bear period is never a good thing to people who rely their profits on it. They have commited their lives on trading for full time so they are experiencing the worst.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

Everything that has advantage has it own disadvantages and the bearish market has it own disadvantages and advantages.  Bitcoin falling now will stop some criminality and you have to make money also by buying now.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

Everything that has advantage has it own disadvantages and the bearish market has it own disadvantages and advantages.  Bitcoin falling now will stop some criminality and you have to make money also by buying now.

Personally, the advantages are even much more. At least, this gives everyone the chance to be getting in at a very good price, and looking at the way the alts have been over the weeks and how some of them have reached their lows hugely, I would say anyone who is not taking the opportunity should not blame anyone eventually when the market recovers. It might be hard for those who bought at the top anyway, but the only way they can compensate their mistakes eventually is to buy the dips.

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:51:12 PM

Bitcoin downtrend is a good sign for bitcoin new investors to buy as many coins as they can and able to buy good high technology oriented  of low-value altcoins as well
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

We should accept the crashing of bitcoin a good opportunity to buy it at lower price and once the market bounce back this will be a sure profits. Bitcoin could be a good investment since this is predicted that this will skyrocket the price in the future. Investing while the price is lower will be a good decision.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: