Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing (And Thats a good thing )  (Read 893 times)
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Doug Polk has created a really funny video about bitcoin and why crashing isn't so bad. Have you guys seen this, what do you think about the videos?

Doug's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnuuZV_JlPs

Think on the bright side guys, as bitcoin drops the less hackers will make if they hack our account Smiley

The only good thing for the price of bitcoins when it was dumping is that you can take advantage of the current situation in order to invest more coins and earn more profit when the market prices pump up again.
Yes, that is the biggest advantage a real investor will understand well because normally in the normal market of Bitcoin we have to buy higher than 10k dollar which is also a huge investment so if its availability is currently available on price lower than 7k US dollar then what are we waiting for. I think those people who are not investing in the current market are not more than naïve people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Bitcoin is crashing and i dont it is a good thing for me or for us who only earns thru selling bitcoins.

Bitcoin earners or the one that earns bitcoin thru working online is the  one that really suffers to this kind of situation because our income are totally affected if btc values will always remain this way . 

The crash is only beneficial for investors or traders because they can now buy bitcoins at a bargain cost .
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

We should accept the crashing of bitcoin a good opportunity to buy it at lower price and once the market bounce back this will be a sure profits. Bitcoin could be a good investment since this is predicted that this will skyrocket the price in the future. Investing while the price is lower will be a good decision.
What is more this low price could lead to increase the amount of users who will start to invest in bitcoin and believe in this project. This time could be nice opportunity for all of us.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Bitcoin is crashing and i dont it is a good thing for me or for us who only earns thru selling bitcoins.

Bitcoin earners or the one that earns bitcoin thru working online is the  one that really suffers to this kind of situation because our income are totally affected if btc values will always remain this way . 

The crash is only beneficial for investors or traders because they can now buy bitcoins at a bargain cost .

The "and it's a good thing" was sort of a joke that you could tell from the video.

Positivebetting
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

We see bitcoin going back up a little bit, but still down from this video.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: