Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New and old whales will milk you for all your worth!  (Read 221 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:58:23 AM

You guys need to understand that the crypto market has changed!
Whales rule and you and me are pawns!
If you don’t like it get out of the game
Lostan

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Patience is the key to success. No kind of whales can grab your money until you keep kal, and don't sell your altcoins
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Patience is the key to success. No kind of whales can grab your money until you keep kal, and don't sell your altcoins

Maybe no one will buy them! A blockchain can be produced for free and a website is cheap to do: Most coins are worthless bitch: smell the coffee and wake up!
Whiplash450

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

yes, you are right we must be patient and calm, I also will not sell my altcoin when the price goes down
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Maybe no one will buy them! A blockchain can be produced for free and a website is cheap to do: Most coins are worthless bitch: smell the coffee and wake up!

Yes, more than 95% of all coins and tokens will have no real future. Holding them long term is a losing strategy. This bearmarket might be a real good thing, it's like a flushing toilet. I hope for a marketcap under 100B, if it's gets under 10B that would be awesome.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

Whales can only manipulate newbies. Those who have experience will know that is very bad to sell at these low prices, and will have the patience to hold until the market will recover.

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

Yes, more than 95% of all coins and tokens will have no real future. Holding them long term is a losing strategy. This bearmarket might be a real good thing, it's like a flushing toilet. I hope for a marketcap under 100B, if it's gets under 10B that would be awesome.
How do I know whether my chosen tokens will have positive future? Everyone thinks his bags will survive and resurrect, this is why they are still holding in the first place. I really doubt we will see 100B, 200 is my lowest point I think we might go. I am really eager to sell my bags to buy in later but I think it could be already too late.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

you are wrong. nothing has changed about the altcoin market. it is still the same old pump and dump market that is fully controlled by the whales and only those who accept it and try to learn how it works will be able to make profit form it.
others who deny it and think if they hold and be patient they can make profit will lose money

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:45:03 AM

You need to have your own plan for buying/selling and do not need to wait for the the price to reach the top. Have a small and long term target and when it is achieved you need to sell it and do not be too greedy to make more money.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

That is what it needs- it needs to go to hell and rebuild properly: The twins need to do jail time!
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Thats an odd assumption. So just go in those coins BEFORE THE WHALES GO IN THEM for easy x1000.

So you will be the man of the day for being SMART and you will RIP OFF THE WHALES for 100s of thousands of dollars.

The other thing is that traders really run the race now, theres so many people waiting for bitcoin to rise a bit to sell fast. Plus people just needing CASH. The solution again is to find NEW, promising coins that are still cheap. I have a couple that could easily make x1000 and thats the bank here, not hoping bitcoin or eth grow a little bit again.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

Thats an odd assumption. So just go in those coins BEFORE THE WHALES GO IN THEM for easy x1000.

So you will be the man of the day for being SMART and you will RIP OFF THE WHALES for 100s of thousands of dollars.

The other thing is that traders really run the race now, theres so many people waiting for bitcoin to rise a bit to sell fast. Plus people just needing CASH. The solution again is to find NEW, promising coins that are still cheap. I have a couple that could easily make x1000 and thats the bank here, not hoping bitcoin or eth grow a little bit again.

You are a bitch fool!
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
Merited by daxiake (3)

Whales can only manipulate newbies. Those who have experience will know that is very bad to sell at these low prices, and will have the patience to hold until the market will recover.

Those who know the worth of HODL and patience can never lose in any market. Earlier this year BTC went down to 6500 USD and jumped back to 9000 USD, those who took the risk of buying at that dip have already earned huge profits.
Prices are too down and it not a wise move to sell coins now. Just relax, prices will rise again very soon.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

You clearly know that pawns can defeat any other piece. So you should not underestimate the power of pawns. Investors are like pawns. If they want the price to grow, they will do so because manipulating the price is what they actually are doing right now, not to mention that people need to keep investing in crypto to save it from falling even more. And other people need to stop whining about this sharp fall because it will get them nowhere. It is all a matter of patience nothing more.
larsbalzak

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

You clearly know that pawns can defeat any other piece. .

False.

Pawns cannot checkmate the king on their own. They need the help of a higher ranked piece.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

They can ONLY manipulate weak hands not ALL. I, a pawn who only have a few to trade still hodl in this kind of situation. I only sell in this kind of market for emergencies, maybe they can manipulate the price of each coin but in the near future once newbies got their experience in trading for sure they can play their(whales) game. With that being said, what we can do is go with the flow and buy more.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Whales would collect much money as they want on other whales, on you and me, but after that maybe they would want a vacation, maximize that day when they are resting. Not all day's are they're day. We could still get our chance.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Im a holder and i know that this happenings are somehow controlled by whales, they accumalate everything in order to have massive gains when they start to push the market going up again.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

The market can not manipulated years long. For now wants everyone get bitcoin and all other altcoins for so cheap the price is possible. Therefore it is normal that we see decreasing of the price and that the whales try to dump it.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
baconlike

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

The suspicion that whales are holding the bitcoin for speculative speculation to make waves for the market becomes expensive and scarce to make them soaring prices is the suspicion I have read in the newspaper

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: