Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018  (Read 23603 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:00:38 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 03:46:09 PM by wwzsocki

This is very good and I am impressed by eLYQD team. People suggested or even asked for AMA and eLYQD will stream one right away. This is just amazing what we can achieve only with few clicks. Technology goes so fast forward. Today live stream for multiple people is not a problem or even a challenge.

AMA this is the best time to know the team and ask questions live. Investors interested in eLYQD should attend. This session will lift higher the transparency level of this ICO.

One more time, I will repeat that eLYQD AMA Session start 12 Augustus 2018 at 5PM CST.

the problem is that when the question and answer format for one dozen people and maybe less for developers is a waste of time. it makes sense to record and lay out but the live broadcast without viewers looks very bad.

Thank you for this comment. It's little hard to understand and I'll be glad if you repeat your suggestion one more time. From what I understand you mean that is better to wait, collect questions, record and finally broadcast. You are right that live AMA looks very bad when there are no people actually watching it.

I have to add that I don't know if this AMA will be live or recorded. Of course, there is a lot to consider before such a session. I hope, I have understood you correctly and if you keep following this thread It will be great to discuss with you further on this topic.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

snip

Please watch out for this post above until moderators don't remove it. Post and account already reported because contains a malicious link, I suppose. I haven't downloaded it and don't recommend to anybody. Don't do it!!! Even don't click on this link.

We allow only a discussion about eLYQD ICO in this thread and don't allow any malicious attempts. All abusers will be reported.

elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:14 PM

Hello everyone!
We invite you to join the eLYQD ICO AMA session with the co-founders Tabyna and Adnan sharing the prospects and future of eLYQD.

Kindly fill the pre-registration form for the event.

https://goo.gl/forms/MeW7mcPY2PM4WRiz1

Regards,
eLYQD team
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:50:40 PM

Hello everyone!
We invite you to join the eLYQD ICO AMA session with the co-founders Tabyna and Adnan sharing the prospects and future of eLYQD.

Regards,
eLYQD team

AMA is the best opportunity to ask your questions and meet the team. Even if you don't know what to ask is worth to register and be there because other users could have good questions.

You can pre-register for AMA session using this google form https://goo.gl/forms/MeW7mcPY2PM4WRiz1.

This is very important that you fill this document because the eLYQD team collects responses from the community and if there will be not enough people interested, then maybe AMA will be postponed or even canceled.

jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

I have been looking for a project for the vaping industry until I found Loyd. can I get link to the whitepaper I like to read more about the project
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:23 PM

I have been looking for a project for the vaping industry until I found Loyd. can I get link to the whitepaper I like to read more about the project

Hello Jamisky,
You can find the white paper on our website under papers tab.

Here is the direct link also.
https://elyqd.world/assets/files/white-paper.pdf

Regards,
eLYQD team
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

Hello everyone!

Regards,
eLYQD team

AMA is the best opportunity to ask your questions and meet the team. Even if you don't know what to ask is worth to register and be there because other users could have good questions.

You can pre-register for AMA session using this google form https://goo.gl/forms/MeW7mcPY2PM4WRiz1.

This is very important that you fill this document because the eLYQD team collects responses from the community and if there will be not enough people interested, then maybe AMA will be postponed or even canceled.

i do not know whether you will listen to the community or not but you need to hold such a thing even if the interest is not great. over time, many investors who hesitate to ask the question will participate as we saw it in other projects.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 07:49:28 PM by wwzsocki

Hello everyone!

Regards,
eLYQD team

i do not know whether you will listen to the community or not but you need to hold such a thing even if the interest is not great. over time, many investors who hesitate to ask the question will participate as we saw it in other projects.

Thank you for this suggestion. The eLYQD team is still considering possible solutions.

This is important to pre-register to let them know how many people are interested because from frequency will depend how the AMA session will be broadcasted. If there are not too many interested people such a session can be recorded or this questions could be answered in Reddit.

Still many options to consider but this is good that eLYQd is listening to members and act fast.

Referral campaign started so don't forget to check it out. Only share your link on social media and there is a big chance that you will earn a commission when somebody buys LYQD token. Easy money just share the link and wait for money to flow.

Frederigs

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:32 AM

What is the special thing about industrial vaping? why did you choose it? what can make this project last so long? why not just a lot of products, but only for VAPE?
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:07:26 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 04:29:42 AM by elyqd

What is the special thing about industrial vaping? why did you choose it? what can make this project last so long? why not just a lot of products, but only for VAPE?

So will the retailer using the eLYQD have direct access to the manufacturers, avoiding contact with the wholesale trade?
Our goal is to create the leading decentralized consumer marketplace used by broad audiences by maintaining a thriving ecosystem of consumers willing to buy vaping products at lower prices and manufacturers looking to sell directly and surpass existing wholesale and retail channels. Our main role is to develop the open source technology required for running the platform and create a successful model to incentivize all participants.

A win-win situation for all.
eLYQD team
Actually I dont understand why did you limit your marketplace only for vaping? How big is the vaping market? Do you really think that is it worth to do?
We hope that a $50 billion market is something to reckon with, especially when this industry is less than 10 years old!

Global Vapor Products Market Outlook and Forecast 2018-2023: Market and is Expected to Cross $43 Billion by 2023
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-vapor-products-market-outlook-and-forecast-2018-2023-market-and-is-expected-to-cross-43-billion-by-2023-300589389.html

The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.

Regards,
eLYQD team

I believe in quality than quantity an unbranded car dealer will have a range of models and brands to sell but when I am buying a Mercedes, I go to the main dealer.

If this marketplace they create will be open for all industries then eLYQD will become like any other marketplace. It will not be exclusive anymore. The eLYQD team wants to dominate the vaping world. Anyone who thinks, talks, breathes or dreams of eliquid, their mind should automatically take them to eLYQD.

eLYQD will have a rigorous aptitude screening process before accepting manufacturers who provide A-grade products and backend support.

Putting it in perspective do you go shop for a Rolex on Amazon?

We hope this answers your queries.
Regards,
eLYQD team

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 07:42:51 PM by wwzsocki

Thanks for this question. As you see we have already discussed this subject. That was my first question to the eLYQD team too  Wink.

Just think you don't buy a new Mercedes on the open market or even universal dealership with a lot of different cars only by exclusive Mercedes dealer.

Vapor industry is new and growing very fast. I think the key to success is to be an exclusive marketplace like eLYQD because We have already Syscoin, Openbaaar, and many other open decentralized P2P marketplaces and I don't see any vendors or buyers there, despite they are open for everybody. If something is for everybody then nobody will use it, I assume. I see almost no listings on this marketplaces especially from big retailers, I see only a few listings from private people. This is not second Ebay for sure.

I think you have to read the eLyqd white paper to understand this subject better. The eLYQD marketplace will have a lot of tools which will make it safe and very easy to use. Escrow, rating system, delivery, buyers and sellers check, and many more. Only best and exclusive vapor retailers will be able to join. The exclusive marketplace has many advantages and eLYQD will try to make it work.

MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

eLYQD is an ecosystem market based on decentralized eternity which will be the framework for the entire vaping industry. The eLYQD system will eliminate potential damage points. The smart ELYQD contract will ensure that the transition runs smoothly and keeps an unchanging record of actions taken by all constituents.
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

It's the will, not the skill.

Week 5 finishes on the 12th of August and ends the token sale price of 0.0048 + 14% bonus.
The price goes up next week!

Regards,
eLYQD team

elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 09:22:12 PM by elyqd

If everything seems under control, then you're just not going fast enough.

Hello everyone,
Yes, another week has gone by and hence, the price bump and bonus downsized.

We are excited with the AMA session coming up this weekend on the 19th, and also with the live presentation at the IDEAS conference on the 27th of this month.

At the eLYQD camp, we are looking forward to bringing a lot of exciting things for the eLYQD community in the weeks to follow.
- An eLITE Investors Club (a special round of bonuses for serious investors).
- A referral program that will generate tokens for both participants.
- A weekly photo contest with token prizes for the 1st place and runner-up.

We look forward to seeing you all having fun while making the right choices.

Regards,
eLYQD team
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

Go Ahead!
Snap Away Your FUN'tastic Selfies & WIN Prizes Every Week!

Entry Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/8sGyPA3p8Mw0xnj73

eLYQD team

Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

eLYQD's aim is to connect e-liquid manufacturers all over the world and supply businesses with the necessary tools for launching a one-of-akind platform to the global market with minimal transaction fees and without any financial borders, intermediaries or annoying bureaucratic routine. eLYQD will unite manufacturers in order to create their own economical crypto-commerce that will take e-commerce to a new level.
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:15 AM

AMA's don't have to be boring!
Let's all get together and have a very positive fun time!
August 19th, 2018 5:00 PM CST

elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

PRIZE POOL HAS BEEN UPDATED!

Go Ahead!
Snap Away Your FUN'tastic Selfies & WIN Prizes Every Week!

Entry Form:
https://goo.gl/forms/8sGyPA3p8Mw0xnj73

eLYQD team
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Wow, thats awesome, suppliers and consumers at eLYQD will grow in numbers in an organic way, which will be further facilitated by the underlying mechanisms that manage social relationships and behaviors. eLYQD I took very topical issue for development.
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Wow, thats awesome, suppliers and consumers at eLYQD will grow in numbers in an organic way, which will be further facilitated by the underlying mechanisms that manage social relationships and behaviors. eLYQD I took very topical issue for development.

This platform creates LYQD tokens. This token allows users to send and receive payments globally in minutes, eliminate risk, and not paying from total blockchain eLYQD will facilitate the transfer of funds directly to an escrow account. All constituents can manage escrow accounts through smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: