Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TrollCoin 2.1 [$TROLL] Tipping on Twitch/Twitter/Discord/Telegram NOW DeFi  (Read 262744 times)
MarkDansie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:02:38 AM

Hi
thanks for the ride. Two exchanges and no buyers are there any other plans to get the buyers back, or is that not the intent? I might have missed the meaning of this coin
Kind Regards
Mark

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:13:40 AM

Hi
thanks for the ride. Two exchanges and no buyers are there any other plans to get the buyers back, or is that not the intent? I might have missed the meaning of this coin
Kind Regards
Mark

Fasten your seatbelt, honeybuns.

MarkDansie

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:55:48 PM

Thanks for replying but Fasten your seat belts is hardly reassuring. Given when releasing a coin there is some moral responsibility (although we all understand the risks) in at least giving some value to those who spend good money and resources on either purchasing the coins or mining. Perhaps some hint or idea what may be in store may restore peoples faith or confidence. Having mined several million of these it would be nice to know there is a plan of some sorts in play, or some insight. I write this as a positive criticism with out the emotive language that often appears in these forums.
Kind Regards
Mark
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:01:37 PM

Can't see any official posts or anything from twitch.tv?

Lolz! We are focusing on getting the word out to broadcasters on Twitch as we speak, this is a grassroots effort.  Official recognition or approval from the Twitch Corp., if possible, will take some time.

Here's a banner image for casters to use on their channel page to get you started:

More gfx to be added daily & i will begin to populate the list of Trollcoin supporting casters tonight at http://trollcoinbase.com
lol. I won't waste my time here.
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:43:56 PM

Lolz! We are focusing on getting the word out to broadcasters on Twitch as we speak, this is a grassroots effort.  Official recognition or approval from the Twitch Corp., if possible, will take some time.

Here's a banner image for casters to use on their channel page to get you started:

More gfx to be added daily & i will begin to populate the list of Trollcoin supporting casters tonight at http://trollcoinbase.com

Good, more coins for the rest of us! Wink

Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:53:29 PM

Thanks for replying but Fasten your seat belts is hardly reassuring. Given when releasing a coin there is some moral responsibility (although we all understand the risks) in at least giving some value to those who spend good money and resources on either purchasing the coins or mining. Perhaps some hint or idea what may be in store may restore peoples faith or confidence. Having mined several million of these it would be nice to know there is a plan of some sorts in play, or some insight. I write this as a positive criticism with out the emotive language that often appears in these forums.
Kind Regards
Mark

Mega lolz, you speak of morals when dealing with Trollcoin, the shadiest Crypto of them all!

If you weren't able to scrape any "insight" from the first 50 pages, then I agree, it's time for you to move on. Adios amigo!

TrollCoins (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:24:51 PM

Kind Regards
Mark

Mega lolz, you speak of morals when dealing with Trollcoin, the shadiest Crypto of them all!

If you weren't able to scrape any "insight" from the first 50 pages, then I agree, it's time for you to move on. Adios amigo!

Agreed. We have been (especially 1369) been blasting about what we are trying to do and accomplish with Twitch. We are trying to find our place in the market, obviously we are not going to be used to buy items on Overstock.com any time soon, but we are trying to do something and find the right home where the trolls can reproduce and grow to take over the world. For the time being, all I can do is keep sending emails, following up, and trying to get us new pools, exchanges, etc. You almost act like I personally have abandoned the coin, but I am not going any where regardless of the price. If we fall to negative 1 satoshi....I still don't care. It is fun and it has a place. Herpes.

minecrew

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

MineCrew

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:07:42 PM

Hey Minecrew.  I'll throw in a million with Trollking.  That shitty pool looks like its screwed.  It says they are fixing but I wont believe it until I see it.  Trollking is being more than fair.  Cut your losses and accept Trollking's offer and move on or not.  Blocksfactory is good so far. herpes.

Thank you guys.

If you would like to send me some TRL, i'll be happy.

TsbABxKWQxPzPFPkJoZWC72xCjUNYVVub4

Anyway, I wonder what feeling this guys:
1. Who lost money on MT.Gox
2. Who lost money on Poloniex
3. Who lost money on Coinmarket

And I understand that my 7 mil TRLS is like a drop in the ocean.

Still happy, still alive.  Grin

Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:31:31 PM

Hey Minecrew.  I'll throw in a million with Trollking.  That shitty pool looks like its screwed.  It says they are fixing but I wont believe it until I see it.  Trollking is being more than fair.  Cut your losses and accept Trollking's offer and move on or not.  Blocksfactory is good so far. herpes.

Thank you guys.

I think its safe to say we've all lost coins at some point that represent a portion of our mining hardware investment, power cost, & our time. It sucks major dick!
Sending you 1mil TRL

Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:01:48 PM

Hey, when you get a twitch caster to display a trollcoin banner on their channel, let me know so I can list them on trollcoinbase.com I'm getting all my twitch buddies to put up the "trollcoin accepted here" banner & asking them to accept trollcoins for whatever stream perks they wish to give out.

Also, excited about saybia's work on the reddit tip bot. Twitch is only one of many communities trollcoin will live in, trolls are everywhere! Wink

minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:18:25 PM

Thank you guys.

I think its safe to say we've all lost coins at some point that represent a portion of our mining hardware investment, power cost, & our time. It sucks major dick!
Sending you 1mil TRL

Thank you, 1369!

I hope, that everybody will be as motivated as you!

I will send 6,666 TRL everyone who will post a picture about TrollCoin starting from this post. Total 1 million will be sent for 150 pictures.

Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:14:17 PM

Kind Regards
Mark

Agreed. We have been (especially 1369) been blasting about what we are trying to do and accomplish with Twitch. We are trying to find our place in the market, obviously we are not going to be used to buy items on Overstock.com any time soon, but we are trying to do something and find the right home where the trolls can reproduce and grow to take over the world. For the time being, all I can do is keep sending emails, following up, and trying to get us new pools, exchanges, etc. You almost act like I personally have abandoned the coin, but I am not going any where regardless of the price. If we fall to negative 1 satoshi....I still don't care. It is fun and it has a place. Herpes.

What he said, herpes!

TrollCoins (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 329

One coin to Troll them all

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:27:09 PM

Thank you guys.

Sending you 1mil TRL

Thank you, 1369!

I will send 6,666 TRL everyone who will post a picture about TrollCoin starting from this post. Total 1 million will be sent for 150 pictures.

I was torn on how much to give you. To cover all your loses the premine would essentially be gone and I need to sit back on a ton for the twitch stuff. Sorry man but I sent you 3 mil. I am still trying to reach hearnomore in regards to the stuff on the pool. Herpes.

MarkDansie

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:00:35 PM

Thank you for all of your reply's and honesty.
It was my mistake to think this was anything else and you have been honestly putting some good efforts in with your promotion.
It has been fun.
I guess I and many others realism its time to go so your hash-rate has fallen of the scale and the floor of the markets (including the crosses) has been taken out by all those rushing fort he exit.
As far as execution and the wallets well done.
I did well and made some good money even at .00000001.
Good luck and all the best.
Kind Regards
Mark
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:30:59 PM

Thank you guys.

Sending you 1mil TRL

Thank you, 1369!

I was torn on how much to give you. To cover all your loses the premine would essentially be gone and I need to sit back on a ton for the twitch stuff. Sorry man but I sent you 3 mil. I am still trying to reach hearnomore in regards to the stuff on the pool. Herpes.

Thanks. I don't care no more about this loss. I reviewed my words. Smiley I think, the community and all this stories about how much somebody lost... Worth nothing.

I liked all these pictures that users posted here... And I think that real promotion is something that can be done only by many users.

Not by small personals. Smiley)) And real movement can only be steady and constant.

If you will analyze what people are posting in announcement section, you will see, that there's big concurency. If we want this coin to survie, let's just get up this theme and post many, many funny pictures here. And let's troll other threads. And let's write about every sending of trolls. Then we will get this thread up, TrollCoin will survive.
minecrew

MineCrew

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:43:15 PM

And I forgot to say... Smiley) This theme will last in top only for 10 minutes.

If you see that last answer was more than 10 minutes again, just reply, post new picture.

That's about our lovely Twitch.TV and Arkadeum.

SummersideGuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

I am a meat Popsicle

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:40:26 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 01:23:24 AM by SummersideGuy

Is this just a severe slowdown, or is the coin on the verge of death??? I see the network hashrate is less then 20mh/s and the value on Cryptorush keeps falling. I will keep my meager 2Mh/s aimed at the coin for a while longer, just concerned about the sudden extreme slowdown both in mining, exchanges and forum in general
MarkDansie

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:07:26 AM

RIP Troll, is there an address I can send flowers. PS no buyers on two exchanges.
I actually do hope you get what you wanted with your tokens accepted on Twitch TV given you can buy millions for the price of a Happy Meal. I am keeping a few for twitch
Kind Regards
Mark
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:49:14 AM

Is this just a severe slowdown, or is the coin on the verge of death??? I see the network hashrate is less then 20mh/s and the value on Cryptorush keeps falling. I will keep my meager 2Mh/s aimed at the coin for a while longer, just concerned about the sudden extreme slowdown both in mining, exchanges and forum in general

Its harder than you think to kill a coin, our developer isn't just gonna pack up & leave, & even if everyone here quits and leaves me here talking to myself I'll be hashing away building my stash, posting bullshit, lolz!

I got into Cryptos because I wanted a currency to use for my twitch broadcasts & I could have chosen any coin. The reason I chose Trollcoin is because its a solid no frills Crypto with a name that speaks to me. I'm not in any way comparing TRL to bitcoin, but we have gotten obsessed with instant results with all these alt coins exploding on the market.
Building real value takes time and hard work. If ur looking to mine & dump for bitcoin, trollcoin clearly isn't for you at the moment & the reason why the hash dropped so much, but my 6MH will stay even if thats all you see. To kill this coin you'd have to stop by my house & slice my throat, if u can get past my Glock that is, haha!

Catch my shows every Saturday on twitch.TV/arkadeum - stop by to see what my ugly mug looks like & try your best to troll the chat Wink . And for the record, I'm gonna be spending several hundred USD, hopefully less than a G, to get that twitch chat bot completed. I have the bot code that a developer gave me as he is not able to work atm, its about 90% done but there are issues with getting the bot commands thru to Twitch's modified IRC system.

Finally, don't be shy to post here, let it all rip, as you can see, the hardcore supporters of this coin aren't jackasses like most ppl on bitcointalk, we're just trolls looking for a good time.

Herpes.

Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:51:31 AM

RIP Troll, is there an address I can send flowers. PS no buyers on two exchanges.
I actually do hope you get what you wanted with your tokens accepted on Twitch TV given you can buy millions for the price of a Happy Meal. I am keeping a few for twitch
Kind Regards
Mark

Lol
And I forgot to say... Smiley) This theme will last in top only for 10 minutes.

If you see that last answer was more than 10 minutes again, just reply, post new picture.

That's about our lovely Twitch.TV and Arkadeum.

Lolz!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: