Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in July  (Read 137 times)
larryjack (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

I am really excited to talk about this new energy project as it will replace the enormous risk of producing nuclear power, coal and other fossil-related energy generation that lead to a lot of life. unhealthy Welcome to #Eloncity #energy https://eloncity.io/.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

Well June is still here, think you should look into Spotcoin.  Read the latest news the team released.
Three future government use cases; Part 2 of our series Spotcoin x Government

At Spotcoin, we are thrilled by the sheer amount of blockchain growth and opportunities. The new technology is working to upend, alter, and refine financial systems, food and agricultural tracking, real estate records, medical transactions, and secure government systems. According to a 2017 Deloitte Study, governments around the world are embracing the potential: a transformation from stuffy bureaucracy to streamlined, efficient, secure systems.

Today, we want to highlight three government use cases that demonstrate how blockchain technology works for everyone.

- Georgia: Reinventing the Tax System
The newly-appointed prime minister in our home base country, Georgia, announced this week that his government will explore how to use blockchain to administer all taxes across the country except for value added tax.

- A Fully Digital Government in Dubai
In December 2017, Dubai announced their goal of running the entire city’s government on blockchain technology by 2020. Government administration is a burdensome bureaucracy based on paperwork.

- Identity Verification in the United Kingdom
Switching gears from the financial systems, the United Kingdom is investigating potential blockchain technologies for identity management. Every day there’s a new headline about data breaches and stolen identities. The result is that personal data is no longer as personal we might expect.

Interested in more Spotcoin

Join the telegram @spotcointeam
https://medium.com/spotcoin/three-future-government-use-cases-e28c226763ad
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

Very interesting project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/black-insurance I do not know whether it is best but not bad for sure.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Dakuce Exchange https://dakuce.com/follows Internationals Security Standards.

It is formed by the top tier blockchain enthusiasts.

It is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Dakuce uses Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve as a new platform of service to its users. The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

Dakuce security measures are fully compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 information security standards. ISO 27001 serves as Information security management that keep our information assets secure. It is adopted across the globe by all organization this standard manages all sensitive information of the organization and follows a systematic approach. ISO 27001 certification provides various business benefits in improving IT security and giving an independent approach to Infrastructure’s state of security. It thereby increases customer confidence that their sensitive information is handled and stored in a very secure environment. Dakuce https://dakuce.com/also offers a Two Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator to its customers, also known as 2FA, a two-step verification, is an extra layer of security that requires not only a username and a password but also a unique information that only a user can have, i.e., a piece of information just they should know or have immediately at hand - like a physical token.

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/trading platform also has a multi-tier system architecture, therefore making it more secure for users. It has an Integrated DApp in the exchange system to keep the security on priority. So that you don't have to worry about the outcomes of investing and risks involved in it.

The ICO started on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th July 2018.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

Interesting project Bronix. I believe that investments here will bring profit. It starts tomorrow and lasts until August 22. Bronix is going to launch their own platform of trading exchange, after buy BRNX use can benefit from multiple coin and their Blockchain. All tokens will be issued only during ICO phase. This is coded with BRNX Smart Contract, therefore it is 100% guaranteed by decentralized blockchain protocol. There will be no tokens issued after ICO phase.
HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

Hah, Elon, is it kind of Mask? Hide behind great name? Foul play. Don't do like this, it's undermines the credibility.
Jamalahmed

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

in my opinion  usechain, orvium, neoexchange, moonlight they all highly rated in ico drop.
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

For me the best ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now they have already had a cool MVP, where you can see daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different crypto currencie, exchanges and for the market. In September they are going to introduce a trading bot on the platform and in the future there are will be available to tade, make investments and get profits on it on their platform. Check it up
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I know Eloncity too. it is good project with supporting from Krypital group!
But I invested in other project: Organicco for our green-tech. I hope with Eloncity, Organicco can help us change the world and make a better future for our children!

You can check info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:47:28 PM

Yes, this project is really very good, but so there are so many other good projects that also have a very large range of their capabilities. Just think how fast can you invest in them and how much can you earn?
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

I know Eloncity too. it is good project with supporting from Krypital group!
But I invested in other project: Organicco for our green-tech. I hope with Eloncity, Organicco can help us change the world and make a better future for our children!

You can check info here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079

Do you just like the ORGANICCO GREEN project or do you think that you will earn money by investing in this project?

The project is interesting, but will it be able to bring money to investors ...

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

You probably heard the popularity of games on blockchain technology? Yes, there are not so many of them yet, but they manage to make noise in the crypto community. And what if I tell you that a new EOT protocol is being developed now, on the basis of which it is planned to create various games. One of the reasons for creating this is to help developers create games on blockchain technology, as well as the ability to use games to train as many people as possible what blockchain is and how it works. If you are also outsiders of this direction, then with pleasure I invite you to know more information about EOT.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

I can't tell if Elysian is the best ICO of the july but I can tell you that this project has a lot of investors and the team is super solid with back experience in the domain so this put Elysian in my top 3 coins of the summer period. I don't say this is a good investment as I do not give such things but it deserve a closer look for sure and also bitcoin price is super fine to invest into ICO's for long term.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄