Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 05:12:47 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] PoundCoin Baши вce aмepикaнcкиe peгyлятopы  (Read 6648 times)
RastaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:14:41 PM

Red Flags:

1. Probably the worst layout I've seen for a release
2. OP lists no nodes or pools
3. Uses coingen, so almost guarantee shitcoin
4. OP has a history of abandoning coins.

Just another shittier shitcoin. Move along people, don't waste any time or electricity mining this PoS.

just another shit stirrer by the looks of it ive said I got 3 coins yes all from coingen.io yeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:18:40 PM

They all mining it now even the ones slagging it off they don't want you to get rich

PoundCoin is fast and cool and is getting mined a lot.

so you decide for yourself. don't listen to the coingen bashers
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:28:10 PM

Show some support its a good coin as for a pool im making one as we speak.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:36:54 PM

Can anyone provide a guide of how to set up using Guiminer  or if you have already mined the coin can you give it some +1 PLEASE
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:58:37 PM

That's great 50 miners room for plenty more.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:00:16 PM

Nearly at 9000 Blocks mine not bad for a new coin.  Smiley
campeck

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:07:27 PM

you will be surprised at what I can do with the source files. then you will be supprised to hear I am very efficient at web design and already have a site ranked #1 on google. I doubt it will be hard for me to make a pool. and as for media I got youtube and my other crypto websites. yes I may get things wrong that's why I have a github account. and that's why I try to reach out to the community. and I have no doubt I will need to look at the branding and logo. I am fully aware of how to change everything needed. just I got a little ahead of myself getting excited. but you soon tried to pile shit onto my coin. Hopefully someone on this forum will see the potential of the coin. and help me to develop it.

Comparing web design and developing a cryptocurrency is like comparing cheese to wallpaper, or sofas to lawnmowers -- there's no relevance or correlation. You're obviously biting off way more than you can chew if you think *any* of the tasks required to develop a coin are "easy", especially starting a pool. Not that you have any proof of any of the above claims anyways....good luck getting people to be interested in something that is the both copy/pasted and provides nothing new. The only goal of this coin is to make yourself richer, which actually already backfired in your face because you're already in the red from paying BTC for this shit. lol.

Fuck off and go and slag some other fucking coin all coins a clone of bitcoin. Your a fucking knob.

It's typically not advisable for the coin "dev" to go around filling his own thread with insults. Just sayin'.
Makes you and your coin appear childish.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:15:24 PM

Yeah accepted I lost my cool. I am new to bitcointalk and to be honest I feel that some of the criticism of my coin has been rather unfair. I have been open with people from the start this is my first launch of a coin. good experience it has been so far.
ezvm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:18:25 PM

# FAIL

RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:21:43 PM

you will be surprised at what I can do with the source files. then you will be supprised to hear I am very efficient at web design and already have a site ranked #1 on google. I doubt it will be hard for me to make a pool. and as for media I got youtube and my other crypto websites. yes I may get things wrong that's why I have a github account. and that's why I try to reach out to the community. and I have no doubt I will need to look at the branding and logo. I am fully aware of how to change everything needed. just I got a little ahead of myself getting excited. but you soon tried to pile shit onto my coin. Hopefully someone on this forum will see the potential of the coin. and help me to develop it.

Comparing web design and developing a cryptocurrency is like comparing cheese to wallpaper, or sofas to lawnmowers -- there's no relevance or correlation. You're obviously biting off way more than you can chew if you think *any* of the tasks required to develop a coin are "easy", especially starting a pool. Not that you have any proof of any of the above claims anyways....good luck getting people to be interested in something that is the both copy/pasted and provides nothing new. The only goal of this coin is to make yourself richer, which actually already backfired in your face because you're already in the red from paying BTC for this shit. lol.

Fuck off and go and slag some other fucking coin all coins a clone of bitcoin. Your a fucking knob.

It's typically not advisable for the coin "dev" to go around filling his own thread with insults. Just sayin'.
Makes you and your coin appear childish.
AND AS YOU ALREADY STATED IM DOWN 0.16 BTC AND ALL I PERSONALLY OWN IN POUNDCOIN IS AROUND 400.000 OUT OF A TOTAL 3528000000

ALREADY OVER 3.780.000 COINS MINED SO FAR
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:26:44 PM

I run 420smokersblog.wordpress.com and my gf own Geordie Seeds and crypto-cannabis-seeds.com
Drogean

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

"The future of advertisement intelligence"

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:47:45 PM

Red Flags:

1. Probably the worst layout I've seen for a release
2. OP lists no nodes or pools
3. Uses coingen, so almost guarantee shitcoin
4. OP has a history of abandoning coins.

Just another shittier shitcoin. Move along people, don't waste any time or electricity mining this PoS.

just another shit stirrer by the looks of it ive said I got 3 coins yes all from coingen.io yeeeeeehhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

I really hope nobody mines this crap... dev probably has zero programming experience and doesn't even speak english.

Even forgot to remove his wallet from Coingen.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
●███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███●
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

AND AS YOU ALREADY STATED IM DOWN 0.16 BTC AND ALL I PERSONALLY OWN IN POUNDCOIN IS AROUND 400.000 OUT OF A TOTAL 3528000000

and

I run 420smokersblog.wordpress.com and my gf own Geordie Seeds and crypto-cannabis-seeds.com

just fucking lol. Really bro, you're saying you're a web designer and you're running a WORDPRESS blog, meaning that you're essentially having a site BUILT FOR YOU THROUGH A TEMPLATE? You can't build anything yourself it seems, not a website and not a coin. So much fail I don't even know where to start here. You spent $160 to make this shit and it will never hit an exchange -- you really need to lay off the rasta-weed if you want to get into this hobby. Because your investing strategies are working against you 100% at this point in time.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

obviously I don't need programming experience the coin is a decentralised coin not pre mined open source on github.

I have not pre mined this coin so the aim of this coin is not to get me rich. its an open source coin feel free to develop the coin.

as for 420smokersblog.wordpress it was 420smokersblog.com go look at the stats for that. I don't do things for profit I do things for fun cause as you say im just a stoner with my own crypto coin.

didn't forget to remove my wallet from coingen its where you can all download it for free.

and im from Coventry that makes me English right.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:42:30 PM

cthulu1 you have been working against me since I started last night.

wheres your coin you such an expert
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:54:17 PM

PoundCoin has been getting mined the entire day. go download the wallet and see for yourself .
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

and

just fucking lol. Really bro, you're saying you're a web designer and you're running a WORDPRESS blog, meaning that you're essentially having a site BUILT FOR YOU THROUGH A TEMPLATE? You can't build anything yourself it seems, not a website and not a coin. So much fail I don't even know where to start here. You spent $160 to make this shit and it will never hit an exchange -- you really need to lay off the rasta-weed if you want to get into this hobby. Because your investing strategies are working against you 100% at this point in time.
think you will find nearly all the negative comments have come from you im not claiming to be an expert.

Im a stoner with a poundcoin wallet
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

Do you even read what you write man?
you will be surprised at what I can do with the source files. then you will be supprised to hear I am very efficient at web design and already have a site ranked #1 on google. I doubt it will be hard for me to make a pool.

compared to

obviously I don't need programming experience the coin is a decentralised coin not pre mined open source on github.

I have not pre mined this coin so the aim of this coin is not to get me rich. its an open source coin feel free to develop the coin.

as for 420smokersblog.wordpress it was 420smokersblog.com go look at the stats for that. I don't do things for profit I do things for fun cause as you say im just a stoner with my own crypto coin.

didn't forget to remove my wallet from coingen its where you can all download it for free.

Roll Eyes   I'm not bashing you because you started this coin. I'm bashing you because you're a lying, scamming druggie who continuously tries to take credit for others' work. At least get your stories in order. And newsflash -- I'm not the only person who has negative things to say about it, just clearly the only one that hurt your feelings.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:04:05 PM

Well I got mixed feelings for today a little support and help would be nice. ?
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:09:25 PM

Do you even read what you write man?
you will be surprised at what I can do with the source files. then you will be supprised to hear I am very efficient at web design and already have a site ranked #1 on google. I doubt it will be hard for me to make a pool.

compared to

Roll Eyes   I'm not bashing you because you started this coin. I'm bashing you because you're a lying, scamming druggie who continuously tries to take credit for others' work. At least get your stories in order. And newsflash -- I'm not the only person who has negative things to say about it, just clearly the only one that hurt your feelings.

lying scamming druggie lets get this straight this is my coin I paid 0.16 Btc for this coin to be made to order for me. can you honestly see me making my btc back. such a scam hey. as for druggie yeah whats that got to do with my coin. I notice you have not been able to say anything bad about my coin itself or the fact that coingen does work. so you need to insult me. keep it going your giving me publicity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: