Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] PoundCoin Baши вce aмepикaнcкиe peгyлятopы  (Read 6639 times)
RastaCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:12:59 PM

Do you even read what you write man?
you will be surprised at what I can do with the source files. then you will be supprised to hear I am very efficient at web design and already have a site ranked #1 on google. I doubt it will be hard for me to make a pool.

compared to

obviously I don't need programming experience the coin is a decentralised coin not pre mined open source on github.

I have not pre mined this coin so the aim of this coin is not to get me rich. its an open source coin feel free to develop the coin.

as for 420smokersblog.wordpress it was 420smokersblog.com go look at the stats for that. I don't do things for profit I do things for fun cause as you say im just a stoner with my own crypto coin.

didn't forget to remove my wallet from coingen its where you can all download it for free.

and im from Coventry that makes me English right.

Roll Eyes   I'm not bashing you because you started this coin. I'm bashing you because you're a lying, scamming druggie who continuously tries to take credit for others' work. At least get your stories in order. And newsflash -- I'm not the only person who has negative things to say about it, just clearly the only one that hurt your feelings.

You just got caught lying red handed. Another red flag. I'll be sure to add it to the list. What do you have to say for yourself?

RED HANDED AT WHAT ? GET A GRIP
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:15:45 PM

I WONT BE THE FIRST COINGEN COIN SO YOU BEST GET USE TO IT. MONKEYS MAKE THEM
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

you will be surprised at what I can do with the source files. then you will be supprised to hear I am very efficient at web design and already have a site ranked #1 on google. I doubt it will be hard for me to make a pool.

compared to

obviously I don't need programming experience the coin is a decentralised coin not pre mined open source on github.

I have not pre mined this coin so the aim of this coin is not to get me rich. its an open source coin feel free to develop the coin.

as for 420smokersblog.wordpress it was 420smokersblog.com go look at the stats for that. I don't do things for profit I do things for fun cause as you say im just a stoner with my own crypto coin.

didn't forget to remove my wallet from coingen its where you can all download it for free.

Roll Eyes   I'm not bashing you because you started this coin. I'm bashing you because you're a lying, scamming druggie who continuously tries to take credit for others' work. At least get your stories in order. And newsflash -- I'm not the only person who has negative things to say about it, just clearly the only one that hurt your feelings.

lying scamming druggie lets get this straight this is my coin I paid 0.16 Btc for this coin to be made to order for me. can you honestly see me making my btc back. such a scam hey. as for druggie yeah whats that got to do with my coin. I notice you have not been able to say anything bad about my coin itself or the fact that coingen does work. so you need to insult me. keep it going your giving me publicity.

Contrary to your belief, there is such thing as bad publicity. And if you enjoy that, it only adds to the poor image of your character. There's nothing to say about your coin because there literally is nothing to talk about -- no goal, no mission, no innovation, no logo, no website, just copy-pasted text from coingen. That alone is enough to make anyone cringe. And admitting you have drug problems is another sure fire way to make people head in the complete opposite direction of anything you're involved in. Sure you may have a few people mining this but it will never actually be traded. You might as well be trading napkins with doodles in crayon. It's just amusing you wasted money on this and continue to lie when we all know you spent that money in hopes that this would get accepted and you could bank off of it. That's the reason why people do it -- period. And you're right, some coingen coins have been accepted (god knows why), but yours lacks anything and everything that would have any exchange even consider this. $160 well spent bud.  Wink

imagine when poundcoin is worth a pound sterling and look how easy it would be for business to accept the POUNDCOIN and the general public something easy to relate too. and the actual pound in the uk has a rich heritage. that's why I started this currency. as an alternative uk currency.

That's cute. And how do you expect this to happen? I so do want to hear your explanation.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:20:24 PM

imagine when poundcoin is worth a pound sterling and look how easy it would be for business to accept the POUNDCOIN and the general public something easy to relate too. and the actual pound in the uk has a rich heritage. that's why I started this currency. as an alternative uk currency.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:27:49 PM

compared to

lying scamming druggie lets get this straight this is my coin I paid 0.16 Btc for this coin to be made to order for me. can you honestly see me making my btc back. such a scam hey. as for druggie yeah whats that got to do with my coin. I notice you have not been able to say anything bad about my coin itself or the fact that coingen does work. so you need to insult me. keep it going your giving me publicity.

Contrary to your belief, there is such thing as bad publicity. And if you enjoy that, it only adds to the poor image of your character. There's nothing to say about your coin because there literally is nothing to talk about -- no goal, no mission, no innovation, no logo, no website, just copy-pasted text from coingen. That alone is enough to make anyone cringe. And admitting you have drug problems is another sure fire way to make people head in the complete opposite direction of anything you're involved in. Sure you may have a few people mining this but it will never actually be traded. You might as well be trading napkins with doodles in crayon. It's just amusing you wasted money on this and continue to lie when we all know you spent that money in hopes that this would get accepted and you could bank off of it. That's the reason why people do it -- period. And you're right, some coingen coins have been accepted (god knows why), but yours lacks anything and everything that would have any exchange even consider this. $160 well spent bud.  Wink
Actually I do very well mining other coins doge coin paid for my poundcoin. yes I have 400.000 poundcoin but you could have that easily mining poundcoin in a few hours. but I sold over 400.000 doge coin so kinda done a trade. and yes I do hope other stoners will support me

PoundCoin is an alternative cryptocurrency for the uk.

steve jobs was a druggie many successful drugies my friend
bmanzzs

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:31:04 PM

*clap* *clap*

Seriously, I would have spent that $160 on a ounce of bud over creating a coingen coin...

██████████████████████████████
16aJ5cxXzL13XFCoBatXnmBZ1oNxtgNVp2
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:33:17 PM

compared to

That's cute. And how do you expect this to happen? I so do want to hear your explanation.

Im not sure at this moment in time. im very new to this. if anyone has any usefull suggestions on how I may achieve the above. please help
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:36:56 PM

*clap* *clap*

Seriously, I would have spent that $160 on a ounce of bud over creating a coingen coin...
I have the source on github so ive looked at ways I can alter and rebuild if need be. I managed to source an excellent guide or I can try get help via github.
bmanzzs

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:39:14 PM

Im not sure at this moment in time. im very new to this. if anyone has any usefull suggestions on how I may achieve the above. please help

Listen, you seem like a nice guy. Personally, if I were you, I would stay away from coin development and focus on that blog.
This release was not well prepared at all.

16aJ5cxXzL13XFCoBatXnmBZ1oNxtgNVp2
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:48:10 PM

im going nowhere the coin is out and im determined to make it work. and I have no doubt at all that I will get support. my blog goes around the world 1000 visitors a month at times. so I didn't know or research how to launch a coin. people still mining it now.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:57:36 PM

I got 3 coins poundcoin, rastacoin and mary jane coin. poundcoin is my first release.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

Nearly 10000 that's 4.2 million coin mined in its first day hey that's not bad. and im not mining.so please join in 348 million poundcoin left lol
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:55:21 PM

Thankyou for all your support guys and keep on mining im glad some of you believe.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:59:21 PM

2Mil PND for sale....
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:48:48 AM

Yes, and if you want to fly a modern airliner, you don't need any piloting skills too - there's an autopilot, that can even land the plane by itself Smiley
Except if something goes wrong, the plane without pilot crashes and everybody dies.
Same with coin. If you have no development skills to fix any troubles, the coin WILL die sooner or later.

Still, I've seen one worse coin attempt, this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407842.0
(funny thread starting with "Can someone develop this for me. I have the logo sorted and block rewards will be ....")

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
cthulu1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:17:08 AM

I stand corrected. That link truly is the worst release ever. I will grant this one a spot as being #2 though.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 11:45:44 AM

I have decided today that PoundCoin will track the Pound stirling. so fantastic news all PoundCoins are valued at a pound. this makes the coin easier to accept for business and consumers alike.

The network and all wallet holders will only trade poundcoins for the equivalent in GBP stirling. we will look to set up exchanges trading other crypto for your PoundCoin

All miners who mine this coin receive full profit from coin and as a network we will stand strong

So if you want to get rich mine PoundCoin and trade for other crypto.

I will also be setting up a donation address so we can get a 10 mil PoundCoin giveaway to U.K. business to help encourage adoption throughout the uk.

Later today I will build a PoundCoin community page.

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements

Don't forget you can mine PoundCoin now.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:14:38 PM

Some millionaires will be created today thanks to you miners  Smiley
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:26:47 PM

And what makes you believe the coin will actually have value of one Pound per coin? I think that in your statement you are mistaken by at least 6 or 7 decimal places Smiley

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
RastaCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 12:27:02 PM

2Mil PND for sale....

Your a millionaire trade your poundcoins for other crypto at same rate of GBP stirling
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: