Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CLOSED ] VX-1 Miner Group Buy - Free 1 TH/s Miner Giveaway  (Read 11966 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:37:46 AM

I can't find any information regarding South Florida Bitcoin Group.

Anybody knows where I can find some info?

Maybe he means this group ?

http://www.meetup.com/Bitcoin-of-South-Florida/

^ Not for sure, i dont know any of them personally so i cannot say for certain, but it does seem to fit the bill of whats described.

S4VV4S- what the hell are you rambling about? Why dont you write (ANONYMOUS) <- thats his real name) and ask him yourself before you make yourself look like an idiot he can tell you that the website he was working on for me was NOT even bitcoin related. Beyond that i didnt understand half the shit you just dreamed up in your imaginary situation.

You really want to defend your accusations that this is a scam by using made up situations? Then you want people to believe anything you say?

Maybe you miss the part where I DO NOT HAVE TO defend shit if i so choose, which is about to start right now. For the following reasons alone.

1: all i get out of all this shit is free shipping, Its almost worth $200 not to have to deal with dumb fuck morons like you

2: I WILL NOT be collecting the funds for this group buy nor ever touching a single BTC for it except my own that i send in when we make payment. ALL payments will be sent direct to the guys who are making the machines

3: As far as making scam accusations go, all any of you doubters have done is make up fictitious scenarios and tried to back them up with bullshit, maybe you should go work for FOX news. I dont have to defend anything when you have nothing to go on in the first place. As you can see, people are still ordering from the group buy despite all the trolls blabbering jibberish. Meaning the few trolls that landed here are just making themselves look like conspiracy theory driven idiots

In closing, enough of the idiots, back to business, were half way there guys, 25 sold 25 to go, Nobody has been able to help me find the site to use for selecting a random person for the free machine if we get the 50 sold. anyone willing to lend a hand? i know there is a site that a few people have used here before, but cannot seem to find a post that says what it is.

It is funny how you can just say "I will not bother with stupid accusations" yet not try to prove me wrong.

I will tell you what...

I am about to order 4 Ants as soon as their price drops.
If you can PROVE to me that this is legit - before the ants price drops - then count me in for 2.

Hows that?

EDIT: Also the fact that the buyers will send their BTC to another address means jack shit.

How's about this, even if you wanted all 50 of them i would not deal with you because you are a pain in the ass and the minute you got the hardware, even if it was as a result of your own idiocy, if you could not get something set up right or working i would have to deal with a fuck load of moronic e-mails, messages, and forum posts from your dumb ass. I fully understand why Larry didnt want to deal with selling miners on this forum himself now, so thanks for clearing that up. At first it seemed fishy that someone would not want to advertise on such a large forum, now it makes perfect sense.

In short take your bitcoin and go order your antminers, 1/5th the hashing power for the same money, because thats what idiots do.

You know what?

YOU ARE A SCAMMER!

I can see that clearly now.

YOU HAVE NOT COMMENTED on ANYTHING I HAVE POSTED EARLIER.

WHY?

IT ALL PROVES YOU ARE A SCAMMER. SO WHY NOT PROVE YOU ARE NOT?

Secondly.
I have not called you anything yet till now.

You have called me various names but it is OK, I understand.
It is the normal behavior for someone who CANNOT RIGHTLY defend themselves.

Third.
You have NOT gotten the machine yet, and you claim yourself to be an expert and dealing with our problems?
And worrying about handling our moronic e-mails, messages, and forum posts from our dumb ass?
For reals?
Dude even if you gave them all for free I wouldn't wanna deal with a little pr**k like you.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

GET THIS CLEAR TO YOUR THICK SCULL....
Unless you provide VALID evidence that you are LEGIT, I will keep polluting your thread with my EVIDENCE!

Is that clear?

I am talking about these evidence:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452850.msg5045936#msg5045936

I am still to get a response to it.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:37:55 AM

Observer, you should quit now. Once you start calling people names for doubting your ridiculous scam, it's game over. You're the one who should be dragged behind a shed and beaten. This isn't the way to start a business, or a group buy, or anything.
The Observer (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:48:20 AM

Observer, you should quit now. Once you start calling people names for doubting your ridiculous scam, it's game over. You're the one who should be dragged behind a shed and beaten. This isn't the way to start a business, or a group buy, or anything.

Or, the rest of you little kiddies can go fuck yourselves and let the adults play now. Pretty much EVERY single one of you with your "your a scammer" bullshit have 100+ posts in your history making the same accusations at 100 different people of which at least 70% of the time you were full of shit and wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and if i ran around clamming that EVERY transaction on this forum is a scam, i would certainly be right some of the time. As a matter of fact, i disticntly remember seeing your posts particularity back with the CTS miner thing in which you just made blind accusations with no factual evidence at all so you would seem cool and get your activity count up. Just because they ended up being a scam, does not make anything you have said valid, not even in the slightest.

Its quite apparent that the adults here feel the same, because they keep ordering even with all the usual suspects trolling, seems your reputations are catching up with you. Matter of fact, i just had someone not only reserve but pay for 4 units direct with the VX miner guys not even an hour ago in the midst of all this stupidity all of you blather about. So by all means, continue to take up page space, and we will continue to conduct our business in the midst of your babble.

Oh, almost forgot, were all about "prove it" around here, so here are some TXIDs for you to smoke on for a minute.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a95d8f4643bf4ecdb25550914555ed227820303c37fa71a04653df209f61feaf

https://blockchain.info/tx/8c696d357f2bc150a8e164ba54961bd6f76e386eff15d8993d24b9f6f5fec7ed

Again, back to business, and my apologies again to the adults around here for all the kids that found their way to the thread. I'm sure they will get board sooner or later.
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:51:07 AM

Or, the rest of you little kiddies can go fuck yourselves and let the adults play now. Pretty much EVERY single one of you with your "your a scammer" bullshit have 100+ posts in your history making the same accusations at 100 different people of which at least 70% of the time you were full of shit and wrong. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and if i ran around clamming that EVERY transaction on this forum is a scam, i would certainly be right some of the time. As a matter of fact, i disticntly remember seeing your posts particularity back with the CTS miner thing in which you just made blind accusations with no factual evidence at all so you would seem cool and get your activity count up. Just because they ended up being a scam, does not make anything you have said valid, not even in the slightest.

Its quite apparent that the adults here feel the same, because they keep ordering even with all the usual suspects trolling, seems your reputations are catching up with you. Matter of fact, i just had someone not only reserve but pay for 4 units direct with the VX miner guys not even an hour ago in the midst of all this stupidity all of you blather about. So by all means, continue to take up page space, and we will continue to conduct our business in the midst of your babble.

Oh, almost forgot, were all about "prove it" around here, so here are some TXIDs for you to smoke on for a minute.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a95d8f4643bf4ecdb25550914555ed227820303c37fa71a04653df209f61feaf

https://blockchain.info/tx/8c696d357f2bc150a8e164ba54961bd6f76e386eff15d8993d24b9f6f5fec7ed

Again, back to business, and my apologies again to the adults around here for all the kids that found their way to the thread. I'm sure they will get board sooner or later.

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU...

point out to me WHICH ACCUSATIONS I made which they WERE FALSE?Huh??

The one with minewithmind???
the one with imho83? (which is the same person as above)

Please DO TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It is funny that most scammers in this forum can't spell properly.
IT IS BORED, NOT BOARD.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:51:44 AM

Are you fucking kidding me? You saw me calling cts a scam from the beginning because it was a scam, idiot. You don't have ANY history on this forum yourself, who the hell are you to talk about peoples post counts? The only people stupid enough to send you bitcoin are so greedy and blind that they couldn't imagine that none of what you say sounds realistic. Talk about kiddies and adults you little turd, you think anyone believes you aren't posting all of this from mommys basement, hoping to get some bitcoins and get away with it?
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:54:28 AM

Your fucking scam website isn't even up right now. ROFL
Waramp22

Activity: 321

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:54:58 AM

I cant believe how these startup companies claim they can produce X amount of units out of a garage and expect people to buy them with absolutely 0 proof that they exist. Any time the "seller" is questioned, all i read is excuses. bla bla bla bla bla Its getting old. Post a video either on the website or on the forums or lock this thread and let the scam die. Dont even bother with pictures, as they are too easy to fake these days. The guys making the miners have an overclocked unit sitting right in the garage hashing away, so post a video already and prove us all wrong.  

Scammed by Black Arrow? See the consumer complaint thread here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.0
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:55:17 AM

Are you fucking kidding me? You saw me calling cts a scam from the beginning because it was a scam, idiot. You don't have ANY history on this forum yourself, who the hell are you to talk about peoples post counts? The only people stupid enough to send you bitcoin are so greedy and blind that they couldn't imagine that none of what you say sounds realistic. Talk about kiddies and adults you little turd, you think anyone believes you aren't posting all of this from mommys basement, hoping to get some bitcoins and get away with it?

And we have all seen the basement....
It is the laundry room in the pics  Cheesy
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:56:02 AM

You must have missed the part where i am not handling the funds for the group buy, but please, do continue to waste page space. i have about an hour left so i can sit and feed your need to feel like you actually matter in this world. I suppose i can give you at least that much, I can always get back to business tomorrow, were less than 21 units away from being done here anyways.  
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:56:42 AM

Your fucking scam website isn't even up right now. ROFL

He took it down to take care of what I pointed out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=452850.msg5045936#msg5045936
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:58:37 AM

Nobody gives a shit if you claim to not be getting the btc from this, anyone can make any number of bitcoin wallets. Statements like that from you just show even more lack of experience on your part. You think some block transactions prove anything? Here, let me shuffle around a few hundred coin and claim that someone is paying me for something imaginary as well. Idiot.
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:01:30 AM

I cant believe how these startup companies claim they can produce X amount of units out of a garage and expect people to buy them with absolutely 0 proof that they exist. Any time the "seller" is questioned, all i read is excuses. bla bla bla bla bla Its getting old. Post a video either on the website or on the forums or lock this thread and let the scam die. Dont even bother with pictures, as they are too easy to fake these days. The guys making the miners have an overclocked unit sitting right in the garage hashing away, so post a video already and prove us all wrong.  

HEY DIPSHIT !!!!! YEAH YOU !!!! THE ONE WHO JUST HAD TO GET 2 CENTS IN WITHOUT READING THE FULL THREAD,

I am not the manufacturer or for that matter the seller of these machines, my ONLY role is as an organizer to get us all free shipping and 1 out of 50 people a free miner. Maybe you missed that part in you race to seem cool by adding your worthless 2 cents worth.

If i had the damn thing in my garage or was manufacturing them myself i wouldnt need this damn thread to get free shipping now would i.

Fucking idiots, if i were here to rip you off dont you think i could have come up with something a little more enticing, or a better story than, well, i couldn't get a discount but i got us free shipping. You fuckers fell out of the stupid tree and smacked every branch on the way down.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:06:26 AM

No, I really don't think you could have come up with something better. You don't have the patience or skill for it.
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:09:13 AM

Observer give it up man.

You been made.

It is funny that as smart as you might be you are also twice as much stupid.

Please go away.

You are risking revealing your real ID and we both know you have more than one accounts here  Wink
Waramp22

Activity: 321

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:09:52 AM

HEY DIPSHIT !!!!! YEAH YOU !!!! THE ONE WHO JUST HAD TO GET 2 CENTS IN WITHOUT READING THE FULL THREAD,

I am not the manufacturer or for that matter the seller of these machines, my ONLY role is as an organizer to get us all free shipping and 1 out of 50 people a free miner. Maybe you missed that part in you race to seem cool by adding your worthless 2 cents worth.

If i had the damn thing in my garage or was manufacturing them myself i wouldnt need this damn thread to get free shipping now would i.

Fucking idiots, if i were here to rip you off dont you think i could have come up with something a little more enticing, or a better story than, well, i couldn't get a discount but i got us free shipping. You fuckers fell out of the stupid tree and smacked every branch on the way down.

You are attempting to sell $125,000 worth of product to people on the internet without pictures, videos, or testimonials of product. Don't you think it would be wise to have something to perk our interest? Since the product is in a garage, and you know this father and son so well, you should show up there with a camera and snap us some pictures. Let me guess, they are across the country and its too far to drive?

Scammed by Black Arrow? See the consumer complaint thread here -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681965.0
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:10:18 AM

Well that escalated quickly.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
VX Miners - Larry

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:18:07 AM

Ok, i guess its time i step in here,

Observer, i appreciate your efforts, its fair to say that you have endured $200 worth of headache so i will still honor an order of 2 units with free shipping for you.

beyond that: THE GROUP BUY IS CANCELED AND ALL FORUM MEMBERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ORDERING

I dont want to have to deal with the headache if your UPS driver is 5 minutes late, or if you are not intelligent enough to configure your miner. I am too old to deal with your ignorance and do not need your orders that bad.
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:20:12 AM

hehehhhehehe 
Now it's gone. Another scammer running away before they get caught.
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:20:28 AM

Observer, i appreciate your efforts, its fair to say that you have endured $200 worth of headache so i will still honor an order of 2 units with free shipping for you.

beyond that: THE GROUP BUY IS CANCELED AND ALL FORUM MEMBERS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ORDERING

I dont want to have to deal with the headache if your UPS driver is 5 minutes late, or if you are not intelligent enough to configure your miner. I am too old to deal with your ignorance and do not need your orders that bad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?HuhHuh

OBSERVER GO AWAY!!!!

YOU BEEN MADE MAN!!!!!
The Observer (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:21:11 AM

Thanks Larry, and i'm sorry, i knew there were idiots around here, just didnt think i would end up with all of them on my thread at once. I will get you the funds send over within the hour and follow up via e-mail.

To the rest of you, i got what i wanted, and now your on your own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: