Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction not showing up in armory  (Read 845 times)
Cygnify (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:11:08 AM

Just bought some bitcoins from coinjar. Tried sending them to my armory wallet on ubuntu pc, but for some reason it isn't showing up.

Here's the transaction: https://blockchain.info/address/16d1xZRY4bSLaxc5G3spAVbs16Nu27zVY7

Now armory generates a new address every time to send to and I can see that address in the list of unused addresses in the armory application. What would be stopping it from showing 0 transactions to that address and thus not showing up?

Looks like I can show the private key to that address, so I should be able to move it if comes to that, but anyone know what is going on here or what I've done wrong?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Cygnify (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:43:11 AM

Looks like coinjar didn't use a fee?

Never had this problem in the past, but it wouldn't have been broadcasted and thus blockchain wouldn't see it if there was no fee, is that right?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:22:07 PM

I'm not the strongest in this area, but as I understand it yes it would still be broadcast and you will probably EVENTUALLY see it, but without a transaction fee it does not become priority for it to confirm on the network and is not guaranteed.

Give it some time and it should show up!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: