Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:20:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase has no future!  (Read 390 times)
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

I dont know why coinbase has been dominant for so long for. It is crazy

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

Do you even think coins like XRP and others that may be delisted would even be hit so hard? I can't see them having a huge price fall if such a thing was to happen.
These days, coins’ being delisted does not really mean anything anymore as long as they are still trading on other exchanges and people still see the need to want to hold them. Recently bittrex delisted BTG, and with the news, I was expecting that the BTG market would start dropping very fast but even at that, it was still trying to hold up without much volume in the market either in the sell spot or the other way. Coinbase may be a highly regulated exchange since it is based in the USA, but that does not mean it does not have a future.

That was near exactly my thinking, most people buying in to altcoins are savvy enough to buy and hold xrp or other coins without the ease of something such as coinbase. I only see it as being a minor issue for the coins if that were to happen.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

Coins are being delisted in an exchange meaning that exchange has no future?
Coinbase is highly regulated cryptoexchange so expect many coins will be delisted if they are not qualified for the requirements. Coinsbase operates well in US and a lot of people are using it meaning they trust coinbase which can bring coinbase on top in the future.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Today I received an update in telegram and saw that on Coinbase, added a lot of coins to exchange for the Swiss franc and other Fiat pairs. I believe that this exchange has a great future in the United States.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

Most of the coins on Coinbase will have to be delisted when the coins are deemed securities by the SEC: FACT

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California.

I somewhat disagree on this statement, as we all know coinbase recently expanded their manpower in order to serve the majority of their clients and could provide the best service, and in  fact, coinbase is one the largest exchange, so i dont believe primarily on accusing coinbase. Coinbase is better than the rest.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Coinbase has gone global and if they change the rules they can simply change their base just like binance did. ALl coinc that get listed on coinbase will end up getting pumped, now is a good time to get some ethereum classic because when the bull market returns, ETC will be one of the first on the investors list

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: