Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase has no future!  (Read 390 times)
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

it's okay and I think only coins are allowed by the SEC to be traded in the coinbase. but if the coinbase still wants all the coins available in the coinbase to be traded, then the coinbase can move its headquarters to another country.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
InKiTy38

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Its coinbase does not have a future, but it is actually an electronic money trading platform and at the same time offers a variety of coinbase services such as ethereum or bitcoin and other coin.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

If my opinion is to comply with SEC regulations, and this may be one of several exchanges where tokens or coins considered securities will be legally tradable. I also pay attention to the latest news. The SEC has announced that Ethereal is not a securities, which means that eighty-five percent of cryptocurrency can survive.
knolix

Activity: 176

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:56:55 AM

I don't know why do you say that, Coinbase is very good exchange with good fees to them, I use it very often and I don't see ano problem.

B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

If the bull market starts, it will be thanks to CoinBase. Such central stock exchanges will help us to overcome legal legislation if central stock exchanges are important.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Most of the coins on Coinbase will have to be delisted when the coins are deemed securities by the SEC: FACT

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California.

Coinbase is a "Crypto" currency exchange and it is basically a platform where people go to trade cryptocurrencies. whether SEC calls these cryptocurrencies as "securities", "commodity", "currency" or "poop" doesn't make a difference at all. Coinbase will still be the same thing as it was before: a shitty exchange like the rest of them.

besides they have bitcoin listed and they are good to go since it is already a currency. who cares about the shitcoins such as ETH,... Wink

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I don't. Coinbase is a very successful company that will be able to survive and maintain its place in the cryptocurrency market, especially if the rumors about the company's purchase by Facebook leaders are confirmed.
Lucifer1010

Activity: 384
Merit: 1

>•❤️•<

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

it just launch news about investment lately
how do you say it doesnt have future ?  Grin
coinbase is old project and have big reputation
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

Opti gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
zemuks

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

I think coinbase has great future, I heard rumors that Facebook what buy Coinbase Just imagine what coinbase can achieve with Facebook resources.
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

I think coinbase has great future, I heard rumors that Facebook what buy Coinbase Just imagine what coinbase can achieve with Facebook resources.
I completely agree with you. When I found out about this news https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/1013786794700070912 I was very happy. It is a signal that the market is recovering. Coinbase did a great job

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

Most of the coins on Coinbase will have to be delisted when the coins are deemed securities by the SEC: FACT

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California.

Coinbase doesn't need to list hundreds of coins.  Coinbase is only there for the solid currency coins.  Eth was already deemed to not be a security so they are safe with that.  Coinbase is a great thing for cryptocurrency because it makes on boarding extremely easy for the new customer.
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

I consider Coinbase to be safe, and one of the largest crypto-exchange exchanges in the world. They will also add to their stock exchange a number of alternative coins or altcones. I think that coinbase should have a successful future.
randythered

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

You know the SEC has already ruled that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not securities right?

My very first thoughts. They're the two biggest coins with by far the largest trading volumes. Coinbase will still be hugely successful and profitable even with those 2 alone.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

You may not be paying attention to recent news. The SEC has announced that Ethereum is not a securities, which means that 80% of the cryptocurrencies can survive!

Maybe OP has alot of coins in hes portfolio that would be delisted in coinbase thats why he was crying for justice lol

Coinbase is the most stablished and trusted exchange in the world of cryptocurrency so expecting this to end is hallucinations and will never come to reality even how many tears OP will shed 😂😂😂
randythered

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

You may not be paying attention to recent news. The SEC has announced that Ethereum is not a securities, which means that 80% of the cryptocurrencies can survive!

Maybe OP has alot of coins in hes portfolio that would be delisted in coinbase thats why he was crying for justice lol

Coinbase is the most stablished and trusted exchange in the world of cryptocurrency so expecting this to end is hallucinations and will never come to reality even how many tears OP will shed 😂😂😂

Do you even think coins like XRP and others that may be delisted would even be hit so hard? I can't see them having a huge price fall if such a thing was to happen.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin have been determined not to be securities. So this market is a brand new market and this has been accepted. Coinbase, I think, is a great exchange, at least it is the most historic exchange.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

Coinbase is the first wallet I know to hear about bitcoin. After this I less use it than blockchain but can not say coinbase no future. They are full of prestige and historical, it is still great.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

Do you even think coins like XRP and others that may be delisted would even be hit so hard? I can't see them having a huge price fall if such a thing was to happen.
These days, coins’ being delisted does not really mean anything anymore as long as they are still trading on other exchanges and people still see the need to want to hold them. Recently bittrex delisted BTG, and with the news, I was expecting that the BTG market would start dropping very fast but even at that, it was still trying to hold up without much volume in the market either in the sell spot or the other way. Coinbase may be a highly regulated exchange since it is based in the USA, but that does not mean it does not have a future.

Ethereum and Bitcoin have been determined not to be securities. So this market is a brand new market and this has been accepted. Coinbase, I think, is a great exchange, at least it is the most historic exchange.
At the end, it all depends on what each individual wants to be trading and even if coinbase ends up delisting coins in the future based on regulations, some will not be affected, and those trading them or prefer to trade them will still be available. Coinbase is just a wallet and an exchange provider, and thinking because it might end up being regulated hugely as a result of where it is domiciled, does not affect its growth in the future.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

Coinbase is the first wallet I know to hear about bitcoin. After this I less use it than blockchain but can not say coinbase no future. They are full of prestige and historical, it is still great.
in any case, from the purse of the blockchaininfo is a big difference, as the interest per transaction is less. But nevertheless hardware wallets are much better safe, although they are worth buying for real money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: