Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:09:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.  (Read 1199 times)
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Why are you expecting it to go to $2K? This seems a bit ridiculous honestly. There are quite a few major support levels between here and $2K that you might not be considering. One of the most important is the miner profitability threshold.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
arthur305

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

From the little I know about this market, it's almost impossible for bitcoin to reach $2k this year. But anything can happen though.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

First of all, why do you think that the World Cup and Bitcoin have a close connection?
Second, why did you think Bitcoin would drop to $2,000?
Both arguments are unfounded. I don't think that Bitcoin has anything to do with the World Cup.

Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

Theoretically bitcoin and up to$ 1 may fall, but it's all thoughts.I do not think that the world Cup 2018 can affect the price...perhaps the cost of BTC will even increase, as people now spend a lot on entertainment in Russia.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:14 AM

Of course BTC may reach $2000 at some point but I cannot relate it with the end of the world cup. Is it just an example of time?  Smiley Anyway, if it reaches $2000, I will buy at least 2 BTC and keep them in order not to regret it in the future.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

I doubt it will go low, can't see it going below $5k personally but obviously anything is possible in this crazy market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

I think this is only speculation. But it is possible to happen but in cryptocurrency we need to look both sides of probability to happen not only in negative side but also in positive side. And not all crypto people are betting bitcoin in world cup. Some have no interest and others are they dont care about world cup. I think only a little effect in price but not big as like $2k down.

dario.93

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Better it would be, if you would provide some proof for that or at least some ground based on which you have made those conclusions, because the same way I can say in the Bitcoin would became $15,000 till the end of next month I think.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.
I think the end of worlcup 2018. BTC will be down to $ 2k.
I doubt if it is going to happen to go back at $2,000. The whales will not let it happen because even they will be affected so much if it goes back to $2,000. As you can see there are already a big support at $5,000.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Not sure how soon it will happen but everyone thinks BTC can down to $2k at the moment.
How come that bitcoin is being affected by the end of worldcup? Are they related? If that would be going to happen then for sure it will be a bad news here in crypto . And lets just trust the capabilites of bitcoin because it can recover for sure.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

I doubt it will go back to 2000$ in my head the worst scenario is  $4500 and  $3000. But who knows now market so unpredictable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zaizaiqa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

I dont think BTC will be down to that price, If it is down to 4k$,
 I think I will sell everything I have to buy coin LOL.
darreback

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

We dont expext so wrong scenario about btc fall to 2000. But we are earning every day. If you are interested, follow us here https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE9HfYiF0e4bFVo4XQ

It's free
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

First of all, why do you think that the World Cup and Bitcoin have a close connection?
Second, why did you think Bitcoin would drop to $2,000?
Both arguments are unfounded. I don't think that Bitcoin has anything to do with the World Cup.

How bitcoin is connected with the World Cup. I think after the World Cup with bitcoin nothing will happen, because they have no connection. and if during this time interval bitcoin gone in one direction or another, it will not be connected with the World Cup in any way.

Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

I don't think that will ever happen again because $5900 is the estimated cost for mining production. So bitcoin price will not fall below $5900 it will be kept in that range. So we should be giving prediction anyhow.  Just take advantage of this opportunity for massive gain later. This thing we are experiencing today has happened before so we should not be worried too much every thing will be fine soon.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

I don’t really get why people compare it to the worldcup, if it will be down to $2k it will be because of some fuds or maybe someone are trying to manipulate the market. But I highly doubt it would be because of the worldcup. And I do hope it won’t go down that much, I would be devastated and would not check my porfolio if ever that happens.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

Bitcoin and before that experienced cycles of sudden ups and downs. Look at the movement of the BTC price on the graphs. Pay attention to the time period in 2013. Then the price increased to 1166 dollars, and then fell to 170 dollars. And this is not the only example.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Oh that's so bad! I did not expect that to happen. The Word Cup will take place within a month and will also end. Football betting has led to many bad consequences for society. Even bitcoin is affected, it goes down severely. If bitcoin is only 2k then I'm really disappointed.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

Let me know please in what way world football cup championship 2018 is related to Bitcoin price? I am just interested very much. Don’t be so pessimistic about Bitcoin. Everything will be all right. I am actually a BTC holder also.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:23:18 PM

Why on earth would the end of worldcup cause prices to drop?

Noobs try to find reasons to explain the market and get desperate so they try to find connections that aren't related

The #1 reason for this recent crash has nothing to do with news, world cup or anything, it has to do with Mt. Gox finally selling off the last of their btc.
If you don't know what this is all about, then just look it up.
Educate yourself on the issues that really matter.

As far as btc going down to $2k I don't think it will, the market has showed that people are very reluctant to let go of their btc below $6k.
There was a slight dip down to 5800 but now it's over $6.
There would need to be a very significant movement of btc to drop the price that low.
Rather, I believe the price will stay in the 6000s for awhile, then when people calm down, it will steadily rise again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: